Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So she took the Toddler Twins’ comfort toys out of their beds and used them to “push” the elf down the stairs. Wholesome stuff Hinch.

And matching cars in their Not on NOTHS advent calendars - she’s taken it back to 2021 when Ronnie got cars every day. We love a retro Christmas tradition 😂
When he wasn’t allowed to play with them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5

klairklopp

VIP Member
What a souless bag of shite.

View attachment 2602255
I’ve never defended her before….. But I think it’s obvious she’s accidentally put the sepia filter on the photo. Just wait until she realises and reposts it in its full colour glory perfect for two toddler twins to enjoy 🙄 😂
Also why does it look like there’s two creepy faces halfway up the stairs on the right….

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
Shes in very good company though as a liar, fraud and grifter. See the vile man that is Ashley Cains thread. the man that got away with posting a sex video,and spoke about and treated women in a disgusting way. That now his poor daughter has died seems to have recreated himself as some form of messiah. Humans are so easily fooled it’s quite pathetic 🤦‍♀️
Thank you for the info I don’t really follow social media but wasn’t sure if it was him and his daughter’s charity foundation she was supporting did the foundation not get into trouble? Re the money or was that another?

Catlaydee

I thought there was a collection of photos of real life Hinch and filtered Hinch.
Looked in the wiki but can't find any. My OH was asking about her and I was trying to fill him in on stuff