Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve just watched the YouTube clip of her radio interview today. I can’t help but think that Mr Evans is taking the piss without her knowing it.....🤔

Reactions: 25
The night she sat in her car looking at other peoples houses, wondering if they knew her, I wrote her a not so nice comment. It took her less than a minute to reply byeeeeee and block me.
She is a genuine lunatic.

Filming outside peoples houses, condensing, belittling bollox when she filmed some elderly people in Morrisons cafe, but cried her eyes out and got OK magazine to delete "that" unfiltered picture of her. There is no way she looks 29. Her older sister (the vulgar bully who haunts a Hinch group on facebook attacking anyone who so much says they dont like precious little sophies products) looks significantly younger than her.

Literally 29 my arse. I would put her anywhere from mid 30s to very early 40s. I am not sure if its all that shite shes put into her face that has aged her, but she has started to look like Jodie Marsh with Katie Prices extentions when she was in her page 3 days.

Her fans are like rabid dogs on amphetamines. Better be careful what I say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Mr hinch home soup make is on offer for under £100 .... its £98 .... still 100quid to me... £2 really isnt much of a difference, there probably cheaper and better ones out there 🖕🖕 just duck off and let people buy the things they want without you encourage them to buy it and going short of money, I used to really like her, now she just grates me 😡😡

Edit.... shark hoover ... under £200 ... its £199.99 .... 1 decking pence different.... 🖕🖕 with your swipe ups
I've got a soup maker, it's called a bleeping saucepan and a blender 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yea Soph probably on the beg for freebies from durex!! The levels that she stoops to I really wouldn't be surprised!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s no negative comments on her post just idiots gushing over her. Does she delete them because I do not believe she doesn’t get them????

Reactions: 5
There’s no negative comments on her post just idiots gushing over her. Does she delete them because I do not believe she doesn’t get them????

Yes, she deletes them all as soon as she sees them. She also blocked me for liking (not even commenting) on another person’s comment that was non-abusive, simply asking a question about her affect on the environment. Yet she can’t be arsed to even reply to the nice messages or people reaching out to her like the nurse mum. She’s pathetic.

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s tagging everything virgin related what a complete and utter tit! Saying she won’t fly virgin anymore, I doubt they’re even arsed love 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That was absolutely not a joke. She did it on purpose for the lol's! Everything she does is thought out in advance.

Having said that, I did actually genuinely make that mistake once. I get really anxious going into shops and having to speak etc. especially in a predominantly male environment (which my local DIY store was at the time) and being a young, so I had really planned what I was going to say and practiced in my head but got so nervous and obviously over planned that I asked the shop attendant to point out where the durex was, to be advised to cross to the other side of the shopping park, to the Boots store! I left very red faced - without any paint because I got too flustered #TrueStory #ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can she just fall of the face of the earth
I listened to the radio and I had to turn it off after a few minutes because she was doing my nut in. “How did all this happen to lil ole me”

duck off sophie mingeface

And she wants her own radio show
Cant think of anything worse than hearing her drivel on there as well as her pathetic stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.