Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
It's so weird! Tbh I never heard they lose their magic, and let's be honest they are just little dolls, they aren't magic, parents have to make up the tricks. The don't touch them or they lose their magic is cruel because most little kids want to touch ans hold them.
Exactly, it's just weird. Telling a kid they can't touch something is gonna make them wanna touch it even more. They're probably used to it in that house though, she doesn't let them touch anything anyway.

Reactions: 8

bebeelsie

I knew I had seen that stair garland idea somewhere and it’s taken me all morning searching the gram! She’s copied kjg home!!!!

blaithneadagusfea

P
How long has she spent putting Christmas decs up?? Talk about dragging it out. Why does she think anyone is interested?? I’m not a humbug by any means. Me and mine love Christmas but all this time spent to have them up for a few weeks? Literally no one else who works and or has kids would be able to spend so much time on it. Her all over though. Christmas = Stuff, stuff and more stuff.

Also, the imposter syndrome is because she’s not earned that house. It’ll never go away until the day she’s booted back to grey skull and her main road house with a big garden is just a distant memory.
Took me about 2 hours to decorate in total did it with the kids too I haven't got much decs I would say a normal amount I buy a small few every year to add (mostly ornaments)and they pick them not me there is no specific theme only fun for the kids and what they enjoy. My partner didn't decorate before I moved in so we started from scratch.The amount she has is obscene. She probably buys in one year what I've accumulated in 6.

londonLA

Chatty Member
Did she need to keep saying massive. Massive garland. Massive cable ties. Yes love, your house is massive but one day you’ll either be sat at home at grey skull alone (with your mum) or alone at the Not a Farm.
I now have the song 'Incredible' by General Levy in my head....'' Wicked, wicked, Junglist massive'.....but we can replace the Junglist with so many other words if we want to be really mean or very nusty! ;) haha

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Sorry if this has been asked before but what does the media column mean? As that stays pretty consistent ?
It's the pictures/videos that she posts on her grid.

She's a bit anal about it and deletes some when she adds them on.

Untitled.png

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Accor

ding to companies house, late tax returns and liquidation, but on Instagram, time for a new journey
---

No they’ve sold the business to boux someone, on companies house Poppybelles had late tax returns and are liquidated. She said on her Insta it was time for a new chapter🙄🙄🙄🙄 the usual Insta smoke screens
---

It’s Boux plants, they’re based in Bolton. Poppybelles was from Liverpool
---
I

ts Boux plants who are based in Bolton, Poppybelles was from Liverpool. Hope that helps😉
Boux plants done last years display...

Attachments

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
So today my ninja air fryer randomly stops working. I take a look at the drawers and they've gone misshapen. Wtaf?!

• Wow