Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as she misses her comments on her last grid post she has not liked 1 comment or replied to any comments it’s not like she has been busy she herself admits to “ Languishing “ why do these people even bother to comment ? She can’t even just like them it would take a few minutes as there aren’t many it just annoys me that the only time she ever replies is when there’s something to gain Ad engagement or looking for sympathy by complaining about tattlers/trolls picking on her she is rude, arrogant, lazy, selfish and that’s just her good points🙄
Yes if there were any PR emails she will have seen them, thought she was above them and deleted. Now she has no AD’s she’s on the beg!

Reactions: 7
It’s jackanory in Banchory. If one had found “PR” 😂 emails in one’s junk folder, one would respond to said emails, not put a message on stories saying “email me as I’ve found the emails in the junk folder”.

What an amazing, fitting gify 😂 brilliant 👏 marshmallow mansion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Exactly! How would she know they are PR emails 🤣 my junk folder is 10 emails from Boohoo.com per day, Beggas is probably just the same!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It wasn’t that long ago she was telling the world how happy and content she was 🤔
And she also said how the extensions were the best thing she’d ever done? I feel like that was only a few weeks ago & now she’s fed up of them already! She is the most restless, unfulfilled, brainless twit I have ever come across.

Reactions: 16
How can she guarantee that the jumpsuit will be sold out soon, does she work there or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My guess is that she isn't getting much interest in the facial sander so back to flogging via her aff links.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can she guarantee that the jumpsuit will be sold out soon, does she work there or something?
Its her usual sales patterning qvc selling fast nearly all gone its really odd. Unless the website tells you how much left on stock. Which retailer are dresses ? One with generous affiliate rates.

The draws still don't shut properly.
Find her bedrooms layout so bloody odd shaped, dark and dated.
Usual mess and clutter in the background.
How many clothes does one need to go no where they hardly walking the dog dresses.

The last 2 days insta been totally tragic and sad.
Watched her video at long last yesterday you tube I reckon Lee pulled the plug on you tube.
Shes so manic and impulsive.
She does realise gyms reopening won't magically give her perfect body she has pit work in and eat right.
Also whens hospitality open as she will want a date night when lees home maybe the bubble at the hotel is free.

Reactions: 8
And she also said how the extensions were the best thing she’d ever done? I feel like that was only a few weeks ago & now she’s fed up of them already! She is the most restless, unfulfilled, brainless twit I have ever come across.
I agree, she was loving the extensions then this week she’s fed up. Her hair is a mess, the extensions dont suit her and the colour of her hair is awful.
those extensions will be out soon I reckon!! She’s clearly bored of them in typical Meldrum style

Reactions: 12
If she had gone to a qualified hair dresser and paid for the extensions to have been properly put in, styled and had her own natural hair sorted at the same time they wouldn’t look half as bad but in typical Rebecca fashion she done it half arsed and gone to some beauty therapy girl who isn’t a hair dresser and all they have done is shove tape extensions in her hair without anything else. The extensions don’t even remotely match her natural colour!!!!

She should definitely copy Chloelovestoshop and her hair, although dark would look better and imagine the engagement and fawning sheep with a drastic new hairstyle!
You’re welcome in advance Reb.
You will also need to take a look at your clothes but hey, start with the hair. (It won’t change your soul though, which seems to be the major problem)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She should definitely copy Chloelovestoshop and her hair, although dark would look better and imagine the engagement and fawning sheep with a drastic new hairstyle!
You will also need to take a look at your clothes but hey, start with the hair. (It won’t change your soul though, which seems to be the major problem)
Rebecca would need her hair cut far shorter than what Chloe has had done. Rebeccas hair is needing cut to about jaw level, to get rid of all those horrible broken wispy ends - if you look at it, you can see where the decent hair ends and the crappy stuff starts.

Rebecca would need her hair cut far shorter than what Chloe has had done. Rebeccas hair is needing cut to about jaw level, to get rid of all those horrible broken wispy ends - if you look at it, you can see where the decent hair ends and the crappy stuff starts.
But she is taking that supplement that is going to sort out her hair immediately 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But she is taking that supplement that is going to sort out her hair immediately 🤭
Its hilarious they won't fix hair.
Its damaged. It looks tit now and will look tit in 1 month or 2.
My hair got so long desperately need a cut however my condition is good as deep condition it regularly and not used any bleach in a few years.
Vitamins might improve skin over time however not if its sun damaged or aggravated by too many mlm products and skin sander.
Same as going to gym won't give her miracle body you can't out train a bad diet.
She can bullshit and give her followers dame speil. This is fantastic will change your life im obsessed.

Did she ever complete the 100 days of happiness.
How's the pushup going?
What tit drinks she having now too much booze, sugar laden smoothies or hotel chocolat hot chocs.
I love walking by dog but that by itself won't give a me a buff body.

Is she genuine freinds with chloe as she thanks her here . I'm sure reb socks up to her and xhloe has lifestyle reb would love to have.
Least chloe had a career, goes places and nearly always looks good.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Its hilarious they won't fix hair.
Its damaged. It looks tit now and will look tit in 1 month or 2.
My hair got so long desperately need a cut however my condition is good as deep condition it regularly and not used any bleach in a few years.
Vitamins might improve skin over time however not if its sun damaged or aggravated by too many mlm products and skin sander.
Same as going to gym won't give her miracle body you can't out train a bad diet.
She can bullshit and give her followers dame speil. This is fantastic will change your life im obsessed.

Did she ever complete the 100 days of happiness.
How's the pushup going?
What tit drinks she having now too much booze, sugar laden smoothies or hotel chocolat hot chocs.
I love walking by dog but that by itself won't give a me a buff body.

Is she genuine freinds with chloe as she thanks her here . I'm sure reb socks up to her and xhloe has lifestyle reb would love to have.
Least chloe had a career, goes places and nearly always looks good.

No they aren’t friends at all. They met on that Ibiza trip advertising the cars. Rebecca tagged chloe in a post the other day and obviously some of Meldrum’s sheep have migrated over to chloes page.

• Sick
No they aren’t friends at all. They met on that Ibiza trip advertising the cars. Rebecca tagged chloe in a post the other day and obviously some of Meldrum’s sheep have migrated over to chloes page.
Yes knew she was ibiza just wondered if they kept in touch.
Or has reb turned stalker like she did with Louise Thompson and other Lydia millen.

Reactions: 2
But she’ll never do that, she doesn’t even cut the girls hair

Yes knew she was ibiza just wondered if they kept in touch.
Or has reb turned stalker like she did with Louise Thompson and other Lydia millen.
Think it’s one of those superficial “friendships” that influencers have where they don’t actually know each other or have anything in common but will lick each other’s arseholes when needed to get interaction or to boost engagement. I think in reality Rebecca would drown after 5 minutes in Chloes environment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.