Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mooching around the “capital”.... we so so need a break.....Flogging my leggings & lumi....hair frazzled, lifeless and fake.

Too long I know 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really though, how can you be in bed starting a new book when it’s your kids breakfast time if you’re ‘solo parenting’?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Really though, how can you be in bed starting a new book when it’s your kids breakfast time if you’re ‘solo parenting’?!
because she lets the 3 kids get up on their own and do whatever they want downstairs while she sits in bed. She’s actually said that herself before.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Omg she has blocked me from seeing her stories. But I’m still following her. Ha ha mrs meld I have another account. Rekon she’s trying to find out who’s a tattler. She will have to get up earlier in the morning to catch me out.

• Haha
because she lets the 3 kids get up on their own and do whatever they want downstairs while she sits in bed. She’s actually said that herself before.
I’d get it if they were a bit older, they could have some cereal and telly but P is so young!

Reactions: 5
Beggy also doesn’t seem to think it’s her job... Although I think we’ve established that Beggy and jobs do not go together!

• Haha
Moany Meld is back this morning - Also the holiday chat, why would you risk that with your children this year 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Lee has worked away for so long I don’t understand how she gets to the end of his time away so burnt out when she has so much ‘me’ time and two in school. My partner works three weeks away and has done since my almost 5 year old was born. Of course we miss him and look forward to the extra support but we are in our routine and you just get on with it. I bet she takes to her bed the minute he walks through the door. He totally annoys me but the guys been working solid for three weeks and he won’t even get a couple of days to adjust. She comes across as so pathetic. He never seems to get delayed coming home either, bet she would be raging if that happened!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If she didn't post so much self care, cups of tea, walks without kids, lying in her bed, lumi facials and books I'd have some sympathy. It's pathetic.

Reactions: 23
Lee has worked away for so long I don’t understand how she gets to the end of his time away so burnt out when she has so much ‘me’ time and two in school. My partner works three weeks away and has done since my almost 5 year old was born. Of course we miss him and look forward to the extra support but we are in our routine and you just get on with it. I bet she takes to her bed the minute he walks through the door. He totally annoys me but the guys been working solid for three weeks and he won’t even get a couple of days to adjust. She is comes across as so pathetic. He never seems to get delayed coming home either, bet she would be raging if that happened!
He works 2 weeks off shore I think not 3 - and he gets 3 weeks at home I believe. She’s just a useless waste of space. She hadn’t got a bloody clue about real life or anything. She’s just an idiot.

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20210503-081719_Instagram.jpg

Yeh because I see all the dog walkers at my park with a whistle. And the price tag left on the dog treats so everyone knows there high value ... pretty sure bog standard ones do the same

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 557147

Yeh because I see all the dog walkers at my park with a whistle. And the price tag left on the dog treats so everyone knows there high value ... pretty sure bog standard ones do the same
Not wanting to defend her but high value doesn't mean in money terms, it means high value in dog terms. Giving the dog really tasty treats like bits of sausage or cheese or something instead of a boring biscuit so that it encourages them to come when called. And using a whistle can be a great way to retrain a dog that has become used to ignoring verbal commands. Right, I'm going to go for a lie down now, back to criticising her later!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Urgh. The whingeing about Lee being away drives me crazy. My husband works offshore and I’m not saying it’s always sunshine and roses but it’s effectively a lifestyle choice that you make (ie the inconvenience of stretches away / missing birthdays etc but significant periods at home and more ££). Lee is still on a 2 week rota so that’s a really good hitch in current times. My husband is currently on a loonnnng one, over 5 weeks.

As for the comments about holidays, yes fine wouldn’t we all like some sun in our faces? I would rather we get more people vaccinated first (abroad, not the uk). Also, notice it’s all about her, with the added bonus of a fun pool for the inconveniences... my holiday priorities tend to put the kids first, ie I have a ‘standard’ for the hotel, but the pool / activities (not necessarily a kids club Begs) are the top of my list

Reactions: 22
Typical Begster....priorities are to pot and revolve around her. She's going to have a crap holiday anywhere (far harder work than at home alone) if she doesn't consider her children when choosing the holiday and I don't mean shoving them into kids clubs on her free holidays. 😂😂😂 Bring it on.

The life of solo parenting... Rebecca Meldrum exhausted by asking herself questions on Instagram. x

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This is so wrong on so many levels.
View attachment 557168
This is so wrong. I am actually disgusted. She doesn’t deserve that beautiful wee girl.
My mum, sister, husband, actually anyone who cares for my children would be calling me out on this, I can’t believe she gets away with speaking about her children like this.
And Rebecca - children are what you make them (exceptions with additional needs obviously). You made that poor child ‘savage’ by laughing & using her ‘naughty’ behaviour as content instead of dealing with it and teaching her from the start. You have created her ‘sleep issues’ and also she clearly does sleep.....in a buggy and from 7pm every night.

I can’t wait for those girls to hit teenage years and get her back for every vile word she’s posted to the world about them.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.