Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natural caffeine from green tea?!
Wtf?
As opposed to the presumably unnatural caffeine in coffee?!
Natural caffeine duck ME smh 🤦‍♀️

And your chips look like they’ve got blisters 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Any Insta tit shots of her crap!!??? I see her Instagram on Google but not stories!!! Tier 4 now... Need her shite for light relief!! Going to have to spend new years day doing planning cos cudn't face it this week and needed a break from work.. Back to a class of 30 primary kids crammed in a class monday... Half hour for lunch... No mention that I heard of teachers getting the vaccine any time soon😣
Secondary teacher here. Makes me pissed off! Doing everything I can to stay safe, but will be back in the classroom, no masks, no vaccines, while she fucks about moaning about getting to stay safe. And flogging tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If she blocks me on Insta, we’ll know she reads here.
I replied to her question asking what people’s goals were for 2021, or something similar. I said I was excited about rolling out the vaccine to my colleagues in a specific setting I work in.
I suggested it might be some nice positive news to put out to the wider community to give some hope. She hasn’t even looked, or replied.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Please show me the chips and other beggy shite!!!
I was thinking has she given up doing the teapot poses on the driveway!??

Reactions: 1
Are we going to be subjected to seeing those tit "press ups" every day for the rest of the entire new year now? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen the Insta post pic on page 44 of the mummy lasagna... No wonder she doesn't want to do Safiyahs and Florrie home schooling... Doesn't even know you're is a contraction of you are... It's YOUR mum you stupid woman...a supposedly went to uni eh??? Kids at school learn contractions and homophones in yr 2 and 3.. Safiyah's equivalent yr 4!!!!

Reactions: 6
Are we going to be subjected to seeing those tit "press ups" every day for the rest of the entire new year now? 🙄
Like she could commit to something for so long.

She got the wrong air fryer. The one which turns the chips as they cook is bloody amazing. Was is gifted or just cheap?

Reactions: 3
The air fryer, her chips underneath are peely waaley. They need a shake. It’s not an actifry love.

Reactions: 4
Takeaway for one is it? No of course not, the hair is curled and the headband is on. Who you mixing with Rebecca? 👀

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Welcome Cheesecake44!! Thanks for the Insta screen shot... I don't follow so I only see her Instagram posts from google.. Those chips are shite!!! So dry looking and overdone!!! Get the bloody deep fat fryer out its new years eve... How utterly deluded is she to post that!!! Beggy get a real life!!! Poor kids having to eat those and Lee !!! Back from the rig to his dream of a stay at home wifey and her teeny tiny body and chips of dreams!😆 or is he back on rig and the cinderlee cook housekeepers gone!!??

Reactions: 5
My god those chips I’m sorry I like my food but damn, that’s enough to put me off til next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God will it be new year reiki and crystals... ??? 😡 she 'll aff link where to buy an if so😣😃

Reactions: 4
She’s the type of person that’s face gets puffier and puffier as the years go on. She’s going to end up like my auntie with lines on her neck that we affectionately call aunties Olympic Rings 😂 and a big puffy fatty chest where the rest of the fat just lies LOL.
To me she has the puffy face of a drinker 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.