Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s back flogging St Tropez 🙄
She does know Arbonne sell skin care products right..?
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm starting to get a bit of a complex after people slating her 5k time (I'm a similar pace at my best. Taking her decs down early (I love getting mine down straight after Xmas 😂) and now the journalling, I bloody love writing things down before bed. Am I turning into Beggy?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm starting to get a bit of a complex after people slating her 5k time (I'm a similar pace at my best. Taking her decs down early (I love getting mine down straight after Xmas 😂) and now the journalling, I bloody love writing things down before bed. Am I turning into Beggy?!
We don’t dislike her for these things we dislike her for the bullshit motives she has that sits behind these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She talking about Rami? 🤔 View attachment 364633WTF does this mean????? What a complete twit! Is this her and Rami or are some of her friends now relying on
benefits due to job losses but she can’t possibly be friends with them now as she is side hussling and a boss babe!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know about you guys but when I’m prepping to do my tan I always make sure I’ve got on the biggest most awkward bleeping hoodie known to man for when I apply my tan to my face.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s a colossal bellend.

Dear Diary,
Hi, how are you? Hope you are good too.
Meld went away to the rigs today!!! So so sad I miss him when he goes.
Affiliate linked a few things to try and get some pennies for the girls ice creams.
Mum & Dad dropped off a lasagne so that will keep us going for the week. Must remember to put fish fingers back in freezer.
Did push ups in the grass, gosh I’m feeling wild today!
Hope you had a good day too.
Love, Rebecca aged 31.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She talking about Rami? 🤔 View attachment 364633WTF does this mean????? What a complete twit! Is this her and Rami or are some of her friends now relying on
benefits due to job losses but she can’t possibly be friends with them now as she is side hussling and a boss babe!
She's shared someone else's reply to her suggestion box thing! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any Insta tit shots of her crap!!??? I see her Instagram on Google but not stories!!! Tier 4 now... Need her shite for light relief!! Going to have to spend new years day doing planning cos cudn't face it this week and needed a break from work.. Back to a class of 30 primary kids crammed in a class monday... Half hour for lunch... No mention that I heard of teachers getting the vaccine any time soon😣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That hoodie is also bogging. Stains all over the neck 🤢 but I guess it will if you wear it to do your skincare routine 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thought she was dropped by Tropics when they were informed of her racist shi t and mummy took over?? Is she pushing tropics again her mind body tit?? By the way big thank s Uddlemupped!!!👍😊😄 team tattle bastard!!❤

Curiosity ... I assume then grubby is back doing tropics product as tattler said she back selling it... How.??. Also next 3 photos of her in black hoody... No captions??..Need to know her tit spouts!! Hey Beggy 28 days before Scot schools!!!.as a teacher I shall check out the home schooling she s refusing to do and summarise for you!!

Curiosity ... I assume then grubby is back doing tropics product as tattler said she back selling it... How.??. Also next 3 photos of her in black hoody... No captions??..Need to know her tit spouts!! Hey Beggy 28 days before Scot schools!!!.as a teacher I shall check out the home schooling she s refusing to do and summarise for you!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Thought she was dropped by Tropics when they were informed of her racist shi t and mummy took over?? Is she pushing tropics again her mind body tit?? By the way big thank s Uddlemupped!!!👍😊😄 team tattle bastard!!❤

Nah, mind body is back so she can try and flog arbonne! 🤣 black hoody shots she was putting st tropez fake tan on her face

Reactions: 2
I always think with these MLM products that if they were really that good I’d be able to buy them in a shop and if the detox stuff worked then it would be prescription only 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would be mortified to have to be all over social media with inspirational quotes and all that tit 😂

Reactions: 23
Poor mutt being held like that in her latest story. And why does she think we need a view straight at his doggy Willy region 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Rebecca. Your behaviour isn’t normal. Dogs have 4 legs for a reason. I know buuurtie is all you have left for content but seriously ....

She seriously needs help.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.