Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’m surprised Fiddle didn’t pick up this Christmas Rat at the Garden Centre while she was there tend buying dressed up Llama ones, as they seem to be in all the ones I’ve visited.... it should have instantly reminded her of NoNob aka Ratzzzzman 🤭

B7834897-3380-4FAF-930D-431289483336.jpeg

BBDD0410-75BB-4439-AB70-F13C6201B548.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Chatty Member
No kids over here nusties, but more experience with horses than most, so my main takeaways:
She’s all of a sudden feeding them in a row and against the side of the field shelter. That screams the alpacas fighting at feed time (nb I fucking said at the beginning she should have different colour feed bowls etc because that’s just all round good animal husbandry in case of sickness etc) just spread the fucking bowls out so they all have enough room to eat without competing.

“Call me crazy but I like to keep my little stable area clean and tidy” NOBODY THINKS THATS CRAZyyyyyyyy it’s basic animal fucking care and it ensures the rats stay away you fucking moron!!!!!!

A whiteboard is very normal and favourable practice so if an individual needs medication etc adding to feed the board and is constantly updated, however the fact that it’s smaller than a picture of them and Henry and labelled “floof feed” and not in her writing, doesn’t bode well. I also noticed the immaculate (matching🙄) red halters with black lead like additions……. Considering we’ve never seen the red ones used, can’t believe they needed to order different leads in a different colour unless the person looking after them recommended it. I feel sorry for those animals.

• Heart

Duck Face

“I don’t know where to begin with it.”

Looks fine to me. I would have begun by closing the door and making a coffee.

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
She has wayyyy too much time on her hands looking for a cuddly toy replacement that hasn’t even gone missing.
Cue the sheep wrestling the jellycat from their actual toddler so they can message and say ‘I have one that you can have, let me know your address and I’ll send it. even though my child will be heartbroken

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Star15sh

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231006_151923_Instagram.jpg

If her dad made these dividers then why didn't he measure them so they fitted exactly in the drawer and didn't have the gap on the end 🤔🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 50

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I’m sorry, she paid ten whole English pounds for something that was going to end up on a compost heap anyway? Have I missed something here? Who could justify ten whole pounds being spent on some dead grass?
Donate to charity? Buy some healthy food for my children? Put it in a savings account for a rainy day?

NO. BUY A FEW DEAD FUCKING CROPS TO LEAVE OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR TO ROT.

Stop the world, I need to get off.
More money than sense.

• Heart

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
She really is vile. I never saw it before til I joined Tattle. But the way she treats those boys as pure content for the gram is disgusting. None of us would even KNOW Ron was neurodivergent if it weren’t for her drip feeding constantly that he’s “different”.
Like, genuinely none of us care. I’ve seen more concern for his well-being shown on here than I’ve ever seen from her, pimping his privacy out at every opportunity.
No one has an issue with it hun, except YOU it would seem.
She has something wrong with her where she NEEDS the attention that this brings, she NEEDS people messaging her asking if she’s ok/saying Ron’s amazing etc. A complete narcissist.
That entire “dreamy weekend” being all about the stuff she likes doing, how SHE made the scarecrow etc, it’s incredible she can’t see how she comes across!!!
I know it’s been said before, but if she and Inch genuinely cared about those boys, they’d take them off Instagram.

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
But that's not what she did today though is it? Some of the stuff in that reel was what she accidentally posted the other night then deleted....
Just pack it in, for christ's sake, it's embarrassing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Justapeep

VIP Member
What an absolute bleak photo what the fuck are they sipped to be looking at. Just about sums up their life looking into the nothingness just like Hinch Notafarm

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

ethelworks

Chatty Member
And so we continue to drip drip drip neurodiversity....she needs to get the fuck off the social media platform. She's got major issues and her poor kids who are innocent in all of this are projected into the bots/weirdo fucking world and massively exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Pergola

VIP Member
How far is she really going to go with this little boy?
We have seen him on the toilet, in the bath and also with no clothes on, photos of him ill in hospital, photos of him absolutely terrified in front of strangers and now in his own little world?

I am scared for him!!

• Sad

influbored

Thread title suggestion:🎶 and her head she'd be scratchin, while her thoughts are busy hatchin, if she only had a brain 🎶

• Haha