Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kitchen reno of dreams looks freezing🥶🥶, doesnt suggest cozy! Still cant get over them keeping the old peoples home blinds🤣🤣. Disnae help with "the look".

Reactions: 6
So pats home then? Is that why she’s been so bleeping smug?
Also what kind of a name is “meld” ? I thought that’s what she called him because she hates the name Lee ?

Reactions: 1
That table looks so bad! The mismatch of chair colours makes me uncomfortable. And who the hell in their right mind would leave a box of tissues on a tray with some candles?! It’s an accident waiting to happen!
A2A3D233-96D3-48E3-80F5-E41CC65235C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I see she’s on the lookout for a rowing machine. Watch out for an Atlantic crossing distance over January 😂 🚣

• Haha
The fact that she very rarely shares these panoramic views of the refurb of dreams, just shows that it’s usually a dump. She’s on one of her 20 minutes to tidy each room missions which must mean the place is an absolute tit tip. Slob

Reactions: 7
Just put the shitting heating on. I don’t need to fork out for thermals cuz I’m not a cheap scab and I heat my home.
Haha, I was thinking this too! It was about 4°c up here yesterday, hardly Scott of the Antarctic conditions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

That table looks so bad! The mismatch of chair colours makes me uncomfortable. And who the hell in their right mind would leave a box of tissues on a tray with some candles?! It’s an accident waiting to happen!View attachment 369753
Doesn't her sliding doors cupboard look so classy 😂 oh and the table looks tit just paint the fucker white to match the chairs or buy a new one seeing as you can afford designer coats and long johns 🙄

Reactions: 7
So pats home then? Is that why she’s been so bleeping smug?
Also what kind of a name is “meld” ? I thought that’s what she called him because she hates the name Lee ?
Don’t know why it’s smug surley if he is home he isn’t getting paid off shore rates .. you know since she wants a tit tonne of money

Reactions: 1
If I was her (not that I am thankfully) I would swap the playroom to the Blue room of doom and have the playroom as my lounge with the doors opening onto the garden.

Reactions: 5
Why choose white dining chairs and oak stools?? I know that is the least of many many questions that could be asked about marshmallow mansion but still....

• Haha
Why choose white dining chairs and oak stools?? I know that is the least of many many questions that could be asked about marshmallow mansion but still....
To match the blue room of dreams where it’s still orange wood on the inside??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.