Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinchโ€™s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine has just posted a picture of herself with Mrs Hinch, she met her at the garden centre at the weekend..
What's with the overstretched skin around the eyebrow, maybe more than just lip fillers? ๐Ÿ‘€

Screenshot_20191126-211553_Facebook.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
God, this woman is obscene - a grand for a nursery chair!
F*ck off and put your tits through a mangle Soph!
And I'm sure the crib she posted was around ยฃ800. Yet it's never been seen since on any stories

Reactions: 3
Catching up.
You are all totally right. No negative comments on hinches pictures. As she can delete them and is complete control.

but virgin is completely out of her control so the only thing to do is to create an account and just call everyone jealous when they are making complete valid points.!
Itโ€™s deffo her or Jamie. They have too much time on their hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I just cant get my head around the internet these days. Daring to have a difference of opinion is now trolling, people are in capable of just buying a friggin grey paint they like they have to copy every single thing an influencer does and 40 quid on a rather crappy print when you can find nicer ones on etsy and support a small business.

duck me I'm done with this lunacy. Not sure we as a species deserve to survive with this amount of stupidity that's growing.

And yes shes sure as hell hiding something with her erratic camera angles. Probably kept the Durex comment as a distraction from looking weird as duck....cos thick old Hinch got the word wrong. Tee hee I'm so relatable because I'm appearing to be the dumb blonde.

Reactions: 27
Urghhhh I have this in my

Urghhhh I have this in my hall by Dulux though ๐Ÿคฃ Been like that for 3 years time for a change now she has it lol
I had it in my living room waaaay before mrs hinch even met Jamie. I had to paint over it though as I found i needed some colour.

A friend of mine has just posted a picture of herself with Mrs Hinch, she met her at the garden centre at the weekend..
What's with the overstretched skin around the eyebrow, maybe more than just lip fillers? ๐Ÿ‘€

View attachment 60147
I'm not an expert but i think that can happen after botox in your forehead as a temporary reaction. With that and lips, beginning to understand the temporary hiatus...

Reactions: 4
Dudes Iโ€™m trying to mark a set of Chemistry papers for tomorrow and keep up with Tattle at the same times. Slow your rolls! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve got like 30 pages to catch up on (read up to page 17 of this thread before having to comment on the Durex ridiculousness and thereโ€™s no way Iโ€™m gonna make it at this rate!!)

Reactions: 9
Why does a 29 year old need fillers and Botox?! I just donโ€™t get it! Iโ€™m 31 and wouldnโ€™t go anywhere near them! They just make you look older ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 18
Why does a 29 year old need fillers and Botox?! I just donโ€™t get it! Iโ€™m 31 and wouldnโ€™t go anywhere near them! They just make you look older ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
I've seen people saying botox is preventative measure against wrinkles.

Women clearly arent allowed to age anymore, we have to look perpetually frozen in order to stay relevant ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 10
And itโ€™s so pathetic

Sophie what grey do you use
Anyone know what white she uses
I have her wallpaper in my lounge but want to know what grey she has
where do you get your prints from
What tampon do you use etc etc etc

why doyou want your house to be a carbon copy of hers? A. It looks dreadful- the โ€œlower class chicโ€ as I call it, B. Do you have no taste or originality at all??

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.