Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Fankyou to @mushroomprincess22 for the new “Chief’s Kisssh” thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion.

The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page There’s answers there to all sorts of questions, such as:
Q) Who lives at Greyskull, her old home now?
A) Her sister Mamfa and her family.
Q) Is she pregnant?
A) No idea and we don’t care

Thread #500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties, so grab some crunky snacks, 10litres of coke and settle down to have your 👀 opened to her lies and use of filters.
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Since the last thread recap....

Tuesday 21st

It came to light that Sopha did indeed go to watch NoNob play football, with Fiddle, the toddler twinsssh and the niece. There’s a blurry photo of her in the stands, but this shows better what her and her mummaz looked like 🤭 She still hasn’t congratulated NoNob for winning. Seeing as it raised money for charity a little mention would have gone a long way.
AD641C21-8D49-4B0A-B05C-ADA022939F74.jpeg

She also showed her set up in “The Memory Room” for her exciting press calls and interviews..... never heard anymore about it. Fingers crossed it’s not another Children’sssh book, the first was as much of a flop as her big floppy hat 🤭
A9B65F3F-A7BA-4946-A4AF-3D7CB033D091.jpeg

Next up, she showed how much Christmasssh tat she had in the loft.... it’s a wonder Trace could move around living up there 🤭 Freda Fiddly Fingers had to help her with it all (Of course she did, it was probably all over Fiddles bedroom floor at Camel Farm 🤭) Sopha declared that she wasn’t buying another single thing for Christmas, but has repeatedly ignored herself ever since by buying more tat 🙄
F52BB6A4-943E-4A04-8384-4E713A163192.jpeg

Next up were the toddler twinsssh Ronald and Lonald’s Christmasssh day outfitsssh, they’re schooo schoffft guyssssh 🙄 Still supporting schmall businessesssh, that tiny retailer called “Next” 🙄🙄🙄
F9F5B1F3-E57B-413A-B435-73FCDB0A5299.jpeg

There was another appearance of the dumpling casserole 🤢 Not quite sure if it was the same one she showed before or if old NoNob and Fiddle were subjected to eating another. The gravy looked like dirty puddle water. Personally I’d rather do an eating Bush Tucker Trial and I find them absolutely revolting 🤮
270B55CE-C36B-48AD-9661-270952872A90.jpeg

To end the day we had NoNob rolling around on the floor.... no not with tummy ache from the stodgy dumplings but with the toddler twinsssh right before bedtime.... and they wonder why R&L have trouble sleeping 🙄

Wednesday 22nd

Starts the day with a “Happy Wednesday” post. Why the need to celebrate it being Wednesday, not a fecking clue to be honesssssscht. But she accompanied it with another hot chocklittttt, using her Velvetiser (Give it up Sopha, Hotel Chocolat aren’t interested in working wivvv you, just like Dryrobe 🤭) Mentioned being on a diet. I bet she had so many “Soph, you don’t need to diet hun, you’re perfect as you are, my queen” type of messages from the hunzzz 🙄

Next up.... yet another AD for NOTHS. It was mostly more tat to be honesssssscht. Personalised tea towels, key ring for Weepy, blesssh’is’arrrt and old mouth breather himself NoNob had to put in an appearance to be a cringe arsenal hole while “Helping” to put on her necklace 🤢
420FB479-17BC-45F9-8863-71D33B2ADDEF.jpeg

Then there was an odd story about the camels “Play fighting” Whether they were or weren’t it looked to me like RoyOiOi and the other one were being absolute arsenal holes to the poor brown one. No idea of his name, possibly Rupert, but LEAVE HIM ALONE, he’s one of us nusties, blesssh’is’arrrt.

Next up, yet another vomfessscht 🤢 This time brie and cranberry in pastry that looked so dry. In fact she said herself it was as dry as NoNob’s flip flop.... I wonder how many times she’s tried to eat one 🙄
24868DAA-DED7-4569-B66D-7818FB604A5C.jpeg

There was then a pity post.... hoping that when the future Ronald and Lonald see all of the BS and how many times she used them for content they might forgive her if she posts this now 🙄 FFS She’s in her 30s, hardly growing up is she 🙄
B6236069-39D8-45E6-82C6-9C214B101C2C.jpeg

Thursday 23rd

Day off.... thank duck for that to be honesssssscht

Friday 24th

First post of the day is of Ronsomes with his tins.... again. By this stage I’m wondering if she’s trying to get a brand deal with HEINZ 🙄

She’s hoping Santa brings him a handheld scanner, not a till scanner though... which is in fact a beg for the hunzzz or some company or other to send her a freebie 🙄
10CF63CB-DCDC-41BF-8A50-74C134A44421.jpeg

