Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love to cuddle my dog and miss the days when I could pick him up (he’s almost 60kg now 😂) but she’s treating him like another child except she never showed that much love to S or P 🤦🏼‍♀️
Mad woman :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Fucks sake how self absorbed is her top nine grid post 🙄 all about how 2020 has affected HER and how much STUFF she got (that bleeping dog and bleeping boring kitchen AGAIN). There's more I could say but I can't put it eloquently enough, I'm sure you will all know what I mean anyway... It's just beyond belief how tone deaf, ignorant and insular she is!

Reactions: 19
I cant sit back and watch anymore without saying anything. MRS MELDRUM, YOU CANNOT DO A FULL PRESS UP. If your precious Rami agrees that this is a full press up then he is a sh*t personal trainer!!!! I cannot watch her do these half arsed attempts where she barely moves her arms anymore and calls them press ups! aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No amount of twirling that fake extensions will make that hair look great! It’s screaming out for help.. even filters can’t hide the damage she has done to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now, admittedly I am not a dog person (sorry 😳) but surely it’s not just me that cannot stand when people take photos of their dogs and their knobs are out giving it full frontal in the photo? She does it all the time, makes me boak 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is she away on her annual Hogmanay walk with the besties. Notice how thin on the ground the besties are now it gets less and less of them every year. There used to be a fair amount of them now it’s down to die hard Cath and Lyndsey who looks like she couldn’t say no if she tried.

Reactions: 9
Good god wasn’t expecting boobage this morning 🤣

Isn’t she wearing a bra under her loungewear!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha who’s she doing her tan for eh, wee man isn’t at home..... or is Rami getting a wee midnight New Years booty call...?!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
She just doesn’t understand how to do a boomerang.

Also, put a bra on. Really don’t want to see your flappy tatties.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Serious question for you bad banana bread bastards

Do Arbonne have a shampoo in their extensive range?....asking for a friend named Rebecca

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg those chips.

here’s some advice for free Becs - you have used the wrong type of tatties for chips. They will taste tit (and look tit!)

you’re welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.