Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her mum has had a heart attack but makes her daughter a lasagne?? Geez beggy you really like to advertise what a piece of tit you are as a daughter and also just confirms what we all think that you are lying tit too and so is your mum. Hope you choke on the lasagne.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So what is the front hustle then ? Racist manipulative influencer who takes the piss out of a following surely this mlm is just more of same
I love this, you will too buy it from me make me rich duck you and your problems I need a holiday
how is mummy all better now
she is very concerned not
no mention of grandad wonder if he got tapped for money on the visit ? Not one word about family or worry about their safety her priority is as always herself don't get how she still has following how dense you got a be to not see the sparkle when she is earning money or spending it , you ever see that when she talks about kids , Lee , family no me nither sometimes when playing out with her chums then the smile reached her eyes mostly wit kids specially poppie its eye rolling or boredom
I got mine in Asda in the summer x
Asda?! Wash your mouth out with soap and say three Hail Marys! Certainly not fit enough to contain VELVITISER hot chocolate from hotel chocolate no less!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Asda?! Wash your mouth out with soap and say three Hail Marys! Certainly not fit enough to contain VELVITISER hot chocolate from hotel chocolate no less!
it’s my outdoor mug for the outdoor nursery I work in. I regularly need a pee after I drink it all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What on earth are those dolls on her story? I thought she was after reborn ones for Poppy, not sure what they are but they’re far from reborn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who has time to journal about what’s bothering them?? Just go and sort it out and get on with life! And if you’re overthinking things, then perhaps stop writing about them? FFS!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 This honestly makes me laugh so much. Yes I’m sure that’s a genuine response 😂😂😂😂 not just an opportunity to post about “your team”

View attachment 364421Thank god she gave me these hints. Otherwise I would never know how to journal 😂😂😂 duck me. It’s the laziest list ever - nae rules, write a’ the shite in your heed doon, check out Pinterest. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 364425
And us. We judge you too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Her birthday is in April yet she's sent him a link for a ring for her birthday? 4 bleeping months away. 🙄 cue £84 ring on her finger very soon. Get two whilst you're at at, put one through little Lee's nose whilst you're at it. Big enough for the chain he's on.

Honestly sitting in that house with no blinds down or curtains closed really freaks me out. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone please tell me where are the chunky black boots from!!! I quite like them but I’m refusing to swipe up.

Reactions: 4
How to journal:
Go back in time to being 13.
Hide under your covers and night scribbling names of people you love /hate /what you want to be when you grow up.
The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.