Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey's gone all Dragons Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Fankyou to @Duchessofmanchester for the new thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 and *Chief’s kiss*

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion

▪The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page
▪Thread 500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties

Thread 500
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Well, Sopha had a “Gathering” of other “Cleaning Community Cuntfluencers” Special guests included “Cat bum mouth” IYKYK 🤭 As well as Flip & Flop. Why they were at this gathering is anyones guess, but maybe the “Fish people” she gave them away to turned up with them because they decided they aren’t “Fish people” either.

Sopha decided to go dressed in Granny Barker’s old lounge curtain. Everyone else looked like they were wearing “Pieces” from her dearly departed Tesssscho range of clothing. They made floral dishplaysssh and basically spent the rest of the time schniffing cleaning fluids and kissing Sopha’s bumbuminnit.

We also had both Sopha and NoNob sharing posts about motorbike disease to raise awareness. What a good job they did because the posts reached someone who said “I work in the ambulance” and they’d never heard of the disease and were going to share the posts with their colleagues in case they get a patient like it...... I wonder if it was written from Sopha, NoNob, Fiddle of Mamfa’s burner account 🚑🙄

Next up we have the traditional yearly visit to the pumpkin patch with the boyssssch..... except they didn’t take Ronnieblesshim last year, just Lonnie. What fun to be had in a deserted field filled with some already picked pumpkins, with plenty of IG photo opportunities for cuntfluencers. Never mind though Ren and Lon, they got to tend scrub and wash the pumpkins in yet another play tray 🥱

Sopha and NoNob went on a lovely drive in the dark, late at night at 8pm, listening to their podcast. This made me cackle like a seal into my barffffroom blanket 🤣 Why not say that NoNob went and said on the Vulva driveway in the dark and tended to listen just to take a pic to share on the gram to bore the pants off hunzzz and bots.... yet again 🙄

Finally we have the newly installed autumnal fireplace guyssssh 🍂🍁🍂 To be honesssssscht she might well be needing someone who “Works in the Fire Engine” as it looks very precarious to me 🚒

ETA: To add burner acct message from Fiddle 🤭
3F3882A6-010E-4AC8-9DA0-E2C79FA1E7B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
The over the top pronunciation is getting more and more bizarre.
Give it a bleeping rest you absolute head.

• Sick
Reactions: 28

385909197_713598894117830_8300239020122997903_n.jpg

Reactions: 13
Her behaviour towards those alpacas is not normal at all. Her reactions on this story looks like someone who is high on sexual ecstacy.

Screenshot_20231002_193821_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I really don’t want to be the nusty troll that adds to the FAQ’s:
Is she pregnant? 🙄
Who lives in her old house? 🙄
Have Soph and Stacey fallen out? 🙄

BUT
can someone remind me about size 5 futtttzzzz. I don’t remember, feel like it was olde mad ma trying her shoes on or some bullshit, but when did she actually say she was size 5, because surely, she’s so bleeping gargantuan she would blow over in a high wind?! She’s tall btw, add it to the wiki, she’s tall.

And that tall smug camel has replaced smug Henry, who god bleeping love him, has sad/old eyes, and I really hope she’s doing her best for him, she’s probably not, cos, famously a bleep, but, yeah, thoughts and prayers with Henners.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guyssssssh, I forgot to mention about “The glooooooow, it’s all about the gloooooooow” in the recap 🙃 I was going to say that the same gloooooooow can be produced by rubbing butter on your leg and shining a torch on it......🤭

I hope Garnier are happy with her AD for them. If “It’s all about the glooooooooow” becomes their “Because I’m worth it” advertising tag line I will personally get on the bus to Burnham every single day until I track down the three tutting grannies and video them tutting 👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Fankyou to @Duchessofmanchester for the new thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 and *Chief’s kiss*

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion

Thread 500
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Well, Sopha had a “Gathering” of other “Cleaning Community Cuntfluencers” Special guests included “Cat bum mouth” IYKYK 🤭 As well as Flip & Flop. Why they were at this gathering is anyones guess, but maybe the “Fish people” she gave them away to turned up with them because they decided they aren’t “Fish people” either.

Sopha decided to go dressed in Granny Barker’s old lounge curtain. Everyone else looked like they were wearing “Pieces” from her dearly departed Tesssscho range of clothing. They made floral dishplaysssh and basically spent the rest of the time schniffing cleaning fluids and kissing Sopha’s bumbuminnit.

We also had both Sopha and NoNob sharing posts about motorbike disease to raise awareness. What a good job they did because the posts reached someone who said “I work in the ambulance” and they’d never heard of the disease and were going to share the posts with their colleagues in case they get a patient like it...... I wonder if it was written from Sopha, NoNob, Fiddle of Mamfa’s burner account 🚑🙄

Next up we have the traditional yearly visit to the pumpkin patch with the boyssssch..... except they didn’t take Ronnieblesshim last year, just Lonnie. What fun to be had in a deserted field filled with some already picked pumpkins, with plenty of IG photo opportunities for cuntfluencers. Never mind though Ren and Lon, they got to tend scrub and wash the pumpkins in yet another play tray 🥱

Sopha and NoNob went on a lovely drive in the dark, late at night at 8pm, listening to their podcast. This made me cackle like a seal into my barffffroom blanket 🤣 Why not say that NoNob went and said on the Vulva driveway in the dark and tended to listen just to take a pic to share on the gram to bore the pants off hunzzz and bots.... yet again 🙄

Finally we have the newly installed autumnal fireplace guyssssh 🍂🍁🍂 To be honesssssscht she might well be needing someone who “Works in the Fire Engine” as it looks very precarious to me 🚒

View attachment 2487160
Anything with fiddle gives me a giggle 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Eurgh why would you put your face into that manky alpacas fur 🤮🤮🤮🤮 rank

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Thread 500

View attachment 2487160
Aww guys I love it! My first thread title!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Please help me, the crooked tv and the lopsided autumn fireplace display are hurting my brain and her getting horny with royoioi is just disturbing on so many levels

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is she pregnant? 🙄

BUT
can someone remind me about size 5 futtttzzzz. I don’t remember, feel like it was olde mad ma trying her shoes on or some bullshit, but when did she actually say she was size 5, because surely, she’s so bleeping gargantuan she would blow over in a high wind?! She’s tall btw, add it to the wiki, she’s tall.

And that tall smug camel has replaced smug Henry, who god bleeping love him, has sad/old eyes, and I really hope she’s doing her best for him, she’s probably not, cos, famously a bleep, but, yeah, thoughts and prayers with Henners.
I think it was something like my mum has size 5 feet so she's nicked my shoes or something like that

Reactions: 11
Is she pregnant? 🙄

BUT

Size 5 footz came in a couple years ago, I think she said something like I’m 5ft 9 and size 5 feet guyssschhh.. maybe one of the sheep asked her.
I remember her saying her mum (who’s about 8 inches shorter than her) also wears her shoes/likes trying them on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.