Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Sorry, I forgot again about her husband - the paid skivy.

(1).jpg
(2).jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Louanne

VIP Member
Did she just count FOUR ribbons when there's 5? Fuck me she's thick
She also missed the memo about aesthetics on a tree, as everything should be in multiples of three from a design perspective.
You can have that one Sloth 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
EOTS
Day 5.

Poo themed. Classy.

Grabby greedy Fatsomes, I was hoping he would snap that finger right off. Also what's with her being annoyed with Ronald for suggesting it's not poo, it's chocolat. Ohhhh here's a thought and missed content idea, should have had the elf shitting chocolate poo into his Elf x Tesssssssshhhhco branded blanke.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Lennie’s going to bed tonight in the same pyjamas that he was wearing this morning? Surely not! 🤔
(Well, same pyjama top anyway. He had mismatched bottoms on again this morning.)

mammaof3

VIP Member
404932487_331048039561253_464666228102823006_n.jpg

404340052_234732666162150_392872861304787159_n.jpg

405764275_359637376475158_8586327477061656521_n.jpg

Untitled.png

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Seems like another way for them (IG and the creator) to earn money.
The followers has to purchase stars to then give to their favourite creator.

Gifts on Instagram allow you to show appreciation by purchasing stars and sending virtual gifts on eligible reels.
Eligible creators may earn money from your gift if they've onboarded to Instagram Gifts and agreed to the Instagram Gifts Terms of Service.

Instagram Gifts is a feature that allows you to earn money from your audience. Followers and non-followers can show their appreciation for creators by sending virtual gifts on their reels. Only creators can see the specific gifts that they receive.

Viewers can purchase Stars and use them to send you gifts on Instagram. Instagram will then provide you with a revenue share from your reels that received gifts on a monthly basis equal to USD 0.01 for every Star received from fans.

For Instagram Gifts, Stars are only available for purchase directly within the Instagram app as in-app purchases. Users can purchase 45 Stars for $0.99, 140 Stars for $2.99 or 300 for $5.99.

Followers can purchase Gifts in the form of stars, which are then given to the creator through a revenue share from their Reels.
The payout from the received IG Gifts will be on a monthly basis equal to $.01 USD for every star given from followers.
She would have hit yes to those T&Cs quick!! Think it's time for me to delete Instagram.
---
I actually think it was a vegan one but it was all for show ... she didn't bite into it as she a fat juicy meat one just off camera that she did scoff.
Looked like FredaYahoo had a meaty one, naughty Mad Ma won't give up her sausage!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
How many advent calendars do the toddler twins need?

Just watched her cleaning story, wtf 🤣, I wonder why she was hiding the labels on her cleaning products 🤔

Perfect opportunity for a #AD features my own range
Probably sulking because she wasn't being paid

mammaof3

VIP Member
''I can't believe it.''

At this rate that will be inscribed on her headstone. Give it a rest pleaszze

405218836_894769412032185_1108037579964334280_n.jpg

---
Untitled.png

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Omg what happened to Poppybelles? Couldn't have happened to a nicer business! Funny how this keeps happening with anyone who associates with Hinch. Remember the child gate business?
Don't forget the dodgy energy company she promoted and got commission for as well

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
We all know the boys didn't help with that tree. There's nothing kid friendly about it. Her mom did the whole thing.

This was on Mario's thread. She replied yesterday.
View attachment 2611365
By “boyzzz” she means the camels. Her actual boys didn’t get a look in at mummazzzz perfik tree. I can hear the screeching from here, oceans away “don’t touch!” If she actually did that tree herself and didn’t hire a department store decorator (because that’s where it looks like it belongs), all I can see are her grabby claws all over it. Pat patting every ornament in place.

EmmaE54

VIP Member
But but but she’s only just decorated her front door trees just now…the proof is on her instagram….. she cannot keep up with her lies and pre records!
And like someone else said the kids opened the 5th not the 6th today