Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Hooting laughing at the garlands. They look bloody awful, but also that music she’s used over it (don’t know what it’s called) has always given me the heebie jeebies. I find it desperately sinister. So the combination of the crap garlands and the music is *chefs kiss*
I had the volume turned down quite low on my phone and I thought she’d used the music from The Omen!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve absolutely heard it all now…😳😳😳 I feel like we should have a whip round for Mrs Hinch and send her some gifts to show our appreciation for her amazing content!!! She deserves it ALL!!!
The sheep would as well, even though she wouldn't give them the steam off her piss!

EmmaE54

VIP Member
Is she getting them up in the middle of the sodding night!? They look like they have been woken to do this. Surely you'd go by their time,when they wake? Ah no. Idiot I am,it all has to be done on her time. But ffjs sake they look knackered. Dragged out of bed. And like they don't want to be doing this at all but are totally under her direction.poor little victims thise boys become everytime she needs to use them.
She probably wakes them early in the hope they sleep properly at night (rekons they don't sleep) when in actual fact if she took them out not to soft play and actual them let play they'd actually sleep

Mummy0815

Wow she's still going 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 not been on tattle for a while this act is carrying longer than the Keith lemon one

• Haha
Oh piss off. So the narrative is back to being “the kids don’t sleep” so, poor me, I’m a real mom just like you all.
When I’m sure last week she was showing off stuff and “the kids are asleep”. She must not even know her own life cos she changes her tune so often.
AND SHE HAS SO MUCH HELP! She doesn’t do any of the parenting alone!!! Gosh get this girl some Dulcolax cos she is packed full of 💩 !!!!

Ads for shit the sheep cannot afford and should not be buying…….incoming…
looool as if she does ANY of that 😂 awake finding stupid quotes at 2:30. Soph you need more than one brain cell to overthink. ‘Flustered’ from her tend anxiety blesserart! 🖕🖕🖕

katesbess

VIP Member
Fuck me sideways. The cunt is back and worse than ever!
Alien filter. What I the world. This gives me so.much.rage. I'm sorry not because I'm jealous or picky. Nonono no! Because disgusted appalled at those wantstain thise manipulation. This sly cheek of a witch. Comes on and basically gaslight,bullies,Co ordinates this fake filtered batshit life,add this,add alllll the other stuff. And I can't beleive her. I actually can't stand her. Not because I'm picking. Bit because all in all what this twat goes deeper than that face. It's what her whole tend life. What that filter encompasses as her as a whole.
And this blatant.......hahaha haha OK.rant over.rage over. Now I'm just looking at it again and it's fucking funny. Pathetic little shrimp. Look at it! Yep now I'm just thinking she's hilarious wrong in the head.

Screenshot_20231207_135653_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_135643_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_135615_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_135552_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_135540_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_135533_Instagram.jpg

Even just compare this to her ads yesterday. Haaha the woman a different person!!!.like try a bit of credibility
Screenshot_20231207_135517_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231207_135500_Instagram.jpg
is she trying to get it in now so whn thee shoot scenes are played and published we don't get such a shocking sight. Because they'll not be her own face.
Screenshot_20231207_135412_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Listoflies

I can't figure out why but I can't see that Lon and Ron look like brothers. I'd say cousins 😂

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
So not a lot happened in 2023 then. The new animals did not arrive despite expensive work on the field shellllltur and fencing. The ”exciting” news that was announced several times didn’t materialise. I thought when tesschho dropped her she was branching out on her own with sumfin spesshall guyszzz can’t wait to share, nerves are kicking in, I am not wirrrttthhy, I am blesszzed, I don’t deserve this guyzzz, you are enufff, I am still learning, stuff? So what actually did she do this year?
She fucked around and found out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha