Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrabThePopcorn

New thread title thanks to @GrabThePopcorn with a huge 107 likes!! 🎊🎉

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:-

This is an incredibly special moment for me. The bored train journeys scrolling tattle, the double screening while my BF moans that I'm not paying attention, the stolen moments on the loo... they have all led to this - My first thread title. Thank you all you bunch of mean trolls, you're actually pretty sound

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 151

justwhytho?

I rarely comment on hinch threads but the women is actually getting stranger by the day. I liked her at first but She creeps me out now if I'm honest. I actually think she loves the dog more than Ronnie, she seems more bothered about Henry, which is just bloody odd imo.

But the main reason I came on here was because today an Amazon delivery driver was dropping off my parcel and he couldn't load the scanner machine, so there was an awkward 5min of me standing there thinking what to say 😂.

I couldn't actually remember what I had ordered and I said 'I'm not even sure what this is' he replied 'my misses is like that, she buys all the mrs hinch stuff, loads of it' I sort of laughed it off and he then said 'even with the rent money' then I didn't laugh. He looked genuine when he said it and I felt abit sad for him, I just replied ' oh shit' and he said 'tell me about it '. Then the machine finally got signal and scanned the parcel and he left.

Are people really using rent money for this hinch hype? I mean I'll be honest, I did a poundland hual when I first followed her but that was literally £20 and I then started getting headaches and went back to the max 5 cleaning products for the whole house.

I don't even know why that short conversation bothered me so much, it just has. Made me feel completely different about Hinch. I watched her story tonight and as I've said she actually creeps me out abit.

Why does she have such an influence over some women? I don't get it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

SunshineRae

VIP Member
God, this woman is obscene - a grand for a nursery chair!
If you're shocked by the price of that, the total cost of the big items that were #gifted for the nursery was £5076.00 then there were the room accessories which were a further £1824.44 and then the two cribs (frilly one and the snuzpod) which could be classed as sort of nursery items were £926.95 making a grand #gifted total of a whopping £7827.39!

Cot - £1499.00
Wardrobe - £1499.00
Changing unit - £950.00
Floor lamp - £179.00
Rocking chair - £949.00
£5076.00

Giraffe - £189.00
Nursery wall art (baby Hinch elephant) - £35.99
Wall art with bows - £183 (for 2 prints and 2 bows!!!!)
Decorative hot air balloon - £79.00
Hot air balloon mobile - £80.50
Milestone blocks - £25.00
Wooden name flag - £16.95
Toy box - £1195.00
Personalised reading cushion - £20.00
£1824.44

Snuzpod - £199.95
Frilly crib - £727.00
£926.95

Oh, and of course the carpet was gifted too!

I know I mention it a lot but I will continue to repeat putting the price of her gifted goods, because there are new members joining all the time. When you see a figure of £36,957.65 as the total estimate of her gifted goods to date, that's got to be a real eyeopener! And thats a low estimate to err on the side of caution. That surely shows, she is not just the girl next door, or one of us, or relatable in the slightest. To be like her, you would need to have the readies to be able to buy all of that above, and I highly doubt the majority of Hinchers could even contemplate spending that kind of money!
There's also a part of me that thinks that if she does read here, it will shock her seeing it listed like that...though, I doubt it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

ScaryDinosaur

Had a busy couple of weeks so slowly catching up but nothing changes with this bird.
She’s greedy and spoiled and ungrateful. £100’s on new decs, new gifted loft ladder, sane old slop for dinner and some back stabby bitchy comment at a “friend” going out? She needs to get a grip.

To anyone feeling the Christmas pinch or envious of what she has - please don’t!
Each trinket you hang on your tree will mean something, have a memory and have been paid with through your own hard work.

You can’t buy the feeling that will generate. She is shopping to fill a hole in her empty consumer driven life.
Soph - That happiness comes from hard work, contentment with what you have and giving back to those less fortunate! All the best!
This!! Honestly, this year everything has gone wrong from the boiler breaking down to our oven dying on us. So we're struggling this christmas. But my mum went to a christmas market the other day and bought this for me. This one little tree decoration means more to me than the hundreds of pounds worth of shite hinch bought yesterday ever would
20191125_161857.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 63
24/11/19
The day I unfollowed the most narcissistic & blatantly ignorant person I think I've ever seen.
I can't take her any more. She's as fake, dull, sneaky, up her HOLE & has TOTALLY put me off using grey anywhere in my new house my husband and I have just moved into (we got a mortgage too Soph, it's not just you!! 🤣🤣)
So I'm gonna rely on you all now for the gossip. My moment of 'self care' is unfollowing a delusional brat who's pretentious enough to make her name a feckin' VERB!!!!! NOOOOOO SOPHIE!!! YOU'RE NOT HINCHING THE SINK, YOU'RE CLEANING IT!!! YA TIT 🙈🤣
Sorry, I'm off to cool down now xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Imagine being introduced to bug boy for the first time.

