Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she looks really old there! At least late 30s/early 40s. 😳
Just listened to this and ‘Karen’ asks a question at about 4:30 about how to clean Venetian blinds...Ssssssoph replies to Chris saying she doesn’t have? And then says “mine are like the wooden slat ones”😂 that IS a Venetian blind then you absolute twonktwat😂 Notice how Chris doesn’t correct her, and somewhat talks over her then progresses to compare blinds to human being’s ability to hold down relationships! A bit of an indirect connotation there maybe?!😂🤔

Reactions: 10
Very different from the boomerangs she posts perfectly angled to make herself look thin as possible. 🤦
Personally I think without filters etc she is an attractive woman. Shame that she can't see it really and has to hide behind Gretel (which looks worse I think)
I wish Snapchat would just get rid of that filter! It’s tit!

Reactions: 8
Grinch is on the post!!

shame 😂😂🤣
Why follow me then...... so that people can have informed opinions when calling her out maybe??

cue a tearful Gretal- all I do is kween my house guys- dats it!!!!!!!!!!
Cue hinchers declaring war on virgin unless they take down the post

Reactions: 5
Now she’s commented about the virgin radio post. Let’s see the hinch army go after everyone now 🙄🙄🙄

comments about the environment oh yeah really negative soph.

Reactions: 11
Now she’s commented about the virgin radio post. Let’s see the hinch army go after everyone now 🙄🙄🙄

I know!!!! Just address it FFS. This point has been raised time and time again. We live of an age where it is not acceptable to buy buy buy and waste plastic and chuck products down the drain and not adorn our homes in flammable shite churned out by children in a Vietnamese factory. Hinch must know that this is what gets a lot of people’s backs up so just ADDESS IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 19
‘How can fame be planned? , surely everyone would be famous then’

Right she is officially a genuine thicko and not just playing up to it now imo 🙄.Of course fame can be planned and no everyone wouldn’t be famous then because NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE FAMOUS SOPH YOU BELLEND!!!

Reactions: 18

Someone should screen shot that and send it to Virgin radio as it makes them look bad too having all this drama on their page.

Reactions: 4
I've been blocked 😂😂😂 all i said was a reply to 30c wash and that she only does it on ads

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I've been blocked 😂😂😂 all i said was a reply to 30c wash and that she only does it on ads
She thinks by washing at 30 she’s doing her bit to save the environment OMG this woman

I’ve unfollowed. How can we get the other 2.9m to unfollow 😆😆😆

Reactions: 15
I’m waiting to be blocked because I liked the post that started it all 👀🍿😂 I feel like it’s a badge of honour now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like virgin are deleting the comments. Oh the shock. I didn’t even say anything bad unless saying to open a window is now considered offensive? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only positive about that delete tattle life person is that they will see it’s purely opinions, not trolls and will probably either delete the post (deleting her publicity) or not have her back because of the hassle...
Let's hope they don't have her back!
I will feel well proud of myself for starting those comments off!
Will be one of my greatest achievements! 😁

I’m waiting to be blocked because I liked the post that started it all 👀🍿😂 I feel like it’s a badge of honour now
It was me that started it all....i'm waiting to be blocked!! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That post is clearly a note to her barmy army to come to her defence! Not getting the love on the virgin post is she so calls on her sheep to do the dirty work!! Yeah Soph you just sit back and watch your foul mouthed followers target people who dare to have a different opinion!! Disgraceful!!!!!!

Screenshot_20191126-221540_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.