Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on filtering the crap out of everything?? It is beautiful scenery and she ruins it!
Well the filter and the fact that she’s in the picture too!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Awwh poor Lee (with his 'beard, did you notice)....trying to eat his lovely lovely sandwich, aka slice of cheap white bread with one wafer thin slice of ham whilst she's faffing with the camera, fake smile over this way please... Cheesy grins on!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Awwh poor Lee (with his 'beard, did you notice)....trying to eat his lovely lovely sandwich, aka slice of cheap white bread with one wafer thin slice of ham whilst she's faffing with the camera, fake smile over this way please... Cheesy grins on!
I wonder if he's aiming to be a short and spindly bargain basement Freddie Flintoff :sneaky:
Her top lip looks a bit like a piece of wafer thin ham

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do people put up with the camera that much?! I saw my parents today for the first time in a year because they’ve been shielding (vaccinated now!) and I’m a teacher so at risk of infecting them. We spent time together. At the end of today we realised we didn’t have a single photo as we’d been in the moment. How does she live like that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The romantic picnic by the river post ... Something is going on with her lips? The top one...I don't mean the usual blow up doll look. Zoom in on the top. It is deflated like a burst blister, either that or she's that uptight she's got them pursed firmly shut to stop lies falling out of them.

They are either not showing the kids full stop even though they are with them or Little Miss Vinyl curls is trying too hard with all the alone time with the hubby this last trip... at every opportunity its 'look how happy we are'. I smell 💩.

I wonder if he's aiming to be a short and spindly bargain basement Freddie Flintoff :sneaky:
Her top lip looks a bit like a piece of wafer thin ham
Great description! Just posted on that.

Reactions: 4
Cue the latest gadget - Dyson air wrap!!!!!!! if she is gifted one I will be furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Lee attempting to grow facial hair is just.......

leave that to the grown men eh wee man!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lee’s been gone 5 minutes and she’s already moaning..
She’s not the only person with a partner who works offshore the way she bangs on you’d think she was a single parent!
Least Lee has a nice rota.. I have friends who’s partners work away for 8-12 weeks at a time and they don’t moan they just crack on with it

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.