Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder where Lee will get dragged to when she picks him up, there will be the usual 'I've got my best friend back' posts with him looking like death warmed up in the background. 😂
So she can hot foot it to the gym and sleep all night.

She also said that P never slept through the night. Remember when they were in Ibiza for the “press trip” for Lexus and they made a huge song and dance about her sleeping through the night then.

Aside from that - press trip for Lexus when they drive a Ford. This says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What an absolute witch to call Poppy savage 😡
Poppy doesn‘t sleep because her mother is a lazy assed witch who doesn’t even try to address the sleep issue (assuming its even true)by stimulating Poppy during the day, feeding her properly and not letting her nap in the day at all!! I speak from experience - my daughter (aged 24 now) Was a terrible sleeper. But that’s just life- occasionally I’d get frustrated because i worked 3 nights a weeks as a nurse and would be so tired but i never referred to her as savage. Just sucked it up and got on with it Like everyone else. YOU ARE the problem you stupid witch!!
What a useless excuse she is for a mother.
She has the easiest life: no job, no hobbies (apart from trying to hump her dog) does nothing in the home until just before Lee comes home, older girls at school all day, Poppy at nursery 2.5 days a week, doesn’t cook, goes to the gym to flirt and walks her dog in “her woods”- no health issues, no financial worries really, easy money it would seem from her endless swipe ups/links. She is thick as tit though and 32 with zero life or work experience so what is she going to do with her life?
Jesus she doesn’t know she’s born.
What a bleeping waste of space she is.How DARE she complain she’s tired- shes not tired shes just bleeping bored!!! I would be bored with such an empty vacuous life

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ha ha ha. She’s shared the responses to her question box (even the negative ones) to “prove” that she doesn’t answer her own. Okay Beggy. I’m sure that happens every time and I’m also sure that ALL of those profiles are real! I’m also certain that you’re here checking up on what “mean” tit we’re saying about you. Just so you know not only is referring to your 3 year old as a “savage” absolutely abhorrent but using the phrase “savage” is also considered “slightly” racist - but we know you don’t have any issue with that!
I wonder how many of those replies were lumi flogging huns?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just fail to see what exactly she finds hard? Seriously? Like you say, for the majority of the time she hasn’t got the kids at home with her - and she has all the time in the day to do stuff so that when the kids are at home it should be a breeze - she can get the house cleaned/washing done/clothes ready for the next day/packed lunches done if needed/evening meal prepared or cooked for later/all her own errands & exercise etc done - I would honestly love to hear exactly what it is she thinks is so difficult because frankly she has such a cushty set up that I cannot see what she finds a struggle?
I think it’s the fact she has to do any of it. It’s almost as if she was forced into having her kids because she really resents them, the looking after them, the keeping house...in her mind they’re preventing her from living life as a full-blown Instagrammer who can do exactly as she pleases.

But let’s be honest, if she wasn’t a mummy blogger, she would have had no IG career at all. Nobody would be sending her clothes or giving her free holidays etc from days gone by, she would be unheard of.

Reactions: 12
Get a bleeping job if you don’t like Lee working off shore....what’s that? You’re a lazy bleep? Oh right...stop moaning then 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I just fail to see what exactly she finds hard? Seriously? Like you say, for the majority of the time she hasn’t got the kids at home with her - and she has all the time in the day to do stuff so that when the kids are at home it should be a breeze - she can get the house cleaned/washing done/clothes ready for the next day/packed lunches done if needed/evening meal prepared or cooked for later/all her own errands & exercise etc done - I would honestly love to hear exactly what it is she thinks is so difficult because frankly she has such a cushty set up that I cannot see what she finds a struggle?
This! If she actually had a job or did anything other than drink tea I might possibly sympathise with her.. but she does sweet AF!
As others have said if she finds it so hard get a bleeping job so Lee doesn’t have to work offshore!
I’ve said before my partner works offshore he’s been away for 4 weeks now! It’s a lifestyle choice suck it up and get on with it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow what a life. Your husband works full time in the North Sea for two weeks so you can duck about drinking tea, playing with your hair and washing your face. Once he’s home he picks up everything, cleans, cooks, up with the kids all the running about etc whilst you continue to do absolutely sweet duck all

AND you have the audacity to moan about it?
bleeping hell Lee you need to have a serious look at your lives.

