Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Was sat at my local hospital yesterday waiting for my appointment and two nurses went by talking about Mrs Hinch and the motorbike disease. I'm wondering if that is a good enough reason to request treatment at another hospital!?! 😜😂
Oh the word must be getting round from the person who work in ambulance

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Awwwwww CUNT

She uploaded that ND quote and rubbed her hands together like a praying mantis.

She's awful. I'm finding it really hard to snark on her recently because she's just draining, she need so much professional help, and her kids need so much protection from their own mother. It's difficult.
She's a narcissist, who's going to.. well she already is, destroying those boys lives.

Shuv your quote up your arse. I won't read a thing she puts up about ND in the future, I'll be skipping it. She has no right to try and be a voice for ND children and ND people in general, she's done nothing but exploit her child and his struggles, and she's loving every minute because it brings her attention that she craves. She's a disgusting mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Char4649

VIP Member
Her finances are definitely dwindling.

Her door this year looks like she never took down the 2022 decor, everything died off and Jimbob has been stuffed and put outside 🤣

instasize_231008153625.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

AllieBee

VIP Member
No one writes stuff like 'mummy and Ronnie' in a kids reading record! The teachers must pee themselves laughing at her. I just put read pages 12-16 or whatever it was that day. Didn't sign it or anything. That is so damn childish! She has to insert herself into everything, its about your kid Hinch not you. The teacher wants to know what pages RONNIE read not his 45 year old mum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I don't normally show the kids faces as I usually blur them. But by God this is an exception as it actually got to me. How crestfallen Ronnie looks breaks my heart. He looks so sad and empty just standing there like that. Poor little bairn. It's like all the life has been slowly drained from his body. That is the face of a little boy who has had enough of being told to perform for the Gram. 🙁🙁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Erica24

Chatty Member
Rancid old maize and straw outside the front door; that's not an autumn display it's a fucking Travel Lodge for mice and rats.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So by 7.15pm she’s all done for the day, the boys (who never sleep) are both in bed and her and Jamie are settling down to watch a film.
You know what I was doing at 7.15pm? I was still in a meeting at work. I left the office at 7.45 and then had nearly an hour’s commute home before I could even think about cooking dinner, feeding the dogs and cleaning the kitchen. She’s got no fucking clue how normal people live has she?

• Heart
Reactions: 55

signals55

Maybe Soph has been signed out and can't remember her password 🤣 No tattle equals no content 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

PeachyGirl

E0C7FFF6-9151-4DE1-B845-B4F38714BBE7.png

Wouldn’t normally want Lennie’s face shown but his expression here is priceless. The way he looks at her is my exact face looking at her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I know how we all banter about sopha and her demented family, but in all seriousness she should really get either arrested or checked by social services considering the blatant harm she continues to inflict on her children - AND influence other demented people to do the same.

The fact that she randomly posts re ND and then carries on posting about anything else as if nothing, shows just how fucking mental she is and how they all support and defend it.

My heart doesn’t ‘break’ for those kids as some of you seem to feel - I’m not going to lie I don’t give a toss. Obviously I’m human and I’m a mother so I care about my peers but to a point. She does it all for sympathy so she’s certainly not getting mine.

She’s a liability, an exceptionally terrible mother, a toxic wife and an entitled daughter. I cannot think of a worse character.

Sadly she’s not the only one since all these cunts with similar symptoms found IG as a hub to express and sell/brainwash reasonably sain people with their way of living.

What a sad fucking car crash to be a witness of!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53