Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s cuddling that dog holding him up against her wretched extensions who only hours earlier had been rolling about in fox tit 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s seriously lost her tit hasn’t she?! Cheese is off the cracker. She looks completely manic.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That was very odd. 😳
Her (human) children in the background.

Very, very weird to film and share that.
Of course, her rich, beautiful friend is pregnant, the centre of attention, a whole exciting chapter in her life to look forward to. Begsy on the other hand...... 🤔

She's got the dog, got her kitchen... both of which she felt would make her life complete.... What next in Begsy's vacuous journey to self discovery and fulfilment?
It’s been said on here a hundred times, but I really do think a proper career, or at least a course (college, uni, etc) would do her the world of good - it’d give her a purpose (being a mum sadly doesn’t, and to be fair to her I don’t think she’s alone in this - I think a lot of people feel they need more than just being a parent), the chance to make some money in a decent and honest way, and it would occupy her mind a little so her life wasn’t so (obviously) empty and dull 🤷‍♀️ And it would be great for her girls to see her doing something worthwhile with her life, rather than being a vacant, self-obsessed bore.

Reactions: 17
Dear Diary

I put inconveniences to bed.
called the horse over.
set my camera up on record.
placed it on shelf.
pressed record.
placed it down
grabbed horse
Sat on stairs and cuddled him a bit
Put him down
Got phone
Turned off recording
Made a hot cuppa tea
Looked at video
Cropped it
Put on Instagram

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s absolutely lost it hasn’t she? Today’s stories, especially those last ones with Bertie boy, you can see right away that she’s not well. It’s like Britney 2007 tit going down here. In regards to wanting more money, she already tries to portray that they’re well off living in marshmallow mansion with her pricey kitchen and gadgets, she looks even more greedy! Surely the sheep can see through this?

Reactions: 16
She’s absolutely lost it hasn’t she? Today’s stories, especially those last ones with Bertie boy, you can see right away that she’s not well. It’s like Britney 2007 tit going down here. In regards to wanting more money, she already tries to portray that they’re well off living in marshmallow mansion with her pricey kitchen and gadgets, she looks even more greedy! Surely the sheep can see through this?
She's the only person I have seen posting online or real life looking for more money. She's really out of touch or ill. Or void of any compassion or indeed all three.

Reactions: 9
Gone.

37k? That's a pretty sum of bottles shifted. No wonder she has no clue about real work. Gifted to her on a gilt plate. 🤣
She sold 30 odd grand worth of product she didn’t take that home .

Gone.

37k? That's a pretty sum of bottles shifted. No wonder she has no clue about real work. Gifted to her on a gilt plate. 🤣
She sold 30 off brand of product she didn’t take that home in ££

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched her stories.. that’s incredibly uncomfortable to watch with her and the horse.. it looks like a scene from a horror movie they way she’s just staring rocking him back and forth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched her stories.. that’s incredibly uncomfortable to watch with her and the horse.. it looks like a scene from a horror movie they way she’s just staring rocking him back and forth
The smirk at the end when she flashes his junk makes me think she's trolling Tattlers.

She sold 30 odd grand worth of product she didn’t take that home .

She sold 30 off brand of product she didn’t take that home in ££
Yes I realise, but that's some amount of sales in a short time. The sheep's faces must be gorgeous nowadays with the products.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh, she’s not well. That story with the dog was very difficult to watch.

Reactions: 11
FGS Would some of a Rebecca’s family that lurk on here do something. Like seriously so. Absolutely not normal behaviour and very concerning.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Can someone post the dog hugging Insta story... Morbidly curious now after the comments here.🙏

Reactions: 3
FGS Would some of a Rebecca’s family that lurk on here do something. Like seriously so. Absolutely not normal behaviour and very concerning.
agree.

Lee & Karen - we know you lurk here, in all seriousness, Rebecca needs help. Stop the nonsense and actually help her, we can all see it - you must see it? This is not normal. It’s actually disturbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course, her rich, beautiful friend is pregnant, the centre of attention, a whole exciting chapter in her life to look forward to. Begsy on the other hand...... 🤔
Not to mention the newly-engaged younger sister! Oh dear 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve seen some weird behaviour from her before but this with the horse on the stairs is truly bizarre. Borders on creepy.

Reactions: 11
Looks like she's about to do some kind of sex act on that poor mutt. She does know it's a bit weird to cuddle and tickle his undercarriage?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.