Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a huge difference in feeling a bit overwhelmed and her attitude of woe is me because she has to actually be responsible for her children and not have quite as much me time for a few days. Her children are in school & nursery so she gets 2 (or is it 3?) days to herself EVERY WEEK, her mum hands in meals, Lee puts meals in the freezer before he goes away and her parents live next door.

My husband is working so hard just now, he’s away before the kids get up and home just in time to see them before they go to bed. I’m not saying it’s the same because he’s home every night but he’s not contributing at all to the running of our home, the daily routine with kids or even giving me company because at night I’m busy cleaning & preparing for the next day and he practically falls asleep in his dinner!
She’s so tone deaf it’s embarrassing.
Yeh you're totally right, and I have it differently because mine aren't in school so I don't have that time to myself, and I also don't like to bother my in-laws too much because at the end of the day, they're my children. She definitely does have it much easier.

I must add, I do find my groove by day 3 or 4 and by the time he's due to come back I'm dreading him upsetting my military routine!! lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeh you're totally right, and I have it differently because mine aren't in school so I don't have that time to myself, and I also don't like to bother my in-laws too much because at the end of the day, they're my children. She definitely does have it much easier.

I must add, I do find my groove by day 3 or 4 and by the time he's due to come back I'm dreading him upsetting my military routine!! lol
Yip, please don’t compare yourself, unless you lock your kids in a room so you can film yourself drinking tea & cuddling your dog 😜😆

Reactions: 4
Why do these silly tarts insist on dry humping their face with those stupid Lumis. Her skin is a mess.
Can we just talk for a minute about her eyes?!!!
One is away to the shop, and the other one is on its way home with the change!!!!
What is going on?!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Obviously ran out of Arbonne and taking Aldi ones - ooft how the mighty have fallen - nowt wrong with Aldi btw - don’t shop anywhere else!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

But you sound like a perfectly normal mum who gives her kids time and understandably finds it tough. She has parents on hand, kids outsourced all over the place, and does bugger all with them. You hit the nail on the head earlier when you talked about where the feeling of daunt comes from.

Reactions: 8
I’ve not been here for a few days so apologies if this has been posted already!
Saw this on the This Morning Facebook page yesterday and made me think of Bertie Boy the horse
FBC31A18-75B3-401E-87D2-3B7095853899.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel like all that activity with such tit nutrition can’t be doing her any good and certainly won’t lead to weight loss

Reactions: 5
Lol Betty the likenesses is uncanny.

I have dog and I walk him at 2 nearby park sometimes some local wood .
I would say cocapoo and cava poo most popular mums mid life crisis type of dog and know a few people too with those breeds.
I can honestly say and I walk dog daily must met least 20 they are not as big as bertay boy he must not be f1 and crossed with something else.
I have a small some would day ugly mongrel and I cam easily pick him up and control him if he's being haughty.

Reactions: 7
Lol Betty the likenesses is uncanny.

I have dog and I walk him at 2 nearby park sometimes some local wood .
I would say cocapoo and cava poo most popular mums mid life crisis type of dog and know a few people too with those breeds.
I can honestly say and I walk dog daily must met least 20 they are not as big as bertay boy he must not be f1 and crossed with something else.
I have a small some would day ugly mongrel and I cam easily pick him up and control him if he's being haughty.
I think he was bred with a standard poodle rather than miniature or toy, hence the size of him

Reactions: 4
I think he was bred with a standard poodle rather than miniature or toy, hence the size of him
Someone I know has a dog from the same litter as Bertie and they have never referred to it as a F1. They have two the one who is Berties brother and another one who’s older although I’m not sure if that one came from the same breeder or not

edited for spelling mistake

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe her round face and eye bags are down to just her weight gain. I think she’s unwell. Her eyes look yellow which I’m presuming is that stupid frigging fab filter she uses but it makes her look
So ill. She’s carrying a lot of water weight round her face which is diet and drinking.

Reactions: 10
Pissing myself daily seeing her face wobbling using the Lumi thing 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.