Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4A1AC2A3-402C-42FA-82CF-0DD247FAFAE9.png

I don’t understand how she is apparently getting 2000-3000 followers a day according to this. They can’t be real people!

Reactions: 10
She’s fuming 😂😂😂 what’s the matter Soph? Can’t control the comments? Suck it up sunshine, not everyone kisses your arse. And that delete tattle nutcase is the best laugh I’ve had today!
Oooh! She’s gonna regret that! Can’t reply to the numerous call out and begging comments on her own posts but engages on this one? She’d have been much better being the bigger person here and ignoring it. Or getting on to gleam and getting them to sort out virgin radio to delete the negativity.

Reactions: 12
She just can’t bare any form of criticism 😂 she always bites.
Fame was planned coz you approached a mangement company, and begged on fb for followers. Is that in your book for ANYONE to see??

Reactions: 25
Oh my god I can see what people are meaning now she puts the Virgin post on her story so that sends the brainwashed/dead followers over to try help her [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I didn’t realise she was such a conniving viscous witch. And her fans just say the same tit over & over about her being inspirational & humble [emoji102] Really????

Reactions: 24
Looks like virgin are deleting the comments. Oh the shock. I didn’t even say anything bad unless saying to open a window is now considered offensive? 😂
No one did. One comment about lip fillers maybe? But look at all the tit Katie Price faces on a daily basis. Hinch needs to toughen up a bit and get a grip.

Nice to see Virgin Radio silencing the debate on waste reduction, pollution and sustainability. I would like to comment that on the post but only have an account r for my artwork now and don’t want that to be trashed!!!!!! So someone please do it on my behalf!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Oh my god I can see what people are meaning now she puts the Virgin post on her story so that sends the brainwashed/dead followers over to try help her [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I didn’t realise she was such a conniving viscous witch. And her fans just say the same tit over & over about her being inspirational & humble [emoji102] Really????
We all support you babez, keep doin you

yeah sure you give a duck about her. You justpray that she shares your handle so your “debbieslifeatno.16” account can get a few more followers.

Reactions: 6
Oooh! She’s gonna regret that! Can’t reply to the numerous call out and begging comments on her own posts but engages on this one? She’d have been much better being the bigger person here and ignoring it. Or getting on to gleam and getting them to sort out virgin radio to delete the negativity.
Why can’t people see that? That all the nice comments from her “fans” she literally doesn’t reply! Using them to boost her ego. But the first bit of negativity she’s replying left, right Nd centre! I’ve stopped following people I like for this reason! People I’ve paid tickets to see, bought merch and only reply to negatives bloody annoys me !

Reactions: 12
Why put yourself in the limelight if you can’t handle negativity. Not everyone is going to like you, that’s life, stop being so damn naive or just plain stupid. I’ve got a resting witch face and have been told I look unapproachable but you don’t see me calling the bleeping waaambulance.

Having a difference of opinion is also ok too. Not everyone agrees on everything. If anything her cult troll people 10000% more than any tattlers or non hinchers. Build a bleeping bridge and get over it. That’s what happens when spoilt kids are wrapped in cotton wool expecting the whole world to like them then whinge about it when people don’t. Bore off Soph you whingy cow.

Reactions: 26
So I see her loyal clowns have now stormed virgins insta post 🙄
Yep a couple have targeted me even though all I said originally was that if I was mrs hinch I'd be embarrassed have to have bullies as a fanbase. I didn't mention the lip fillers once

Reactions: 11
Why has that environment comment been deleted on the virgin radio post? What’s that about, Sophie just deal with it .. why do you care so much what people say as if that comment as gone .. but crazy ban tattle numbnut comments get to stay 😡😡

• Angry
There we go! Like putty in her hands they all run to her defence!!! 🙄

So someone happened to have a different opinion and suddenly they are branded vile, jealous and a troll?! Unbelievable! 😡

So is she saying she got up extra early, to travel from her home where all her clothes, make up and hair styling products are, to pack them all up, to travel to The Ned, to get herself ready in those clothes and use said make up and hair styling products.
Or....were her and Jamie put up in the hotel last night and they don't want to say?
Not sure why you wouldn't just get up a bit later, get yourself ready at home and then head to the studio 🤷🏻‍♀️
If they did stay, it's not like Ronnie is a new born, or exclusively breastfed or being abandoned. He's probably be having his first sleepover at Nanny's.
I could be wrong and reading too much into it.
I thought she stayed there, when she was in bed last night the telly was on and it seemed like she was looking at it... in the morning in her photo in the hotel room there’s a telly in the direction she was looking towards and I’ve never heard or seen a telly in her bedroom at home 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Virgin aren’t going to want her back after this though. 🤣 We might of not educated the sheep, but we’ve accomplished something this evening.

Reactions: 21
Why put yourself in the limelight if you can’t handle negativity. Not everyone is going to like you, that’s life, stop being so damn naive or just plain stupid. I’ve got a resting witch face and have been told I look unapproachable but you don’t see me calling the bleeping waaambulance.

Having a difference of opinion is also ok too. Not everyone agrees on everything. If anything her cult troll people 10000% more than any tattlers or non hinchers. Build a bleeping bridge and get over it. That’s what happens when spoilt kids are wrapped in cotton wool expecting the whole world to like them then whinge about it when people don’t. Bore off Soph you whingy cow.
I miss the days of real internet trolling like claiming you have kissed Harry Styles on the One direction Facebook fan page.
The term has been hijacked by idiots who don’t understand critical thinking, or cry because no one likes their grey carpets

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.