Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion,
Casserole dinners, dodgy lip fillers, overpriced Christmas tat, don’t think Virgin will have her back

Reactions: 30
Wearing glasses is the closest she can get to a real life filter to hide her face and surgery 👓... Next she'll be wearing those joke glasses with a nose and moustache 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m on there. On a second account (hubby’s - he doesn’t use it). The usual cries of “troll” and “get a life.” 🙄

This is the most exciting Tuesday night I’ve ever had. I thought I’d put the toddlers to bed already but looks like I’m still picking up the dummy. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If you're shocked by the price of that, the total cost of the big items that were #gifted for the nursery was £5076.00 then there were the room accessories which were a further £1824.44 and then the two cribs (frilly one and the snuzpod) which could be classed as sort of nursery items were £926.95 making a grand #gifted total of a whopping £7827.39!

Cot - £1499.00
Wardrobe - £1499.00
Changing unit - £950.00
Floor lamp - £179.00
Rocking chair - £949.00
£5076.00

Giraffe - £189.00
Nursery wall art (baby Hinch elephant) - £35.99
Wall art with bows - £183 (for 2 prints and 2 bows!!!!)
Decorative hot air balloon - £79.00
Hot air balloon mobile - £80.50
Milestone blocks - £25.00
Wooden name flag - £16.95
Toy box - £1195.00
Personalised reading cushion - £20.00
£1824.44

Snuzpod - £199.95
Frilly crib - £727.00
£926.95

Oh, and of course the carpet was gifted too!

I know I mention it a lot but I will continue to repeat putting the price of her gifted goods, because there are new members joining all the time. When you see a figure of £36,957.65 as the total estimate of her gifted goods to date, that's got to be a real eyeopener! And thats a low estimate to err on the side of caution. That surely shows, she is not just the girl next door, or one of us, or relatable in the slightest. To be like her, you would need to have the readies to be able to buy all of that above, and I highly doubt the majority of Hinchers could even contemplate spending that kind of money!
There's also a part of me that thinks that if she does read here, it will shock her seeing it listed like that...though, I doubt it!
Would she has to declare that to tax man? I’d hope so, it’s a form of payment after all

And this just killed me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who exactly does she think she is, u don’t see Beyoncé or anyone actually famous deleting negative comments, she’s a spoilt overrated little witch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aaaaand all the perceived “negative comments” are now gone. Including Sophie’s. What was the actual point? Now whenever anyone looks at that, there’s no evidence of anything other than people calling tattle trolls. All over apparently nothing?
Bloody hell!! So my comment that started this off has been removed, along with any comments that weren't kissing Grinchs arse!! 🤢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
A friend of mine has just posted a picture of herself with Mrs Hinch, she met her at the garden centre at the weekend..
What's with the overstretched skin around the eyebrow, maybe more than just lip fillers? 👀

View attachment 60147
I wonder if she's had one of those thread treatments where they place a thread under the skin in the area that you want tightened/pulled up?!

Just listened to this and ‘Karen’ asks a question at about 4:30 about how to clean Venetian blinds...Ssssssoph replies to Chris saying she doesn’t have? And then says “mine are like the wooden slat ones”😂 that IS a Venetian blind then you absolute twonktwat😂 Notice how Chris doesn’t correct her, and somewhat talks over her then progresses to compare blinds to human being’s ability to hold down relationships! A bit of an indirect connotation there maybe?!😂🤔
They were gifted as well so that's probably why she doesn't have a clue what they are. Probably just gave them the measurements and said she wants them white!

Reactions: 5
Was going to start a new thread but all too long!

We need a short and snappy one, and no need to rhyme unless it's funny.

Reactions: 1
Was going to start a new thread but all too long!

We need a short and snappy one, and no need to rhyme unless it's funny.
Christmas lights, her sheep aren’t bright, will she get some sleep tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shortened suggestion:

All lip filler and Tattle troll killer, Virgin Radio’s grid post is a real thriller

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.