Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like a toddler who didn’t get what they wanted on their birthday! Actually, toddlers appreciate anything, I take that back! As it’s her birthday, it’s 2 years since the monumental duck up that was the racist tit storm

Reactions: 14
Oh god she’s STILL whinging about feeling tit about how she looks. bleeping hell. Get a life!!!!!

Oh and for those who don’t believe she’s had lip filler - you can clearly see the small scars from filler injections on the Cupid’s bow of her top lip in her stories today

So someone else is obviously picking the kids up from school today so if she’s feeling crap why hasn’t she had a a shower?! She’s been home alone all day and she could have washed her manky hair, put her face on, done a bit of fake tan etc and made herself feel a bit better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She would feel a hundred times better if she went to a decent hairdressers, got the barbie extensions taken out and chopped her straggly rat tails to above her shoulders. Ditch the bleach and embrace conditioning treatments. Oh and eat some food, not just fancy hot chocolates.

I have never panicked about getting older maybe because i dont believe that life is over as soon as you hit forty and that you should dress like brummymummyof2🤷‍♀️. I also have a job though where i can be me and not just mooch about with a dog as a friend. For all her self help books and podcasts and boden jumpers, she is deeply unhappy with her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh here comes the feel sorry for me post. “I’ve let myself go” wait, didn’t she just boast all over the internet about how amazing she looks right now with her lumi face and her granny jeans that she can only wear a few hours a day due to being too tight on her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So so glowy guuuuuuuys!

We have also not seen her pummelling her face today - has Lumi ditched her? Is that why she is feeling meh???!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy Birthday Rebecca 🤣
That was the point where she clearly heard the comment and raised her eyes!! Then said ( if I’m remembering correctly) it was a group of people ( nope, it was your friend) and she didn’t hear it. All the bollocks that followed finished her career.

Reactions: 11
That was the point where she clearly heard the comment and raised her eyes!! Then said ( if I’m remembering correctly) it was a group of people ( nope, it was your friend) and she didn’t hear it. All the bollocks that followed finished her career.
That’s the exact moment I remember watching it she turned to look at camera and raised her eyebrows.. The vlog may be long gone but the daily Mail screen grabs of that face will be on the internet forever

Reactions: 9
Yup.

one of the guys in the group said it. They all heard it and all laughed at it. She heard it. She reacted to it by looking directly at the camera lee was filming on and raised her eyebrows/laughed in acknowledgement of the “joke” and then she/they made a conscious decision to include that “joke” and her reaction to it in that video.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I might be late to this and it might have been mentioned, I'm just trying to catch up. But surely just return the air wrap rather than try and sell on. I don't understand the logic. If you buy something like that, they accept returns!!

Reactions: 4
I might be late to this and it might have been mentioned, I'm just trying to catch up. But surely just return the air wrap rather than try and sell on. I don't understand the logic. If you buy something like that, they accept returns!!
Yeah, if you’ve bought it from a reputable company. It’s obviously a knock off or she’s bought it second hand or something

Reactions: 5
What she said there was background chatter as if it was not anyone who she knew when it was her husbands friend who said it. Oh how the mighty have fallen. No free holidays abroad or trips to cottages or Glenagles anymore. If she had apologised and owned up to the racial comment instead of following Candice Breathwaite and saying she was dreamy then putting up a pic of a t-shirt no fucks given. Mistakes are made but it’s how you deal with them. Unprofessional Mrs Meldrum has no clue how to sort out mistakes and apology for her errors. That is her down fall how she dealt with it tried to sweep 🧹 under the carpet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Rebegga, getting stung going for the cheap / knock off / rushed / scam option again... The quadruple sized horse dog because he’s an F1 (😂),the murder mansion because it’s big, the Dyson that’s fake because she had to have it now, all the various MLM kits that’s are ‘so, so good guys!’ Loving the fallout.

• Heart
Liftgate will haunt her forever. Must be sad that every birthday she has she will be reminded that it was her birthday celebrations which ended her career. The comment was stupid and not funny but it was her handling of the whole situation that was her downfall.

I truly believe she would be so much happier if she just gave up public social media. It is probably looking at herself and comparing herself to other influencers that has made her buy rash expensive purchases and feeling down about how she looks. Are mlm scheme and afflicted link money really worth it?

Reactions: 19
It’s her birthday; why not make a wee effort to doll yourself up a bit, you should be buzzing to pick up your kids Rebecca and see them on your birthday night, wee treat for tea maybe since it’s birthday. You’re even allowed your folks round to the garden and in Aberdeen is a lovely sunny evening. But instead you moan and moan to folk, looking for complements. The only people in the world you should be looking for love from is your children!!

I think she is depressed....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.