Rebecca Meldrum is an absolute disgrace of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
New thread suggestion ‘Short hair, long hair, ratty yellow extensions - we all know it's just for getting our attention.’

Another thread suggestion ‘Self centred twit , she really is the queen of being a lazy,hot tea drinking prat’

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think the lumi gig must be coming to an end and that is why she has dropped a few negative comments in her sharing of people's opinions comments.

Reactions: 9
Wow what a life. Your husband works full time in the North Sea for two weeks so you can duck about drinking tea, playing with your hair and washing your face. Once he’s home he picks up everything, cleans, cooks, up with the kids all the running about etc whilst you continue to do absolutely sweet duck all

AND you have the audacity to moan about it?
bleeping hell Lee you need to have a serious look at your lives.

Rebecca Meldrum is an absolute disgrace of a mother.
Lee may aswell have a tattoo on his forehead that says “wipe your feet on me” he’s that much of a doormat. She has zero respect for him. She says she misses him and looks forward to him coming home but that’s got nothing to do with him as a person or him as her partner - she doesn’t miss him, she misses someone else being at home to do everything so that she doesn’t have to lift a finger. If they had a cleaner, a cook and a full time nanny she wouldn’t care if he was away working forever - she doesn’t care. I cannot stand lee and think he’s a joke but Jesus Christ - she’s making an absolute hole out of him. He’s away from his kids for weeks at a time and for what? What’s the game plan here? Is this ridiculous set up going to continue forever more? Him busting his balls away from home while she does absolutely bleeping nothing to contribute to the family and has no shame in publicly making a fool out of him by sharing how little she does and how she has no intention whatsoever of ever lifting a finger to help?

She’s taking him for a fool. He’s a mug. An absolute pathetic fool.

Reactions: 28
Her comments about Poppy being savage and hating having 3 kids has really wound me up today. We’ve just had the news that a child in my kids school sadly passed away over the weekend, their parents are facing the darkest days of their lives and would do anything for a moment with their child again, yet here we have the laziest witch of Banchory who resents every ounce of her kids. She’s sickening and seriously unwell.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Lee may aswell have a tattoo on his forehead that says “wipe your feet on me” he’s that much of a doormat. She has zero respect for him. She says she misses him and looks forward to him coming home but that’s got nothing to do with him as a person or him as her partner - she doesn’t miss him, she misses someone else being at home to do everything so that she doesn’t have to lift a finger. If they had a cleaner, a cook and a full time nanny she wouldn’t care if he was away working forever - she doesn’t care. I cannot stand lee and think he’s a joke but Jesus Christ - she’s making an absolute hole out of him. He’s away from his kids for weeks at a time and for what? What’s the game plan here? Is this ridiculous set up going to continue forever more? Him busting his balls away from home while she does absolutely bleeping nothing to contribute to the family and has no shame in publicly making a fool out of him by sharing how little she does and how she has no intention whatsoever of ever lifting a finger to help?

This is so incredibly accurate and sad. I know he reads here, I hope he knows. I hope he feels seen because we can all see how he is not a "lover" to her, a meal ticket and a helper but not anything more.

Reactions: 12
I don’t really know why I am 😂 but I’m gobsmacked at how much she complains about her kids/being tired/her life being so hard! Yes kids are tiring, and it can challenging to have days in the house with them, but ALL her kids are elsewhere for a number of days a week (bigger two school five days, and little one nursery two and a half days) - she has SO much free time, to recharge her batteries/catch up on sleep. She’s a part-time stay at home mum, and can’t even manage that without whining ALL. THE. TIME 🤷‍♀️ My hubby is a softy but even he’d be telling me to get a grip now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

🙌 This exactly!!

