Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind, she likes her hair. Is going to keep it growing so her natural colour comes through to look 'like ombre'... Its low maintenance.... So do many questions... Though I don't read my messages 🤣 she makes this tit up.

Your extension are far too long for your face Begsy and I thought the whole point was to blend in with your own hair? It just looks like some crocheted muffs down from your ears.
what a bleeping mess that hair is!!!!

Reactions: 10
Never mind, she likes her hair. Is going to keep it growing so her natural colour comes through to look 'like ombre'... Its low maintenance.... So do many questions... Though I don't read my messages 🤣 she makes this tit up.

Your extension are far too long for your face Begsy and I thought the whole point was to blend in with your own hair? It just looks like some crocheted muffs down from your ears.
It looks like spaniel ears because they are not blended in properly. All extensions cause damage to your own hair so hers wont be in any better condition. 😏

Reactions: 11

It actually looks like a hairy duvet hanging off her head.
Hoping for a wealthy new year??
Her priorities are always so wrong. Try being a more present Mother. Try actually earning a living that doesn’t exploit others. She is so bloody irritating. I’m hanging around for the homeschooling drama incoming however! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I look at those extensions and they make me feel sick. As we all know Beggy’s had some personal hygiene issues going on for a while. So the fact she only washes her hair once in a crystal charging full moon means that everytime I look at those extensions I see Fraaank Galagheeeer off Shameless 😂 That and her hair is too long and it’s bringing her face shape down.

Edited to say. Not a great likeness with Frank and Beggy’s cigarette but I think we will all agree that around the eye wrinkles the similarity between them both is uncanny 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love them so so much. So so easy. So so good. So so many people asking.

So so regretting it when it’s tier 4 for longer and they’re down by your shoulders 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s just hilarious because as tit as they look now (and they do look absolutely ridiculous!) in about 6 weeks time they are going to look like a bleeping birds nest. She honestly looks like she’s wearing a dressing up wig. It’s bleeping hilarious!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gone.

37k? That's a pretty sum of bottles shifted. No wonder she has no clue about real work. Gifted to her on a gilt plate. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s sadly one of those people that thinks the only way to be happy in life is to have lots of money, and subsequently lots of ‘things’. It’s a shame really, if she wasn’t such an arse I’d feel sorry for her. Definitely feel sorry for those three girls though 😏

I really like it...but I hated was the tit ton of money comment... vile vile vile!!

Reactions: 15
What did I learn??... How to be even lazier, drink more tea and still avoid getting a real job.what are my values????😆 selfishness, laziness, to help no one in my community, charity work ain't for me😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her posh mate Steph who she’s clinging onto like tit to a blanket must laugh at her.

• Haha
Oh my. 🙄 Has she been on another planet? Is she still there? Nothing wrong with journalling, nothing at all. But WHY does she share like this? Why would her thoughts, dreams, plots and plans be of interest to anyone else? Is this her angle for MLM tit? Journalling and self discovery.
I was watching her 'I love my extensions' stories earlier and I honestly thought watching her, what is there about your life that's in any way attractive or inspirational for others to sell the MLM scam to other woman similar ages?
I am being serious. Looking at her as a young, pretty, healthy woman and mother of three I really cannot see what substance there is to her and for a moment I felt pity. Nothing else. I think it's gets more odd the longer it goes on. 🤷

Reactions: 18
What the duck is she doing with that dog?!
She’s taken the time to put her phone down, hit record while she sits on the step with the bleeping clydesdale on her lap like a newborn baby!!

can’t actually tell where the dogs ears end and her ratty tailed extensions begin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Multi level marketing, new name for pyramid schemes /scams. Arbonne is one apparently. She's got herself mixed up in some messy crap this time. If she had a head duck before, this is major head duck to someone like her.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone handle their dog like that... like, why? Why do you have the need to cuddle your dog in your lap like a child? 😂 I have two cats and I pick them up less than that woman picks up her dog!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.