Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s boo-hooing into her Baileys because the FM has increased the restrictions, as if sheโ€™s done it just to upset everyone, not to try and decrease the deaths from a potentially deadly virus as it mutates and spreads faster ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
oh and she has to keep the kids home for an extra week ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
My thoughts are with Rebecca Meldrum at this difficult time.

100 threads and wee Nicola has it in for her and her alone,
duck you 2020. duck you

calls for an oldie, but a goodie....

A8E91F68-DBDC-4020-A681-3798FA2A49FB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Maybe itโ€™s just me and my MIL but Iโ€™m not sure sheโ€™d thank me for this......
Canโ€™t really see Granny Meldrum rocking this look either!!
564F34EF-5122-41B3-BD71-9720006E0CBA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sheโ€™s boo-hooing into her Baileys because the FM has increased the restrictions, as if sheโ€™s done it just to upset everyone, not to try and decrease the deaths from a potentially deadly virus as it mutates and spreads faster ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
oh and she has to keep the kids home for an extra week ๐Ÿคญ
She's to keep the kids at home an extra 2 weeks. ๐Ÿคฃ An extra weeks holiday and (at least) a week of online learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it awful that as soon as I heard the restrictions I went straight on to her gram!!!! And back to online learning - she didnโ€™t do any fecking online learning and sent them to their rooms for 2 hours a day!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I've got my hot cup of tea waiting for the fall out from wee Nicola. I'm as gutted as everyone else, but we can celebrate xmas anytime. It's just a nice meal with family. When a family member worked offshore we sometimes celebrated in october especially when the kids were wee. (But obviously Santa still came to visit on xmas eve). This year is all about saving lives and being compassionate towards others.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is it awful that as soon as I heard the restrictions I went straight on to her gram!!!! And back to online learning - she didnโ€™t do any fecking online learning and sent them to their rooms for 2 hours a day!!!!!!
SAME ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
and Iโ€™m not even in the UK but I watched Nicola and shouted โ€œWHY WOULD YE DO THIS TO REBECCA YOU WEE HOBBITโ€
:m:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nicola kept reiterating if she didnโ€™t have to, she wouldnโ€™t be imposing these restrictions. Not sure what beggars is getting her too tight jeans in a twist about, she wonโ€™t abide by the rules anyway.

Reactions: 10
Sending so so much love. Piss off you patronising tit, as if the new restrictions will stop her doing what she pleases ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 8
Wha
Nicola kept reiterating if she didnโ€™t have to, she wouldnโ€™t be imposing these restrictions. Not sure what beggars is getting her too tight jeans in a twist about, she wonโ€™t abide by the rules anyway.
whats the story for Scotlandโ€™s Christmas? Will she have to have Christmas dinner in her brand new kitchen of dreams ?

Reactions: 3
Ah Beggy, youโ€™ve made it to 100. Congratulations.

I feel like I need to make a speech.

A big thank you for your monumental duck ups. DLP bought me here. Without your bodge jobs I never would have met my fellow bastards, so let me express my gratitude.

๐Ÿ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She's to keep the kids at home an extra 2 weeks. ๐Ÿคฃ An extra weeks holiday and (at least) a week of online learning.
... and Lee will be away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Come the new year, everyone does dry January, for Begsy it's dried up January. As in her career, personality and mothering skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
... and Lee will be away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Come the new year, everyone does dry January, for Begsy it's dried up January. As in her career, personality and mothering skills.
Personality and mothering skills were dried up long ago

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wha

whats the story for Scotlandโ€™s Christmas? Will she have to have Christmas dinner in her brand new kitchen of dreams ?
If she were to do things correctly, then the idea is to have as few folk in your house as possible and limit travel to other areas of Scotland. Borders are going to close. All non essential shops etc to be closed, essentially a lockdown. Kids are going to be home schooled in January. Itโ€™s ok though, sheโ€™s got her private woods but sheโ€™s shitting herself because she wonโ€™t get to see her precious rammer and has run out of reasons to palm off poppy to someone else. I just hope her period in January isnโ€™t as horrific for her or the poor kids will be fending for themselves while Lee is away. Does S know how to cook? Can Go-Florrie put on her own sallopetes? Poppy, you BETTER sleep the whole night through for the love of God!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.