Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she just fall of the face of the earth
I listened to the radio and I had to turn it off after a few minutes because she was doing my nut in. “How did all this happen to lil ole me”

duck off sophie mingeface

And she wants her own radio show
Cant think of anything worse than hearing her drivel on there as well as her pathetic stories.
Sophie mingeface 😂😂 love it

Reactions: 6
Chris Evans didn’t even let her finish her sentences.. he kept speaking over and saying yes before she even finished what she was saying.. even he couldn’t be arsed with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god!! I can't cope!! The Virgin Radio Insta Post with Delete Tattle Whatever and Durex Paint!! I am pissing myself!! This is pure comedy gold!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only positive about that delete tattle life person is that they will see it’s purely opinions, not trolls and will probably either delete the post (deleting her publicity) or not have her back because of the hassle...

Reactions: 8
I can just imagine her sat at home now looking through all the virgin media comments and blocking every single one. Like one of the comments said she can’t delete and block on this one.

People are wising up Sophie and seeing you for what you really are and when your downfall happens which it will you’ll be the one with regrets not us!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
There’s no negative comments on her post just idiots gushing over her. Does she delete them because I do not believe she doesn’t get them????

She definitely deletes them. When she "revealed" Ronnie's nursery one of the #gifted items was a £1000 chair.
One of the comments was someone saying that people are getting into debt trying to copy her look etc and £1000 for a chair isn't achievable. Comment got deleted very quickly

Reactions: 6
She definitely deletes them. When she "revealed" Ronnie's nursery one of the #gifted items was a £1000 chair.
One of the comments was someone saying that people are getting into debt trying to copy her look etc and £1000 for a chair isn't achievable. Comment got deleted very quickly
Right okay I see I did wonder how it can possibly be all so wonderful & gushy on her own grid posts then Virgin Radio is a different story but most comments on there are completely fair not what I deem trolling to be.

Reactions: 11
I don’t normally read the comments on her grid post by oh my!

A combination of asking where she got the prints from (🙈), begging her to read their dms, begging her to acknowledge something they’ve sent her, or asking how they can send her something. These people are either stupid or desperate. Do they actually think she might respond?

Reactions: 12
“Just a quick post about my prints because everybody always asks about them” DO THEY duck!!! WHO???
Then in the next breath, she’s tryna flog them with her 40% discount code, very convenient haha. What a twit.
Mrs Meldrum has done the same as today with the same discount so must have been the contracted day for it!

Reactions: 4
Why the f does she always say ‘for everyone asking’ mate you don’t respond to messages other than troll ones so how do you know what they’re asking? Wanker

Also it’s probs one person. Cretin

Reactions: 25
God, this woman is obscene - a grand for a nursery chair!
F*ck off and put your tits through a mangle Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I believe that was set up to stop people going after PTWM but she lead them all here herself 🤣
I came over from her and I despise Hinch.

Are they the gifted ones on the landing? Meldrum has done the same today. Must have a diary full of when ads need to be done.
She has these all over the house and every single one is gifted. She's only recently started marking them as an ad though. At around £40 a pop (based on the one's she has) they are pretty expensive. I guess her Hinchers could just select the print alone though, without a frame and buy their own.

It really doesn't sit right with me, her having a push on flogging all this stuff!. Vacuum's, soup makers and prints - all expensive items, right before xmas. I'm sure there will be more throughout the week too. I know its for black Friday and she is probably contractually obliged to, but still! She doesn't even acknowledge that people may be struggling even more than usual, at this time of year. She could even make a joke of it and be like I know this time of year can be stressful and expensive so you could always put it on your Hinchmas list (🤮). Or even an advance warning a few weeks ago, about Black Friday coming up, if people want to think of things they may actually NEED to buy, and start saving.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.