She has absolutely zero conscience. Lee is a wet blanket but he works hard off shore to provide the lifestyle she wants ( ok he probably does too) and she does NOTHING. OK so shes a stay at home mum, that’s 100% fine but if that’s what you’ve decided for your family then BE a mum. Do stuff with your kids, dont call them savage and demonstrate frequently how much you resent them. Without your kids Beggy your instagram/YouTube career would NEVER have happened.If you’re going to exploit your kids at least try to pretend you like them online!
I have been a working mum and SAHM and when I was a SAHM I pulled my weight by doing the housework cooking, a lot of the gardening, home admin stuff etc (like most people) cos my hubby works really hard and travels (pre Covid!!) a lot! I could never sit on my arse every single day doing nothing but look at myself in the mirror and film myself making endless cups of tea!
I have never seen anyone so lazy in all my life.
I cannot see Lee wanting to continue this work life for the next 20 years while she sits at home doing duck all!! “A normal job is not for her“ (quote)-no cos she rode the waves of YouTube for a few years and did very well making lots of money doing really very little. Lots of freebies and lots of holidays and minimum effort- that’s the job she wants!!🤣🤣

Reactions: 26
🙌 This exactly!!

She has absolutely zero conscience. Lee is a wet blanket but he works hard off shore to provide the lifestyle she wants ( ok he probably does too) and she does NOTHING. OK so shes a stay at home mum, that’s 100% fine but if that’s what you’ve decided for your family then BE a mum. Do stuff with your kids, dont call them savage and demonstrate frequently how much you resent them. Without your kids Beggy your instagram/YouTube career would NEVER have happened.If you’re going to exploit your kids at least try to pretend you like them online!
I have been a working mum and SAHM and when I was a SAHM I pulled my weight by doing the housework cooking, a lot of the gardening, home admin stuff etc (like most people) cos my hubby works really hard and travels (pre Covid!!) a lot! I could never sit on my arse every single day doing nothing but look at myself in the mirror and film myself making endless cups of tea!
I have never seen anyone so lazy in all my life.
I cannot see Lee wanting to continue this work life for the next 20 years while she sits at home doing duck all!! “A normal job is not for her“ (quote)-no cos she rode the waves of YouTube for a few years and did very well making lots of money doing really very little. Lots of freebies and lots of holidays and minimum effort- that’s the job she wants!!🤣🤣
Honestly- the fact that she has actually said “a normal job” isn’t for her is frankly as ridiculous as it is arrogant. Who says that? Who even thinks like that?! For the vast majority of the population, going to work or working in any capacity is an essential building block of normal life. It’s not an optional extra that you can just cross of the list because you just can’t be arsed. It’s not like they are so wealthy she has the luxury of not needing to work - because if they were then Lee wouldn’t be busting his balls off shore and missing out on his kids for weeks on end.
she’s so unbelievably spoiled. And she’s just living in this fucked up fantasy land. I genuinely do not understand how or why lee puts up with this, it’s a major issue as far as everyone else can see - what an unfair, unbalanced and unnecessary set up - she sits at home all day doing nothing to contribute to the family because she just can’t be arsed and has such a high opinion of herself that she actually believes she’s too good to work for a living while she happily lets lee work himself to death on a bleeping oil rig.

What a sham of a marriage and what a joke they both are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sits at home in the giant milestone round their necks of a house she wanted and he didnt!! How he doesnt resent that decision every time they look at the house and how much needs done and money spent simply maintaining it, i don't know.
They could have lived a content life in their "cute wee starter home" that was perfectly fine for a family of 5 with neighbours who were pals and had kids similar ages for the girls to be out playing. A support network for her whilst he is off shore. I honestly think she would be one hundred times happier if they admitted she was wrong and they moved house, away from the retirement complex.

Reactions: 19
Problem is I think they would find it very hard to sell. With it's history, strange layout, planning permission for the exclusive wood.

Reactions: 17
Who the duck films a glass fizzing over instead of immediately cleaning it up and preventing more spill? What an absolute joke of a life she leads.

It's almost as if she did it on purpose for humour content.... It's not spilled that much really before the camera goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Who the duck films a glass fizzing over instead of immediately cleaning it up and preventing more spill? What an absolute joke of a life she leads.

It's almost as if she did it on purpose for humour content.... It's not spilled that much really before the camera goes on.
Oh no no, it's just that's she's so so tired and so so burnt out, she just can't be bothered with tidying it up! Thisnis he "look at how tit.my life is" post for the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.