Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
How heart warming to see precious little Sophie enjoying her Halloween crafts which are perfect for children to enjoy, while her actual children.. get to watch her doing it? 🫠

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

CoolMom

VIP Member
Gosh, times must be tough down on the farm if she is ready to finally play the R ND/autism "journey" She has been keeping that up her sleeve for the right moment and it would appear the time is approaching.

"Big reveal" (of her infant child's personal information) before the end of October, ready for a new "Hinch Bros" book about super powers out in Nov so you can order it for Xmas? Hesitant bingo placed.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I’m well behind on the thread, hens, so apologies if I‘m plagiarising.

I don’t see the point of the autumn door. I don’t think they use the front door (they pull up in the car and walk through the farm garden gate to the back door), the postie or delivery driver can’t get to the front door for deliveries because of the gated access to the vulva drive, and those driving past can’t see it because of the speed they travel at on Rat Run Road. So what’s it for, other than being an Instacunt?!

Oh, wait! I’ve answered my own question! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So earlier in the week she said that she had washed all of her beauty blenders and she showed them all nice and clean in the bottom of her laundry basket.
This morning they’re all dirty again and chucked in her make up drawer, but once she organised it they all disappeared. Where have they gone? Surely she hasn’t decided to wash them all again when she only did it a few days ago? Surely this morning’s video isn’t a pre-record from a day before she washed all the beauty blenders? I’m so confused.

Attachments

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's caught up on tattle and saw the comment about Hinch having help with the animals so tries to prove she does it all alone..Silly mare

But "sorted out the boysch clothes to see what fitted them" fitted, FITTED.
It's fit soph. "See what fits them" Standard English.

• Haha

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Anyone else notice the instructions of what to feed and times to feed the WW in the stable? Couldn't screen shot but saw something about half 5? More then likely the helpers have that up to tell sopha what to do

• Haha
Reactions: 42

mumpty

Chatty Member
I mean a dolls house is still not age appropriate for Rose and we’ll probably not see again after her birthday but some first class trolling there

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Never actually saw him playing with it though 🤣🤭
She got a bollocking from sylvanian families after putting the figures in her, i mean ronnies, dolls house as they werent age appropriate for him. It was all the teeny tiny accessory bits they had too 😳 For hinch it was all about the aesthetics and how gram worthy it looked
And how she was going to the fade out from dolls house to Hinch Farm. Till Tattle ruined it. Never mind eh Hinch.

• Haha
  • Heart
No way did she do that yesterday. All pre recorded and set up just for that montage. She’s away with Jobless Jimmy isn’t she? I would say she recorded that when Ron first started school - his shoes are brand new still - not one scuff mark on them and the Velcro looks too new.

HOW many clothes do those boys own? No wonder she had two huge bags for charity - although getting rid of personalised clothes is difficult

Noted that her day did not involve her sitting at her desk working or taking calls 😂

Where’s Jamie? If Ron is at school and Lon at nursery, what are those two doing all day? Also no dog walk for Henry 😞

Her day montage makes her look even lazier. She doesn’t do anything different that most WORKING parents have to do everyday. She’s a joke!

• Haha
Oh my God. We honestly need a thread simply titled “YOU DONT LOOK LIKE THAT “ and the bow and fucking eyebrows and now the fucking winking.
Fuck OFF
Cunt 😅

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
I wish there was a way of playing Hinch and SSS’s reels alongside each other but with an 18 month delay, see Hinch attempting something and then SSS picking up the gauntlet and doing the same thing but only 10x better!

From up cycling a dolls house, to launching a home range, to owning a cocker spaniel!

She doesn’t need an agent to think up ideas, she just trawls her fake mate’s page, the return on that Big Mac was immense wasn’t it Stace 😂

It’s like one of those events that changed history, from the apple dropping on Newton’s head, to George Washington chopping down that tree, SSS going to the drive thro 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Goes to show how little she knows kids. You can get 2, 3, 10 of the same one. They won't accept any other than THEIRS.

My eldest never had a comforter,he just didnt.

But my middle and youngest girls from the second they where born they had a comforter or as they call it a "snuggie", both have one just different animals, it would be in the bottom of their moses basket or wherever they slept from day ONE. They ended up never ever sleeping without it. It would be near them CONSTANTLY. They wouldn't leave the house without them. If we went for a walk, they'd have them. Now it's only a bedtime thing as they've gotten older, but they're nearly 7 and 6 now and they still won't sleep without them. Point blank refuse. I love it so much.
They lay and rub the ears across their face as they sleep, they twiddle the ears inbetween their fingers, they're discoloured, they're so holey, the heads are hanging on by a thread but it's their comfort. I've never had to replace them and if I did, my my my I wouldn't sleep again cos they wouldn't. They're showing no signs of letting go and I hope they never do.

To Hinch it's just a bunnie that keeps him quiet. Something he likes. To Lennie, it's everything. Take pride on it and make sure you don't lose it. It's not that hard.

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
Maybe get off your phone & put your kid to bed in his safe space instead of making him perform for fuck knows who? The fact she zoomed in on him at the end to make it look like she was giving him a kiss when really she just made a kissy sound ffs, anything to look like the nurturing mother, not a maternal bone in her body. I just know poor Lonnie was palmed off to Fiddle while she sat on her ass & fannied around editing the footage

• Sick

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Exactly just becaus
I think we can safely say that this is Mummaz latest obsession and not Ron's judging by his face.
If it was really for him, then she'd have fucked off the depressing old songs that he clearly has no interest in and play kids music or kids stories.

You're fooling no one Dogpie. I’ve personally seen happier kids in a children's home
e it’s a retro player, doesn’t mean you have to play music from the 40s, she’s a different kind of stooooppiddd 😂😂

• Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
The only person who has a problem with your son(s)’ potential neurodiversity is you, Sophie. Full stop.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I wonder if Peggy-Rose picked the middle name Rose when she was a teenager just like Sopha 🤭

Tend twinsssh. I wonder what “Tips” she’s referring to 🤔 Nope, can’t think of anything helpful that Sopha’s shown 🤣

3EF77862-A988-4FE4-8741-24833A65074D.jpeg

• Haha