Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Multi level marketing, new name for pyramid schemes /scams. Arbonne is one apparently. She's got herself mixed up in some messy crap this time. If she had a head duck before, this is major head duck to someone like her.
Yep. They prey on the vulnerable (-or who they think could be vulnerable) in this case they’ve been spot on in their target. She is a vulnerable woman, plain and simple and her lastest dog posts are testament to that.

Reactions: 8
Sad thing is the dog can’t voice the fact he’s probably hating being folded across her lap like that. Shame she doesn’t show the same affection for the kids as she does the F1 pooch

Reactions: 9
I think she may be mentally unwell. Looking at herself in the camera as she rocks her horse. You OK hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What is she doing with that dog! How weird!! It makes me sick watching her do that to him, look at his spine 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Feeling a tiny bit sorry for her today to be honest. ( She’s let her guard down to more or less say that they have no money left (the post about lots of money her way) yes arbonne have targeted her as she’s vulnerable and desperately needs the cash.

Reactions: 4
Got to say, I don’t. She could get a job, but instead chooses the easy option. She could move to a smaller house, but appearances matter more. I think this is a mess of her own making.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That is one ugly dog , (sorry to the dog lovers) and the way she’s manhandling him and looking into the camera is bizarre.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Hope she managed to get all the fox tit off the horse🤢
Hope she didn't and the place stinks. 😂😂😂

How bleeping immature am I? 😜

That is one ugly dog , (sorry to the dog lovers) and the way she’s manhandling him and looking into the camera is bizarre.

She is barking.
I've never thought he's that cute either but I think the breed you either love or don't. His eyes look odd, like they are scribbled on. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What exactly has she said about no money???? An Insta story post.. Need to know more!!! ... Karma biting her teeny tiny aff linked leggings arse🤷🙏

Got to say, I don’t. She could get a job, but instead chooses the easy option. She could move to a smaller house, but appearances matter more. I think this is a mess of her own making.
I agree she could have got an actual real job but I feel like the last ten years have been the cause and this is the effect. She has never addressed what the underlying issues are that she has. Now she and the rest of the world are reaping the effects of it. This smacks of someone crying out for help in all the wrong ways now. After seeing the last dog stories I am actually concerned, her eyes say it all.

Reactions: 5
Hit the nail on the head there! She lives in cloud cuckoo land thinking she’s a cut above when in reality she’s a washed up little floozy who has no idea of living a decent, honest life.

Just found her Instagram on google.. Want money??? Get a bleeping job you lazy embarrassment and crap role model for yr girls😠😠😠 or do voluntary work charity work to get work experience cos your cv at 31 is an utter embarrassment.

#101: Woe is me, want moneee, need self care hot tea, gazing at my hall from blue settee.. Job??? Nah not for me..
Too long I know!! So much you could use!!

Reactions: 9
Why would you sit on the stairs rocking your dog like a baby... let alone film yourself doing it to share to thousands of strangers?! 🤨

05B1241C-8E70-41B7-BDD9-7B3FCCA6C131.jpeg
F353A41D-E979-456E-9DEA-C8788D815198.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She is Definitely trolling us with the rocking the dog stories and giving us a flash of his Willy. She looks mental

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I don’t mind her but honestly watching that i am seriously worried about her mental health. I hope you get help Rebecca

Reactions: 4
That was very odd. 😳
Her (human) children in the background.

Very, very weird to film and share that.
Of course, her rich, beautiful friend is pregnant, the centre of attention, a whole exciting chapter in her life to look forward to. Begsy on the other hand...... 🤔

She's got the dog, got her kitchen... both of which she felt would make her life complete.... What next in Begsy's vacuous journey to self discovery and fulfilment?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.