Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Zoph hunnaaay, before you had money , were still a tight fucker when it came to giving to charities or those less fortunate than yourself ?

Reactions: 8

Soapy

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm low maintenance but I actually don't think they're that shit considering she's got loads of kids and actually spends time with them and has a real not tend job. I think credit where credit is due. She is doing God's work trolling Hinch so brazenly. The fact they're just paper makes it even more savage. I enjoyed her calling them "easy" too.
I agree with everything you've said 🥂 cheers my fellow nusty 🥂

(......aside from me still thinking the stars are poo, sorry 😂)

Reactions: 8

mammaof3

VIP Member
That tree reshare was possible because she’s a stupid twat and somebody has mailed to say they couldn’t get the ribbon to stay curled . She didn’t say WIRED ribbon the first time .
IG is her full-time job and she can't even get that right.

Silly cow.

Untitled.png

407662056_7808188669197615_5980413548795289459_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Ahhhhh she let the children decorate it…it’s so bad it looks terrible! Did no one gift her a free real tree?

mammaof3

VIP Member
Final NOTHS ad.

407393979_344474061627497_4617547108940943643_n.jpg

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I was chatting you my friend in Essex earlier and she said it had started to snow then.
I’ll let her off then. It obviously goes up and around Hertfordshire 😂
---
Greedy is advertising the Bold/febreeze range and hasn’t tagged Hinch. Even she can describe the smell/usage better.

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Omg what happened to Poppybelles? Couldn't have happened to a nicer business! Funny how this keeps happening with anyone who associates with Hinch. Remember the child gate business?
And the company that ‘inspired’ the playroom went under in certain
---
Wonder if they still play with the Cluedo🤔
Was that the version in the expensive wooden box that they played in the cottage they drove to in the campervan?

Or was it monopoly 🤔

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Trollomon is following Norwegian air line. I reckon a trip to Norway a La Lapland incoming for her clan.
Hinch won’t be going anywhere. She’s got no content.
I hope so!
---
My year 2 toddler discovered the elf on the shelf (on the chandelier) this morning half way through her breakfast - guess what, I knew it was there and I pretended I didn't know. She found it herself after a good 20mins downstairs. The fact that they made such a big deal out of it and filmed it all is so obvious for the children - she must think they are utterly dumb. She is ruining the very basics of xmas magic for them. she goes full on OTT on the 1st day and as we all know she will lose interest and will stopping it by next week. Set expectations high and then collapse them. I don't actually give a fuck about her and her family but I am bothered about the benchmark she sets for her followers who are mainly (let's face it) mentally challenged and deranged individuals, using their kids to attempt and achieve stardom.

I don't even need to wish her what she deserves, because it has come already and it's coming even more drastically in the next few months.

I will miss this group though! All the banter and out of this world humour!
Aww I love that! bet she was so excited

Reactions: 6

RubySky478

VIP Member
Whats that weird noise in the background on the second cut scene when they’re walking through the door and just stood there looking around befuddled?

Reactions: 6