“So, Jamie, tell me what do you do?”
“Me Mrs is Mrs Hinch, in it mate!”
“Yes, but what do you do?”
“I follow her around and shit, carrying stuff and I’m really into my cooking like, Soph thinks I can be like the next Jamie Oliver like”
“So you’re hoping to train as a chef then?”
“You what? Nah I just do like packet casserole things for da gram and that. You know da gram, got loads of free shit through that mate”.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I thought Jamie looked a bit excited about the new ladder, bet he's hoping she'll fuck off up there so he can shut the hatch and sit around in his pants farting all over the soft furnishings and leaving a trail of crisp crumbs everywhere 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
"I miss her hoover lines"
Said no one ever. 🤪
Happy Tuesday to all you lovely REAL people with REAL lives.
Don't worry if your house is upside down & your sink is a bit WET 🤦🏻‍♀️ Don't worry if your carpet hasn't been hoovered since last Friday. The dishes will wait til you get home this evening or when you feel up to it. Look after your health, both mentally and physically, because as a carer I hear it time and time again "your health is your wealth".
Don't sweat the big stuff and certainly don't sweat the housework - it'll be there waiting for ya. YOLO 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Angel155

Have none of Mr loft ladders new followers even bothered reading the company bio? They are all wishing them success for their new business!!! They have been doing loft installations since 1988!!!

In fact, the company is older than Mrs Hinch herself!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

lba

This post is for YOU Sophie, as I think it’s clear you read the comments on here about yourself. How could you not be? You are so egotistical, you probably browse your name online all day PRAYING people will be talking about you. I’m right, aren’t I?😉 I use to follow you at someone else’s suggestion, and I was pleased to see just an average girl cleaning and inspiring me to clean as well. I thought some of your decor was charming, tbh. But since I first found your account until NOW, you have changed drastically. It seems you are under the assumption that people are following you just because they’re so in love with “Sophie Hinch.” You are not a brand, dear. No one is giggling at your stories about how adorable your lethargic baby is, or at the super shitty casseroles you post where your mindless husband pisses in a pot and calls it dinner. You are not adorable. I don’t mean your looks, but your personality. No one is going to care about being labeled a ‘Hincher’ if it means identifying as a dim witted egotistical bratty spoiled cunt. Could give a fuck less about your fucking loft. Is that a new thing that people have ladders for their lofts, or clean their sinks? You did not come up with those ideas. So no one gives a passionate piss, my darling. Rubbing your luxurious, scripted & fake lifestyle in others faces is extremely unattractive, dull, and just makes you look like a bitch. If you want to increase ACTUAL followers on your account, try producing some original ACTUAL content. Hope you don’t break a leg on your new cheap loft ladder. Or do I?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

auntylil

Chatty Member
I did think that! Even on an eco wash mine takes over an hour.
I used to like her but I am finding that her stories insult the average persons intelligence.
Does anyone know if you buy followers can you select how many likes each photo gets. It’s very suspicious that her past few photos range from 230-250k likes.
Yes, you can buy packages where you get a number of new followers per month and a certain number of likes per photograph OR you can just buy likes for your photos, as one-offs or as packages. You can tell if someone has a photo that has several hundred likes within the first few minutes that they are most definitely bought - UNLESS it's a huge star, someone like Ed Sheeran for example.
She, however, is not even a little star, whether she believes she is or not. x

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Livingfornow

This is my first post - I have been stalking ever since the MOD drama and found this thread. I must admit when she first came on to the scene I did become a ‘hincher’ I rushed out to buy all the products and still have a lot left in my cupboard as I realised that some of them are a load of rubbish. But I have thankfully seen the light!!! I am a young single mom to my boy and after bills and rent I have about £40 a week to buy EVERYTHING me and my son need with. So to see a woman who claims to be relatable and ‘just a normal girl’ throwing money at complete and utter tat makes me so angry and sad. It makes me feel like I’m not giving my son enough if she’s just a normal girl then why doesn’t my son have all these things. My son will be lucky to get one good present this year let alone being able to spend hundreds and hundreds on Christmas decorations. At least he doesn’t have to eat watery ‘casserole’ every night though - that’s something i guess haha. This thread and many others have cheered me up more than you will ever know in my dark times stressing and worrying and not being able to sleep over money and whether my son has enough. Thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 53