Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Those poor boys look barely awake 😢

I really don’t get the ‘elf’ thing wasn’t around when mine were younger -thank God - but IMO it’s ridiculous to buy a bag full of tat is it supposed to mean the elf bought the bags with him?
I'm glad mine out grew it my sister got it for my daughter I could or headbutted her. But the first day the always came with a Bog standard advent calender. None of all this over shit of gifts for children I now see on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
So she doesn't know the name of the local garden centre she got the tree from, she just thinks it's called Alton's? What an odd thing to say, she can't fully remember where she got it from. Gifted do we reckon? 🤔

View attachment 2610284
Balsam Hill probably got fed up gifting trees to all and sundry and getting nothing back
---
I still can't find them . I'll keep looking
Go to top of page they are in the media I have just checked some on the first page

cakeyrb

I didn't think you was supposed to use that spray wipe done on solid wood/treated wood? but she cleaned the kray twinzz high chair with it.

geezabreak

VIP Member
We have snow…is that not frost? The snow was forecast for south west England, Wales and the North of Scotland. Excuse my KS3 level geography but that is nowhere near Maldon and the Home Counties would have got a battering after it came up from the south. 🤷🏼‍♀️ was there snow or is she just dumb?
Also…she doesn’t make Christmas dinner, and she doesn’t reuse anything. Mamfa has the old decorations because she left them and Mum lives at the farm.
I was chatting you my friend in Essex earlier and she said it had started to snow then.

Reactions: 5

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
The way she shouted 'DONT TOUCH THEM' pathetic bitch, I hate elf on the shelf just another Shite American consumerist 'tradition' invading our British Christmas, in my opinion,but if you're going to do it, at least let the kids enjoy it????!!!! She's a complete freak
If you touch the elf they lose their magic or something like that. I only know this from getting lost in reels on Instagram, a mum had hung the elf in the front door... The kid was landed, they saw it as no school as the elf isn't to be touched 🙈 apparently tongs are the only thing you can move them with 😉🤣🤣

However the way filter face grinch says it is just so aggressive and unnecessary.

Dexy

VIP Member
She talks nicer to her dog than she does to her kids. Why the feck would you teach children to play with and stick their hands and faces in the toilet. And why does she get annoyed with Ronnie for displaying some age appropriate behaviour when he says it's chocolate. Poor kid is so stifled and held back. She's really odd sharing this stuff with the world because it does not display her in a good light. Only makes you wonder how bad things must be at notafarm when the cameras are off
Agree so much with all of this.