Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she realise she was filming or did she mean to just take some timed photos? 🤔 either way she looks bleeping demented, like a character in a horror story right before they go on one with a machete and kill everyone 😳

Maybe the curse of the house is starting to set in 👻😈☠🙀

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s just taking the pee, she showed the doll, then poured hot chocolate, then the dog on her leg. Then the hair video. She’s basically doing everything that’s been mentioned. Which is really disturbing if she’s spending all her time putting up posts for tattle. I think she’s lonely and unwell!

Reactions: 19
Watching on ch 5 .. Utterly outrageous X rated comedy... They talking about how the show The Royle Family portrays Denise as a tit mother... A comedian commentator has just said " she s industriously lazy... She s turned being lazy into a job" ..... Denise Royle AKA greedy grubby Mrs meldrum!!! Made my night!!!😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The dog on the stairs thing is just so weird! I have never known anyone to pick up their dog like that, especially a dog that size. People pick up tiny 'handbag' dogs but I still don't believe they would rock them on their backs. It looks to me that she is trying to escape her children. She got the dog and that is the only thing she is interested in now. Sitting on the stairs away from her girls is just a bit screwed up, it's like she has reached the point of a break down or her limit looking after them. I have seen mums just needing to get away for 5 mins but it's normally with a baby that has been up all night, who has been continuously breastfeeding, you have literally had no sleep and just need your body to yourself for a bit.

Reactions: 9
The dog on the stairs thing is just so weird! I have never known anyone to pick up their dog like that, especially a dog that size. People pick up tiny 'handbag' dogs but I still don't believe they would rock them on their backs. It looks to me that she is trying to escape her children. She got the dog and that is the only thing she is interested in now. Sitting on the stairs away from her girls is just a bit screwed up, it's like she has reached the point of a break down or her limit looking after them. I have seen mums just needing to get away for 5 mins but it's normally with a baby that has been up all night, who has been continuously breastfeeding, you have literally had no sleep and just need your body to yourself for a bit.
It’s just weird because she’s set up her phone or a camera so that she could sit there with the dog and film herself doing that. It’s so bizzare. The way she’s holding him, the weird vacant stare into the camera, the odd sad half smile..... she honestly looks like she’s having a breakdown.

Reactions: 28
It’s just weird because she’s set up her phone or a camera so that she could sit there with the dog and film herself doing that. It’s so bizzare. The way she’s holding him, the weird vacant stare into the camera, the odd sad half smile..... she honestly looks like she’s having a breakdown.
Yep. However much she is disliked, this is concerning. She’ll try to be all bright and bubbly I bet as a cover up.

Reactions: 11
She looks like she's about to use that dog as a ventriloquist's dummy. Maybe her next gimmick for flogging Arbonne.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well Lee has been on the thread this morning so.... he’s seen the comments expressing concern for his wife. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It screams alcohol abuse, to me.

When I was drinking too much I used to take the most random pictures that seemed like a really good idea at the time, and looking back the next morning, thought "what was I thinking". I was completely functioning and you wouldn't know, as I didn't post these ridiculous photos/videos of me and my pets for all to see, but grossly unhappy and my mental health was at it's lowest. Drink numbed that for the evening, but was a cycle.

She is either seriously abusing alcohol or is in a dangerous manic phase, but no matter what, she NEEDS HELP!
I can't believe her family don't care enough to take charge and make her get help. I know someone very similar to Beggy, who was an alcoholic, with a serious personality disorder. She became incredibly dangerous to her family. She lost custody and hasn't seen her children in over a year.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She knows exactly what she’s doing with the horse stories. She’s reacting to what she read on here. She actually looks at his knob and makes sure she shows it to the camera. Sick witch. She needs to get a life and a job. If a family member did express concern about her mental health after viewing those stories, she would laugh saying it was all to wind up the 15 bastards on tattle

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She knows exactly what she’s doing with the horse stories. She’s reacting to what she read on here. She actually looks at his knob and makes sure she shows it to the camera. Sick witch. She needs to get a life and a job.
Agree. Wether it’s being done intentionally because she thinks she’s saying “duck you” to tattle or if she’s doing it because she’s unwell in some way it’s all really quite sad. I’ve said it before but she is consumed by this forum. The whole family are obsessed with tattle. It’s actually very worrying behaviour. Lee. & Rebecca are on this forum constantly, karen cannon is forever coming on here under various usernames and posting about her other daughter on here, posting private family photos of her other daughter’s engagement- like, honest to God, what planet are these people on?!!!!! The level of obsession is scary. It must be all that Rebecca & lee and Karen talk about. What a pathetic way to live, utterly obsessed by a website but constantly trying to pretend that they aren’t bothered even through at this point we all know they are obsessed with it!!!! They are a bunch of complete weirdos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If Lee is due to head offshore this will be the last few days of freedom for her so she will be grieving the fact that she will need to parent for the next few weeks.

The videos did make me feel really uneasy like most of you. She's not in her happy place no matter how much she preaches otherwise.

Reactions: 7
If Lee is due to head offshore this will be the last few days of freedom for her so she will be grieving the fact that she will need to parent for the next few weeks.

The videos did make me feel really uneasy like most of you. She's not in her happy place no matter how much she preaches otherwise.
I think he’s already gone off shore.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.