Next up... Black Friday 50% off Garnier Vitamin C Brightening Serum.... find yourselves a small cupboard that doubles as a wardrobe and eye duck yourself in the mirror. This time though she’s in her barffffroom, still eye bleeping herself in a mirror and she ends the AD by saying to pop your SPF on afterwards... unlike her though as she prefers kisses from the sun on her face, which her mummaz promised if she left off the SPF 🙄
6B4ADB92-3536-45C5-ABC5-D636B8BEBEA4.jpeg

B1172745-38CB-4FC8-9EF0-423FB8C17651.jpeg

Over to NoNob where he post a story that he’d taken Audrey Roberts for a walk.... IYKYN 🤭 It was Hennerz or was it? It could have been any dog as we couldn’t clearly see him. NoNob might have just walked past a field and snapped a pic of Joe Blogg’s dog 🤭
92B1ED62-D778-4EB5-8BAB-A1F57740945A.jpeg

Next up a last min Black Friday AD for Country Abodes Christmasssh collection. It wasn’t even her photo or anything she’s bought but says she has so many pieces from them and that she lovessssssh them 🙄
65955875-C359-400B-84AE-0DBDD5742376.jpeg

She’s painted the living room wall (Except it wouldn’t have been her) It’s now French Grey..... Will Camel Lodge become Greyskull the 2nd 🤔 Is she already bored of the “Trendy” Greige. She’s just trying to get the grey loving hunzz back on side with a grey wall. To be honesssssscht the after pic looks a bit “Snotty Green” I’m sure that’s more to do with Camel Lodge’s candle lighting than the actual colour though 🤭
F03A6E54-8087-4502-85A1-325C23BCB817.jpeg

402AE078-6B7F-4908-84E8-606062141D0D.jpeg

We then had more outfits for the toddler twinsssh from yet another schmall businesssh. Is another circus coming to town by the look of the leggings 🤭
322A93EE-6B03-4027-8439-A497BEB92FB2.jpeg

Next up the playroom (Commonly mistaken for a photographic dark room) Christmasssh tree. No matter where the boyssssh put the decorations she’ll move them all to make it a perfect pic for the gram. The wall looks a bit snotty Green in there too 🤭
297663FB-4A7A-4C00-9AE1-47E2DFFE45FF.jpeg

We then have the motorbike disease jumper finally making an appearance along with her new hairdo. Sopha, hunnnnnay.... why not just pin ya mop up on top of ya head as per usual. 🙄
4841FA51-EF3F-452C-A47B-71BD259AF314.jpeg

Saturday 25th

First up a pic of the Camels sticking their heads in the Oraaaaangery door. They can’t come in that way because the Christmasssh tree is now up, with the lights on. To be honesssssscht we needed to miss a traffic jam on the main road and went past Camel Lodge one evening.... I felt I needed to check google maps because I was sure we’d diverted to Blackpool and the illuminations.... so bright along with all the other lights 🤭
66985930-D449-4708-A3F8-5580CDCAF492.png

Yet another “Open Parcels With NoNob” 🥱 It was so dull I nearly fell asleep 💤 This time she was supporting a schmall businesssh called “AmaZON” and another called “Next” 🙄 I find it hard to believe that anyone enjoys watching this drivel, even the hunzz. There was some toys for the toddler twinsssh for Christmasssh, something for the Spice Gurrrrlssh and any Chickensssh that haven’t vanished or are in the big coop in the sky. There was some hideous big bells, even NoNob looked puzzled by them and a Christmasssh jumper for him to wear at a party..... she must make them look like they get invited to Christmasssh parties guyssssh. It will probably be a get together for Mc’Ds most frequent customers 🤭
5DFD537F-3035-4C4D-B5AC-46984B622EBA.jpeg

Sunday 26th

Her content is so dire and desperate she’s now peddling the “Pipe Insulation Hack” for the perfect pleats yet again for her new curtains in the living room. FFS 🥱💤
9202B1C5-DCA3-4BA2-BEED-5A0E4ED74004.jpeg

Next up... she demoted Keeeeefff the leaffff to the Utility room in favour of a garland over the never been used oven. She wouldn’t show where she got the garlands from though because she said they were expensive for what they were.... absolute tat.
F6542E40-B924-47A2-B19C-BB8F8184B172.jpeg

She then shared a pic of Lonsomes leaning on a sleeping Hennerz nose/mouth... NO just NO. She’s insufferable.

Next up.... she shared an odd ghostly pic of them visiting the Christmasssh lightsssh at Hylands Park in Chelmsford. She just couldn’t help but witch about the toddler twinsssh though. Lonald refused to walk and Ronald was more fascinated by his umbrella.... she had the nerve to write “At least we tried” 🙄
EAE0259C-91D5-443A-B262-B059C730B20F.jpeg

There was also stories of her doing a weird ASMR clean. It was just fecking annoying to be honesssssscht. The booffff was shown yet again. They must bump knees every meal and get schplintersssh 😳😂

Monday 27th

She began the day with a filtered to fuckery AD in the broom cupboard for Maybelline. She needs it to cover her kisses from the sun freckles. A “4-In-1 Glow Perfector” Which she’s obschesssssed with and it’s comes in different colours. Her sales pitch “If you haven’t got one try one” 🙄
5710AB0E-9814-47A3-843C-5FC720B8EAF0.jpeg

There was then a story about RoyOiOi popping his head over the half door that Weepy built between the kitchen and utility.... she just lovesssssh him guysssssh. What she probably hasn’t shown is the bucket of carrots the other side luring him in. There’s no point showing a pic as it’s just DULL.

There was also more “Tins in the bag” with Ronsomes.... just let him be, Sopha. FFS 🙄
He clearly likes to do things how he likes to do them and doesn’t like your grabby claw interfering.

There was yet another “Open with NoNob” where he couldn’t understand why she’d bought yet more Christmasssh decorations and she failed to explain... except to say they’re gold stars, and that they don’t have gold ones 🙄 There was more Christmasssh gifts for the boyssssh and an odd red/white mat to put under the outdoor Christmasssh mats.... no, I have no idea why either 🙄
99B52EDC-6FD6-465E-BC8E-F680C85EBBD3.jpeg

I’m finishing with this pic of NoNob when he sees the huge bells... I bet he’s wishing his dingalings are as big as them 🤭
AFB7C761-2E3D-4261-B441-3D3B0CF215F6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Excellent recap. She’s been on fire with the concrete evidence she’s an absolute twit this last week or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ahh! Day made! I’m thank you nutsy trolls for choosing my thread title suggestion. I can’t believe this has happened to little old me, I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be! I’ll be celebrating with my Coke and crunky snacks. Blessed be everyone, get well. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thank you Owl for your very thorough recap! You’re doing far more work than her and probably helping her intern keep on track with wtf sopha does! Hope you get well soon (couldn’t resist!!) in your nest with your owlets.

im going to puke now, having seen jimbobnojob ugly nob with his teenager cap on! Pathetic pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Genuine question- do you reckon inch had his nose done to look even more like her dad ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Great recap! It's telling that a thread is taking so long to get through these days. Hinch, the trolls are bored, could you please, yanno, DO a bit more? Or even better, just piss off altogether and take slimeball inch with you? Ta.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
IMG_3109.jpeg

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the new Hunch doll with brick shhhhhhlip accessory wall piece, available from AmaZON and all other small retailers

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Ickle Sophie got to have a sausage roll and soup with mummy ANNNNND make a Xmas wreath with mummy today ...though in reality they were probably 2 separate pre-records 🙄 thank fuckity duck she's got the same nail colour she's had for months to keep with the continuity
Content is getting more tedious ...YMU must be so proud 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve not been about so was just having a huge catch up. And I just have to say, apart from the fact JimBobTeenyKnob looks bloody ridiculous (cap in the house like a chav), what in the hell are those bells? Who made them? Rope from the local harbour and badly spray painted bollard tops. With a monks haircut. Behave yerself

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What we're the brown bags full of to the side? More bought tat.
God imagine knowing your hub is going to post to the gram so you set up this shot. She's only ever does anything with those boys or for the camera when she knows it's going to get posted. How ducking awful is that. How bleeping awful as a mother! Those boys will grow up not having good memories. But tarnished ones knowing mum only ever came and was nice and played when daddies was setting us up for the gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So, her wreath was done the day she got her weave refitted? No way she did her own hair like that. bleep.

Reactions: 14
So Solomon and Greedy have had someone at their houses to do a Christmas door display.

And Sopha has made a wreath with fiddle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So Solomon and Greedy have had someone at their houses to do a Christmas door display.

And Sopha has made a wreath with fiddle.
No no you have that wrong. Soloman (supermum) did her own 🙄. And poor Soph couldn't sleep so had to come online with a thick quote and tell everyone she couldn't sleep. So be kind to poor tired relatable Soph 🤣. Who doesn't have to go anywhere today anyhow or try and juggle kids to kids because someone else will do that for her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What stands out for me with this photo is she's holding her hands up so as not to touch Lon, most mothers would be embracing the child. To me it looks like "get this thing away from me".
he would have been chucked back to Inch after the photo opportunity, her mummazzz of the year attempts are so cringe. So staged. She could never get a candid because she has to position herself to hide her face etc 🙄

Reactions: 20
Excellent recap!! Her content really is drying up as fast as fiddles old snatch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.