Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geezabreak

VIP Member
They say a picture is worth a thousand words - how bloody true looking at this. This is one of the saddest pictures I've ever seen. I had dogs my whole life, I have loved them all, I have 2 right now but never would they come before my children, they're a bit older than Ren & Lon, in fact they are all older than the biggest child in that picture. Personally I think this picture shows more honesty than any of the others I've ever seen. Fucking saddest thing I've ever seen, those boys deserve so much more than this.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 47

Fluffy20

VIP Member
It’s funny coz I have my own business and I’ve never said to anyone or even thought to myself “I wonder how I got here”. I know how I got here, it was through education, determination and a lot of bloody hard work. I didn’t get to attend nativity plays or sports days, I missed out on school holidays and time with my family coz I was working a 60 hour week.
Hinch continually telling her followers that she “doesn’t know how she got here” is basically her saying “I don’t deserve to have all of this. I can’t believe I’m getting away with it.” What I can’t believe is that her intellectually challenged followers are still funding her ridiculous lifestyle.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
So Georgia's partner was go karting last night too.

"Lewis, you know you're go karting tonight? Invite Jamie will you?"

"Do I have to? He's a knob, he's boring and creepy and he does double thumbs up all the time. The other lads will laugh at me".

"I know babe, but I'm up early doing her makeup in the morning and she'll have the right hump otherwise. It's hard enough doing her makeup at the best of times, I've run out of Sharpies as it is"

"FFS...alright then"

• Haha

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
IMG_9849.jpeg

Gift fewer gifts and gift better, funny that cause she showed us massive expensive wooden advent calendars that can be reused year after year but the boys are opening cheap peppa pig chocolate calendars, surely they aren’t down Maldon tip already? Are they Sophie?
---
£80 on two never seen again advent calendars

• Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Her theme last year was red and gold, so why take the reds away this year? Does she she realise you don't have to change the theme every year? She's so wasteful. Her decorations last year cost a fortune.

• Sad
Reactions: 46

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Right I’m being fick! Can someone please help a troll out and explain what’s funny about climbing a tree with minestrone. Imfankoooo
I don’t get it either. I think it might be because she thinks tree and minestrone rhyme? Like Ronnie and Lennie do? 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s got the personality of a wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 45

tikimelon

Can’t help but slate her kids can she. Also ‘there’s 22 months between them but they’ve caught up in age’

GUESS WHAT GENIUS, THEY WILL NEVER CATCH UP IN AGE THERE IS 2 YEARS BETWEEN THEM. Speak up for the people in the back now! THEY. ARE. NOT. TWINS.

• Haha
  • Wow

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Ahh! Day made! I’m thank you nutsy trolls for choosing my thread title suggestion. I can’t believe this has happened to little old me, I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be! I’ll be celebrating with my Coke and crunky snacks. Blessed be everyone, get well. X

• Haha
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member

Seeing as Sopha can’t be arsed to share Sunday’s Elf on the Shelf (In true Blue Peter fashion) here’s one I made earlier for the advent calendar I made last year….. NoNob doing his favourite thing, off to the tip. Click on him to hear his song 🎵🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Why is she pretending that the OK! article is anything other than a paid ad for NOTHS?
It's not like the editorial team were sat there thinking...
"do you know what we're missing from next weeks issue? A brassy blonde instagrammer from Essex! Quick, get Stacey Solomons management on the phone now!
What's that? She's too busy with real work and contracts? Fuck it, will have to be Hinch then I suppose. Just reuse old photos cos no one is sure what she looks like these days and we're not going to shoot new ones in case she let's those fucking alpacas in like she did for Tesco ".

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
Showing her first book….which means she has more to come 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m a proper book worm and whenever I see anyone refer to her as an author a little bit of my soul shrivels up and DIES!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44