Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
So when she said she was doing press calls, she meant ONE press call to OK which as someone else has pointed out is a NOTHS ad more than anything. Old photos and nothing new to announce etc. Bore off babe. You’re done.

Reactions: 41

lalala88

Omg I'm howling at SSS story! Her pointing out you can save so much money for next to nothing 😂😂😂😂
Can only imagine how fuming Hinch is and I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
Sorry but her hall light

IMG_2450.jpeg

will never not remind me of the Orion’s Belt on the cat in Men in Black 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_2449.jpeg

Edited to add the boss girl energy she’s displaying. She thinks she’s doing SUCH a good job, and mummy is hovering off camera to fix Sophie’s bows. Embarrassing.

• Haha
1.30am claiming she’s up talking to a tree! No she isn’t - she’s most likely attention seeking or just finished watching tv with Jamie and now they are going to bed because they don’t have real jobs to get up for in the morning.

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
That little haul
Pjs £29 each
Carrot book £10 each
Sacks £18 each
Xmas Eve book £23 each

Christmas Eve book she might of got one but everything else is x2 so that’s over £123 for those small little bits 🙄 what was the tagline on the ok article? Shop fewer shop better 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I see this lazy boring cunt has taken yet another day off, because she cannot be arsed to produce any content that is not paid for. And she keeps on buying bots to pretend her following is growing.

This morning at my 'toddlers' school another mum and I noticed a kid who's bag, jacket and hat was personalised with his initials - the other mum said 'bloody hell that's a bit much, it's very mrs hinch' :ROFLMAO: Obviously I kept quiet although I wished I could get her to start again and record it all...

The funny thing is that woman who clearly is a hincher and personalise her kids clothes, is a massive chav and she was sidelined by all the other mums in her 'toddler's' class last year for stealing money from the teachers presents pot!! She collected the money on behalf of other mums and kept over £200 for herself, until she got caught by one of the mums.

That's the kind of people who relate to mrs hinch and keep following her, because they believe it doesn't matter what it takes to make cash.

Happy Monday you nasty trollzzzz xx

• Wow
  • Haha

Stacybee

OMG, she is SO boring!!!!! My camels blah blah blah. My chickens blah blah blah. My fat dog blah blah blah. How did this happen to little old me blah blah blah

And if I see that fucking reel of her awful tree one more time, I'm going to lose my mind!

• Haha

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
F*ck me her poor credit card must be on fire after buying this latest lot of bots
And bless her - she's bought just enough to make up for the losses of the previous 2 days with a few spare.
All those losses, though, Soph - bots removed by Instagram or genuine followers leaving? It doesn't look good either way does it and you're kidding yourself if you think any self-respecting brand would want to be associated someone who measures success in (fake) followers.

1701809936254.png

1701809909751.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Look at me cleaning AND I'm wearing my Kawasaki hoodie AND I'm cleaning my floor grouting too so fuck you, trolls and Stacey, fuck you too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
"Jamie and I are very chill parents" and yet The Claw is ALWAYS hovering. She must have looked like Pinocchio at the end of that call 🤥

OK Magazine = Mrs Hinch's Little Book of Lies
No way is she chilled. She panics the minute one boy starts on the other. 😂

• Haha

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
Frost is her favourite now zzzzz last week I thought Sunny but chilly was her favourite.
Shes like a 5 year old.

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
My Mum put her stair garlands up yesterday. They’re the same ones that she’s had for 30 years. Every year she rings me to let me know when she’s done them and every year we laugh about the same memories of putting them up when I was younger. They are intrinsically a part of our family Christmas every year. Hinch’s “family traditions” last 5 minutes. All her kids will remember when they’re older is living in a show home, not being able to touch anything and only seeing their Mum around a little screen in her hand.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
What would she have to overthink? She’s got constant child care on tap; her “job” is from home; she’s financially stable. Just not sure what’s keeping her up?

Oh yeah. Trollomon. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
OK magazine using old photos. Nothing new then. Same old regurgitated shite to up her engagement again. "So much to come next year". Aye, how many times have we heard that over THIS last year?
Oh and Soph. YoU don'T eVEn lOOk LiKe tHaT. ⬇⬇⬇⬇

Screenshot_20231201_150806_InsMate.jpg

• Haha

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
More absolute bollocks. “Stayed up all night talking to the tree” oh fuck off you stupid faker. No one would do this. It isn’t “quirky”, it’s just plain fucking weird. Plus, you’re LYING anyways, no doubt about the time as well.
4.7 million people apparently follow this account 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
IMG_9863.jpeg

Not strictly hinch but kinda is so apologies

last year on ss Christmas show she joked about dragging dilly on because dilly hates crafting yet again this year dilly is on crafting with ss, then there is hinch trying to make popular crafts and food yet she didn’t get the call

Sophie the reason your bff never calls you for these things is because you have no personality, no likability and you are shit at crafts hope that helps hun, all the vest