Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
New thread, Hens:

Reactions: 2

MrsD33

VIP Member
So she’s got a mini photo shoot at home…YMU trying to please her?

what do we reckon the photo shoot will be about? Is it for her 2nd children’s book (of lies), her non existent home range or just about her and her farm life in the countryside 🥱
How do you know she’s got a photoshoot?

Reactions: 2

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Accor
Omg what happened to Poppybelles? Couldn't have happened to a nicer business! Funny how this keeps happening with anyone who associates with Hinch. Remember the child gate business?
ding to companies house, late tax returns and liquidation, but on Instagram, time for a new journey
---
Haven’t poppybelles just changed their name?
No they’ve sold the business to boux someone, on companies house Poppybelles had late tax returns and are liquidated. She said on her Insta it was time for a new chapter🙄🙄🙄🙄 the usual Insta smoke screens
---
Accor

ding to companies house, late tax returns and liquidation, but on Instagram, time for a new journey
---

No they’ve sold the business to boux someone, on companies house Poppybelles had late tax returns and are liquidated. She said on her Insta it was time for a new chapter🙄🙄🙄🙄 the usual Insta smoke screens
It’s Boux plants, they’re based in Bolton. Poppybelles was from Liverpool
---
I
Accor

---

---

It’s Boux plants, they’re based in Bolton. Poppybelles was from Liverpool
ts Boux plants who are based in Bolton, Poppybelles was from Liverpool. Hope that helps😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

EmmaE54

VIP Member
I dip in and out of this thread as it always goes really quick so apologies if it's already been mentioned. Did anyone see MHMMDI post and the comments about her not being a cleaning account anymore? I'm sure one of you eagle eyed tattlers did but I did have a chuckle at the comments!
It sounds like someone from here just not as stupid to say stupid stuff 🤣🤣🤣