Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
They were so hesitant to cross the threshold into the lounge it must normally be off limits until they are told they can enter. They are like Victorian children who are looked after by someone else all day and then brought to mum at the end of the day for an hour unless she is filming content with them

Also did they both have three doors open on their Peppa Pig calendars despite it only being the 2nd today?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Firstly, how can she flick through that OK magazine and boast about herself with those photos.... YOU DON’T LOOK LIKE THAT SOPHA 🙄🙄🙄 I have secondhand embarrassment for her, especially because mouth breathing, cringe NoNob is in a pic.

Secondly, those poor boysssh. That whole Elf on the Shelf was so scripted. I detest how she constantly uses those children for content and engagement. They always look so rehearsed, robotic and utterly bewildered 🙄

Thirdly, a confession dear nusties... I absolutely detest the bassshtard that is the Elf on the Shelf. My Owlets love him though and I love seeing their excited faces.

Fourthly, she can stick her Iconic make-up where the sun don’t kiss. Such a pisssh take keep mentioning “Kisses from the sun” Try doing an AD without filtering yourself to fuckery Sopha 🙄

Fifthly, that’s all folks, glad to get that off my nusty chest 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

tattoe_bojangles

In a country where 2 million people have needed emergency food parcels from food banks, she stacks up all those branded tins of soup for an elf on the shelf?

And not one of those baubles on the POPSA tree has photos that are older than Lennie who is 2 - he’s in most of them so she can’t have had it for three years. Doing something last year and again this year does not mean you’ve been doing it for years. It means you’ve done it for a year.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
In the words of Amy Farrah Fowler from The Big Bang Theory, “There’s a term for that, it’s called “imposter syndrome” and you don’t have it. Because you can’t have it if you are actually imposters, which you are. You’re imposters and you’re frauds!”

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why has Henry got treats? They are the last thing he needs. Take him for a walk instead or place a few small treats around the garden that Henry has to sniff and find - my dog loves doing this - it wears her little brain out 😂 . Let him smell, scent, run in a new environment and not just the garden or a quick walk round the housing estate when they drop the boys at Freda’s or the old house that Sam & Abi now live in.

awful seeing two little boys in their PJs being exploited by two lazy arsed parents who could not give a damn about who is watching their children online.

• Sad

Beige_hare

What the ACTUAL fuck is jimbob wearing on his feet??!!! No respected man would ever wear those!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20231207-115201_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Shut up man 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she talks such bollocks.

The house isn't something I'd drive past everyday trying to peep in, it's honestly nothing special. It isn't head turning. It's pretty basic compared to what she could've got for the price plus decoration price. She should be slapping herself tbh, she's been completely ripped offffff

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
'My first children's book' - there won't be a second at this rate, hunnayyyy! Flogging for pennies at every store, including The Works for £1. It costs more to produce the paper, ink and labour so it's selling at a loss.

All her fans already bought it full price at a whopping £12.99 and paid for another £12 to have that piece of shit signed by her illiterate hand. Who the fuck does she think is going to buy it now :ROFLMAO:

The smell of her desperation is stronger than zoflora.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Picklelily

VIP Member
Shall we pick out the untruths and the cuntish moments.

''My family and I all share our Christmas decorations and swap them around every few years''
''I prep most of my dinner the night before''

''my mum always taught me blah blah''

View attachment 2604061
View attachment 2604067

She doesn’t put Christmas decorations up until December 1st 🤔🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Why does she keep saying about reusing last years decorations as if everyone else bins and buys new every year? Sopha normal people put up the same decorations every year, stop trying to sound like an environmental hero when everyone knows your a so wasteful. I know it's said on a daily basis on here, but she's so damaging to everyone's mental health

Reusing the garlands but changing the baubles - has she been buying more decorations then? Why not use the exact same garland? I reuse all our Christmas decorations. Hopefully passing on an important lesson to our kids that there’s no need to keep buying for the sale of buying.

lalala88

Oh goodie today is the first day of all the morons including Hinch thinking it's the 12 days of Christmas. The 12 days starts 25th Dec. Honestly I don't understand why it's so hard to grasp why would it be 1st - 12th?! Honestly pains me.

• Haha
  • Wow