Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Zophs giving everyone in her family a personalised ‘guess who’ game made entirely out of her different faces 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The quotes are all a load of bull 💩

she uses them to pretend to be this busy, relatable working mum, for engagement and sympathy purposes. The sad thing is, I actually think the staged photos of the kids and these quotes are actually pre planned for her ‘working’ week of content. She’ll no doubt have more tat to show her followers and adverts, so needs to pull them in using her kids and the fact that she’s (not Jamie) up through the night with Lennie and she’s just so tired she has to make another hot chocolate and grab her list book and get them ready for whatever advert she’s about to plug today.

Reactions: 37

Swisspea

Chatty Member
It looks like a tree from a chavvy 3 star hotel that provides Christmas parties to the traveler community

• Haha
Reactions: 36

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
My year 2 toddler discovered the elf on the shelf (on the chandelier) this morning half way through her breakfast - guess what, I knew it was there and I pretended I didn't know. She found it herself after a good 20mins downstairs. The fact that they made such a big deal out of it and filmed it all is so obvious for the children - she must think they are utterly dumb. She is ruining the very basics of xmas magic for them. she goes full on OTT on the 1st day and as we all know she will lose interest and will stopping it by next week. Set expectations high and then collapse them. I don't actually give a fuck about her and her family but I am bothered about the benchmark she sets for her followers who are mainly (let's face it) mentally challenged and deranged individuals, using their kids to attempt and achieve stardom.

I don't even need to wish her what she deserves, because it has come already and it's coming even more drastically in the next few months.

I will miss this group though! All the banter and out of this world humour!

signals55

Ok confused nusty here 🤔 she has been ordering popsa ornaments (which look crap btw Sopha!) for 3 years ....yet Lennie is in the photo of 1st one she ordered. I thought he was only 2??

• Haha
  • Wow

ellecatx

She talks nicer to her dog than she does to her kids. Why the feck would you teach children to play with and stick their hands and faces in the toilet. And why does she get annoyed with Ronnie for displaying some age appropriate behaviour when he says it's chocolate. Poor kid is so stifled and held back. She's really odd sharing this stuff with the world because it does not display her in a good light. Only makes you wonder how bad things must be at notafarm when the cameras are off

• Sad

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Think most people are seeing her for what she is these days. Keep us updated on the response, I'd check myself but I don't have Facebook. Is this the MHMMDI group who voted for a name change, or a different page?
Yeah it’s mhmmdi it’s not going well for her, please excuse my rubbish editing skills think I’ve managed to cover names and pics correctly
IMG_9883.jpeg

• Heart

EmmaE54

VIP Member
This sounds horrible and I don't mean to be but my mums not long got the all clear of cancer she's lives 15 mins away in the car and even then she wasn't round every day and every night seeing me and the kids.

Fiddles literally gets up in the morning and goes straight to slopsa and then probably doesn't leave till she puts Sophie to bed.....every day

Not normal

Reactions: 35

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
Why does she keep saying ‘a garden centre local to me’ ??
We all know where you live, the location of your house is the worst kept secret in Maldonia. Saying which garden centre it is isn’t going to bring your 4.7 million bots hunz to your door.
Christ.

ETA: don’t go looking for a farm hunz, you won’t find one. Not where she lives anyway

• Haha

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
I hate to be the one to say it but, if she doesn't post anything tonight we might as well close the thread and end it here.
What an early Xmas present for the "trolls." Her career has finally died.

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
So what happened to all the big things that were going to happen in 2023? She's done fuck all

• Haha
So 2024 will continue to consist of ‘Mrs hinch recommends’ on bottles of washing detergent…. No sign of her actual home range then …. London meeting was just to sign all the designs off as they are using her name 🥱

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Imagine if the next two detergents are grey 😂. Who gives a shit? It’ll be a spring one and a summer one. They will both smell the same. They will both be heavily reduced and then re-marketed. Yawnnnnn. Oh she’s got nothing left has she.
---
Shall we play guess the names of the scents? 😂

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
And the legacy of Hinch lives on.
Not one of the comments suggested calling the fire brigade or taking her 20 week old daughter to hospital immediately
1000010743.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

shoegal1982

1.30am claiming she’s up talking to a tree! No she isn’t - she’s most likely attention seeking or just finished watching tv with Jamie and now they are going to bed because they don’t have real jobs to get up for in the morning.
I’ve been in a&e since 2am with chest pains and now cannot leave until I’ve seen a cardiologist. If she wamts to know what anxiety really looks and feels like. This is bloody it. She’s a tway

• Heart
  • Sad

HoratioHoohah

IMG_6571.jpeg

What is going on? They’re scraping the fucking barrel, you deluded filtered to fuck piece of shit.

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
'REMEMBER DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING'!!!

Isn't Xmas for children? The train tracks? Why place the elf there?

She is shocking. The restrain makes my stomach turn. Her fake voice talking to them as if they were absolute morons.

Cunt.