Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heads up, she'll be on the yoga as well as the press ups for a couple of days if last years daily yoga is anything to go by! 🤣 expect an influx of newbies in a couple of weeks, blocked for asking how its going! 🤣
FFS, how many different bandwagons is she on at the moment?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such an attention seeking twit. The last thing I think to do when my dog rolls in some stinky crap is to get my phone out and film him. I’m more concerned that he’d run around getting tit everywhere 🤢 no one needs to see zoomed in shots of fox poo beggy.
PS. Regular doggy shampoo doesn’t work, fox poo is like tar. Ketchup does though, you’re welcome!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
And you don’t need glasses, they have no lenses- get a bleeping grip woman
Yes i often wondered this when those oversized hipster glasses appeared a few years back - she seems the wear them with such inconsistency for someone with weak eyesight.... She had them on for her first press-up post ffs. That's when i though it was a bit weird because you never see her in them much for reading, driving, 'home schooling' (lol).

So i think she is just trying to look like all the wee hipster girls these days! - doesn't work when you're a mother of 3 in your early thirties luv!

Maybe if you were a single woman who spent the last ten years in a career or something people might take her a bit more seriously (IE, her fashion sense might not be so awful if she actually progressed herself in life, had a good friendship group etc) - people to give her advice lol
But the hipster glasses don't really work on these aging mum's who are desperately trying to seem fashionable.

it's fine to be a dedicated mother - but don't try and be something you're not all over social media. Beggy bends to whatever trend is going, instead of being strong and being herself.
But I guess that's the life of a soulless saleswoman! Not much else to be at!!

Yes i often wondered this when those oversized hipster glasses appeared a few years back - she seems the wear them with such inconsistency for someone with weak eyesight.... She had them on for her first press-up post ffs. That's when i though it was a bit weird because you never see her in them much for reading, driving, 'home schooling' (lol).

So i think she is just trying to look like all the wee hipster girls these days! - doesn't work when you're a mother of 3 in your early thirties luv!

Maybe if you were a single woman who spent the last ten years in a career or something people might take her a bit more seriously (IE, her fashion sense might not be so awful if she actually progressed herself in life, had a good friendship group etc) - people to give her advice lol
But the hipster glasses don't really work on these aging mum's who are desperately trying to seem fashionable.

it's fine to be a dedicated mother - but don't try and be something you're not all over social media. Beggy bends to whatever trend is going, instead of being strong and being herself.
No she said that she only wears glasses when her eyes are having a tired day. As a permanent need glasses to get out of bed person this pissed me off no end and I've never forgotten it.

Reactions: 12

She’s not even a dedicated mother though...

Omg her face annoys me so much! Just drink your hot chocolate and shut the duck up 😣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I never understand the fashion for those huge glasses. Are her cheeks blind they need them? They look awful on most people.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’d like a tit tonne of money in the new year, classic begs. Think she already got that in 2020 by using the pandemic and claiming from the government when she shouldn’t have been. But she wants more. You would think after 2020 she would realise that their are far more important things than wealth, but no she’s still got to get it in there.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The downstairs looks warm white and upstairs is cold white so the contrast in the photo looks wrong, could just be the lighting but it’s typical of her to have just had a decorator whitewash everything. Makes me laugh that we were right about the woodwork and she was so against it

Reactions: 9
I hate how she always talks about money. Wishing for wealth / hoping for a ‘tit ton’ of money. She has no class.

I don’t know why but it looks freezing 🥶
She hangs about with people who have real, hard earned money and tries to pass herself off as being the same. People like Steph have come from families who are extremely hard working and business savvy who mix in circles that she NEVER will. Circles like the Kinsch’s and the like who’s fathers have worked their way up from nothing not signed up to some tit MLM scheme.

Reactions: 13
Never mind, she likes her hair. Is going to keep it growing so her natural colour comes through to look 'like ombre'... Its low maintenance.... So do many questions... Though I don't read my messages 🤣 she makes this tit up.

Your extension are far too long for your face Begsy and I thought the whole point was to blend in with your own hair? It just looks like some crocheted muffs down from your ears.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.