Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker34

For the blocked bastards. Latest pic of Meldrum with her new hair and lenseless glasses, having a good eye fuck.
A665B930-847D-42BC-9DD8-597D11C9C9C6.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My thoughts are with Rebecca Meldrum at this difficult time.

100 threads and wee Nicola has it in for her and her alone,
Fuck you 2020. Fuck you

calls for an oldie, but a goodie....

A8E91F68-DBDC-4020-A681-3798FA2A49FB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

montydonfc

VIP Member
I don’t know about you guys but when I’m prepping to do my tan I always make sure I’ve got on the biggest most awkward fucking hoodie known to man for when I apply my tan to my face.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s a colossal bellend.

Dear Diary,
Hi, how are you? Hope you are good too.
Meld went away to the rigs today!!! So so sad I miss him when he goes.
Affiliate linked a few things to try and get some pennies for the girls ice creams.
Mum & Dad dropped off a lasagne so that will keep us going for the week. Must remember to put fish fingers back in freezer.
Did push ups in the grass, gosh I’m feeling wild today!
Hope you had a good day too.
Love, Rebecca aged 31.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
BRB just away to manifest my incurable cancer away. Don't know why I've bothered with chemo and my consultant all this time...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Welshgal

VIP Member
You guys really hit a nerve today.
Even though I run somewhat regularly I only managed that pace a few times so to see her doing it out of no where was a bit saddening but then reading that that is still a shit time ...got me feeling straight up horrible about myself (although that is of course also a side effect of Christmas) 😅

Sorry, don’t want to de-rail but please remember that sometimes by trying to put Rebecca in her place it can also leave a bitter taste in other people mouths.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Look I think you are all missing the fact that Rebecca is a special case as she will have to home school AND sell Arbonne which we can all agree should be given key worker status.
god help her when her period comes again in January. She will probably need to get blue lighted to the hospital again and get lee flown home on an emergency helicopter.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Look I think you are all missing the fact that Rebecca is a special case as she will have to home school AND sell Arbonne which we can all agree should be given key worker status.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Welshgal

VIP Member
What the frigging eff has she got to write in a jurrnrnal?????
Dear Diary,
today was a great day. I’ve admired myself in the mirror for hours. I looove my hair oh, & did you know I’m a size 8? tiny, right?
Then I took “the prince” out for a walk. Back to admiring myself & having a hot cup of tea.
My admiring was then interrupted because I had to take care of the inconveniences but no worries!! They’re in their rooms for quite time now & I’m back to admiring myself.
Tomorrow I’m going to take it more slow, promise!
xoxo Rebecca

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Ive never commented on her thread before but fuck me her latest moan has pissed me right off

There are many peoole whove been scewed over by the latest christmas news. So many of my friends live in house shares, or shitty studio flats unable to see their families or partners on christmas. Elderly people who are already incredibly isolated, nhs workers who are working on christmas day who are already burnt out. Im working on christmas day, my parents are in tier 4. I will be spending christmas alone (well no, Ill be spending it with some very ill patients). NGL but i am angry.

I have no sympathy for people in massive houses with their children at home. Christmas as a family of 5, in their 4 bed house and massive garden is not cancelled. Thats just a normal, small, christmas.

Who is she to moan about home schooling? She is a stay at home mum with 3 fucking children. She is in the prime position to home school. Children going to school is a big part of why we are in this fucking mess, and people like her who cannot be bothered to look after their own children yet insist on having 3 and a dog piss me right off. T

I have massive sympathy for working parents, or parents of children with sn or parents who struggle to feed their children in small flats, but not for wealthy stay at home parents

• Heart
Reactions: 48

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Imagine the shame. I bet Pat was giving it the biggun when he left “oh aye, my peach is famous ya know. Holidays, fridges, see ya bitches. I’m off to live the high life”.

Fast forward a few months.
“erm hi boss. It’s Pat. Beggy fucked it. Can I come back please?”

bet his colleagues were chuckling
This has made me laugh probably more than it should have 😂😂😂😂

GUD MORNIN BOSS YA WEE PEACH, YA KEN HOW MA BOSS BABE BELTER WIFE WAS PURE RAKIN IT IN BY WHORING MA WHOLE FAMILY OOT FIR CASH AND FREE POTS OF YOGURT UND SHITE BULKING CERAL, WELL SHE ROYALLY FUCKED THE WHOLE THING UP BY BEING A WEE RACIST SCUMBAG AND NOW A NEED TAE GET MA WEE GINGERY ARSE BACK ONTO A RIG SO MY MURDER HOUSE DISNAE GET REPOSSESSED AND SO A CAN STILL TRY TAE PRETEND AV GOT CASH IN THA BANK AND THAT MA WIFES NO A COMPLETE FUCKING HEADCASE, YA KEN AYE? CHEERS YA FUCKING EMPLOYMENT PEACH!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Fuck me Rebecca give yourself a shake! All your pretend stress about what the next few weeks will bring. Oh poor you your husband is offshore earning to keep you in your mansion with your parents a few metres away for support/company/babysitting while you drink a cup of tea as big as your moon face and eye fuck yourself and try to cream money off your saddo sheep.

Try being the family who’s kids lost both grandparents to Covid this year

Or the family who are wondering wether to heat their home or buy gifts for their kids

Or the NHS workers not being with their families on Xmas day whilst they care for others, and then they miss out on the relaxation rules for Xmas day.

You really do grip my shit most days, but I find you moley entertaining but today you are a class A fucking bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Mumblitz

I heard a little rumour from someone who knows Rami, and goes to the same gym! apparently she smells So bad and when she’s gone they say can you smell fish 🤭 she’s just a client he’s paid to be nice too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Literally the filter is called healthy glow. What we’re going to be stupid enough to think “oh she looks so healthy must be that Arbonne, walks and water!” Jesus it’s insulting. Maybe she should do the home learning with her kids - she might learn something!!
I honestly think she’s intimidated by home schooling because she’s so thick that she can’t understand the materials from the school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Yep looks like it’s been deleted 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was also posted by a brand new tattle account who only joined this afternoon and had only posted that one photo and who’s name was karen Claire....

HELLO YA NARROW FOOTBED FOLDING PICNIC TABLE RAB WEARING OLD GOAT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I don’t have a young family but I would imagine if you and your children are healthy, you have a healthy partner who loves you and works hard, you have no job, a big detached house and fart about all day doing whatever you please that there aren’t many day to day struggles?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43