Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20210429_164450.jpg

20210429_164505.jpg

She could basically have the exact same tshirt in adult size but ow that costs £1 extra so why not start proclaiming your wearing childrens clothes to make you look even more teeny tiny

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No way she’s still a size 8. She was a size 8 pre lockdown, and has now gained over a stone. That’s at least a dress size up.

Also, does anyone in the UK call it a stroller?! I thought that was an American term.

Reactions: 16
Right now matter how quickly I was spunking my inheritance, I wouldn’t buy wearable towels for a holiday we aren’t going on. Not a fan of pat but he’s working his wee balls off on that rig while fannywoman buys utter nonsense in the middle of a weekday!

Reactions: 20
Can just imagine what she was like flouncing about the shops, tossing her barbie hair, looking round to see if any of the young men were eyeing her up, look at me hot mama MILF boss babe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Chloelovestoshop mentioned in one of her stories this week that she was wearing a Zara kids top in size/age 13-14 so I expect Beggy is just trying to copy her (again)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
That kids top looks like it might only just cover her saggy boobs (seen as though she gladly tells us that she doesn’t wear a proper bra :sick:)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Complains about child not sleeping at night .. puts her in buggy to sleep in afternoon so she can shop in peace.. Right you are Rebecca. Those “snippets” of your day you show us are definitely enough to judge!

Ok is she actually as stupid as she seems?! Between giving a kid toast at 11pm and now the buggy I’d suspect so. ...

Reactions: 34
Chloelovestoshop mentioned in one of her stories this week that she was wearing a Zara kids top in size/age 13-14 so I expect Beggy is just trying to copy her (again)
Was just about to say this. She defo isn’t as teeny tiny as princess Chloe

Reactions: 8
View attachment 551623View attachment 551624
It’s a good hair day.....?!!!! Aye ok if you say so Reb!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

look at the mess she’s made of her face - I dunno what treatments she has but that face is not a result of anything other than Botox and filler - look at her mouth?!!!! 😂😂😂😂

There’s also no way in the world that she took Poppy into Aberdeen on her own to go shopping - no way! She needs a bloody chaperone to go for a piss! I don’t believe it for a second! Why would she go into Aberdeen to look around the shops when she had Poppy? Why not go in on a day when Poppy was at nursery?! Poppy being in a buggy is a piss take - she’s nearly 4 for fucks sake!!!!! Lazy parenting yet again from this bellend.
Looks like the fillers/Botox have definitely been topped up..... nothing to do with lumi 🤥

Reactions: 8
Can just imagine what she was like flouncing about the shops, tossing her barbie hair, looking round to see if any of the young men were eyeing her up, look at me hot mama MILF boss babe!!
Not in that freebie stripy top and with mother simpery Kaz they won't. 🙄

Sad fucker. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dident we speculate her cosmetic work was some clinic Aberdeen she liked.
No doubt that's why she was in Aberdeen and her psycho stalking mother tagged along as she has no real freinds as such.
Would explain why poppy was with her she had an appointment.

My nearly 3 year old still on buggy as shes nightmare in shops and holding hands plus we walk some long distances shes get heavy to carry.
If poppy has napped tonight shes doomed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.