Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Look how shit this years garlands look compared to last years. I’m absolutely loving that no fucker wants to give her free decorations and she’s had to do it herself. She must be wounded that poopybelles have gone bump 🤣🤣 also no stair garland behind her on the iconic stories
Hahaha the second photo is the Temu version of the first.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
When it's 4am you're bleary-eyed, hungry and cold, 10 hours into a shift and all you want is your bed. Then see this twat pretending to be awake talking to a tree when you know full well she's tucked up sleeping soundly not a care in the world. Why does she make out she's so hard done by?
2 hours and counting, I'll make sure I'll say goodnight to the tree that is still in the loft waiting patiently for when I get a spare moment to get it down and throw some decs at it. Bless it/her/him/them🎄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here……….. 🤭

What a cocky twat believing she was ever schexy 🙄 These are comments from her and fam’s burner accounts…. She’s forgotten to change the pics to tend ones of hunzzz 🤣

IMG_0150.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
More crap and tat for those kids to open.
I mean, you do you, hun, whatever, but please don't bother sharing the inevitable post to the sheep about how "Christmas isn't about presents and having matching PJ'S and Xmas eve boxes and having everything 'perfect'" not all the time you are the epitome of consumerism at its worst.
How these huns don't feel shit and angry with her is a mystery, she is constantly rubbing their noses in her wealth and privilege.
Like I said, she can do as she pleases, but nothing she can buy or give those kids will make them, or her, happy.

• Angry
Reactions: 51

AllieBee

VIP Member
View attachment 2611628

Must clean, must clean something today as I'm Mrs Hinch, even though I don't want to be anymore.

In the last couple of days, Swolloman and Greedy have cleaned their floor tile grout with The Pink stuff.

Is it an agency demand?

View attachment 2611629
Why would you do a pre Christmas clean on 5th Dec? Surely they are going to use the sink and shower again before then? I don't do a pre Christmas clean at all, I just do my normal housework. Trying to make something out of nothing again

Reactions: 50

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
What a strange family. Filming everything private for strangers to like so they can sell objects no one needs. That's the model. All that without the main characters' consent.
And it's all so orchestrated and disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lol at Ronald ignoring mummaz and just looking at and talking to Jamie. Good boy Robot Ron, good boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Shall we pick out the untruths and the cuntish moments.

''My family and I all share our Christmas decorations and swap them around every few years''
''I prep most of my dinner the night before''

''my mum always taught me blah blah''

View attachment 2604061
View attachment 2604067
"Jamie and I are very chill parents" and yet The Claw is ALWAYS hovering. She must have looked like Pinocchio at the end of that call 🤥

OK Magazine = Mrs Hinch's Little Book of Lies

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh my word I’ve got a bad case of the giggles that she hasn’t decorated the back of her 8ft tree…. Whatever will the window cleaner, hired help for the floofheads, AmaZON delivery driver, postie and the gardener think 😂🤣😂

🎶 It’s inssshpired me to do a little Christmasssh song 🤭

1 dog called Audrey,
2 downstairs loos,
3 filthy floofheads,
4 upstairs barfffrooms,
size 5 footzzz,
6 tend working days,
7 rescued chickenssssh (I’ve lost count tbh)
and an 8ft half decorated tend Christmasssssh tree 🎶

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Pre Christmasssh Cleansssh….. it’s the 5th December, aren’t they going to shower, take a shite, walk on the carpet or wash-up again, etc for 20+ days 🤔
She spouts the biggest BS EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 48

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
For a second I fault this is what she wrote 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Women hasn't got a clue I had alot issues with my son last few years he was arrested for aasult on me. His calmed down but I won't lie I'm still scared of him. But now my daughter has started and it's a endless battle. And guess what soph I have literally no support network. I'm doing this all alone it's tough all I do lately is cry with everything else I've got going on in my life. Every morning I wake up wishes I didn't.

Women is so tone death she doesn't work, yet earns millions, has a husband who's there 24.7 as he doesn't work. Mummy and sister on call. So when she post shit like this it really pushes my buttons.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
And she does have imposter syndrome because she knows deep down that she's still just a chavvy tart with a big house bought off her lies.

• Haha