Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know but a friend was not so lucky. Started her SiDe HuStLe and sure enough still has to do her full time job on the .... side
I just don’t get how you could do this tit to your friends! Or anyone, but really you are saying that friendship is over the minute they say yes.

Reactions: 12
I had an old friend try and get me into some mlm shite. She waited till it was my first week back at work after maternity leave when I was already feeling low that I was leaving my 10 month old baby and she sent me the spiel of work from home earn all this money etc etc. Havent actually spoken to her since 😂

Reactions: 15
I had an old friend try and get me into some mlm shite. She waited till it was my first week back at work after maternity leave when I was already feeling low that I was leaving my 10 month old baby and she sent me the spiel of work from home earn all this money etc etc. Havent actually spoken to her since 😂
I’m not surprised. It just shows you how calculating/sociopathic these people are.

Reactions: 11
Can we just take a moment to actually believe she pends £18 (in the sale) on White company products to give to the teachers? best laugh I’ve had to today, that and the ‘Dear Diary‘ entry about her 15 Tattle Bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can we just take a moment to actually believe she pends £18 (in the sale) on White company products to give to the teachers? best laugh I’ve had to today, that and the ‘Dear Diary‘ entry about her 15 Tattle Bastards.
Going to take more than £18 of shite from there to make up for a) ignoring all the teachers' work preparing and sending out home learning work b) sending her kids back to school having not completed said work (due to her own laziness) and teachers having to catch them up with the rest of the class!

Reactions: 10
The exact same thing happened to me although I wouldn’t call her a friend just someone I worked with but she jumped on me when I returned to work after mat leave with the aloe mlm and was saying all this stuff about being able to quit her job soon... 5 years on she’s still working in the same job and hasn’t “sacked her boss” as she used to say. I have to admit I did quite like one or two products so went along to a meeting and it was a cult and they were sprouting so much tit I left and didn’t look back.... saying things like post things on a Monday about how you love your life and how your living the dream etc 🥴

Reactions: 7
Ashly used to pester me back in the day when she was first starting. Damn it, I could have a strange accent and a white car by now but stupid me didn’t want to be a boss babe... ugh.
You must be kicking yourself at the missed opportunity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry, haven’t been here for a while.
Hope everyone is okay...... what the fudge is she selling & promoting now!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So what is the front hustle then ? Racist manipulative influencer who takes the piss out of a following surely this mlm is just more of same
I love this, you will too buy it from me make me rich duck you and your problems I need a holiday
how is mummy all better now
she is very concerned not
no mention of grandad wonder if he got tapped for money on the visit ? Not one word about family or worry about their safety her priority is as always herself don't get how she still has following how dense you got a be to not see the sparkle when she is earning money or spending it , you ever see that when she talks about kids , Lee , family no me nither sometimes when playing out with her chums then the smile reached her eyes mostly wit kids specially poppie its eye rolling or boredom

I want to shove that bloody dog whistle down her throat. She is just so pretentious to even look at. Matching Rab jackets, pass me the sick bucket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There is absolutely no way those videos that she uploaded an hour ago are real time! An hour ago in the north east of Scotland would have been pitch black. She clearly shot the videos earlier when they were out (in what looks like a very empty park 🤷‍♀️) so that she could make it look like she’d taken the kids out twice cause “she’s a cool mum!” (We all know she’ll be that mum when the girls are older!)

Reactions: 9
Rebecca - “if” your mum did have a heart attack surely you should be getting off your arse and cooking for them?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There is absolutely no way those videos that she uploaded an hour ago are real time! An hour ago in the north east of Scotland would have been pitch black. She clearly shot the videos earlier when they were out (in what looks like a very empty park 🤷‍♀️) so that she could make it look like she’d taken the kids out twice cause “she’s a cool mum!” (We all know she’ll be that mum when the girls are older!)
Haha I was thinking that. It’s been pitch black outside here for ages. Maybe her magic woods have their own floodlights...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.