Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
If influencers only show the “best” of things on the gram then I feel so sad for her boys because their lives look so bland and controlled! If that’s them living their best childhood….gee ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Wize Owl

VIP Member
74DF95AA-6EF2-4663-B2EF-ADE8BD4F2FD8.jpeg

What the actual fuck is that Fur babies mummaz day poster 😳 I bet one of Lakey22 21 20 made that, it looks like it’s a WANTED poster for a Sheriff’s reward.... 🚓🤭

Also, I think I’ll claim a BINGO for the Floofheads harnesses. I mentioned the other day that they were probably at Maldonia Tip with Hennerz lead 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Chatty Member
They’re not thick thick, but they’re not thin, so they’re perfect.

Tell you what is thick thick, you soph, you half wit.

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
There are probably 20-30 kids in Ron’s class, how many have followed her to be nosey? Now they are watching a reception aged child (who is capable of feeding himself, this is absolutely not about any child who needs their parents full support for self care needs) being fed by his mum. Poor kid. She just makes mistake after mistake and never notices.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Roxy is just a fan, not famous or well know, just a Hinch fan, one of the lakey 22 bullies. Plain and simple. Looks like she went to every event cos none of them have anything better to do. She died at the weekend 🤷‍♀️

Hinch won't give a toss or she'd of gave her sympathies yesterday when it was announced- she'll do a little story saying how lovely she was, and it's took her a couple of days to find the words, all whilst really not knowing she is apart from she signed her boobs, because they're not friends. Despite what they all think. Hinch is not a best friend. Hinch doesnt know her, and she won't mention her again once she does.

But she'll HAVE to mention her soon, or the Lakey 22 will realise what a cunt she is, and cut her off. Especially Lee, and what he says, the other 21 do cos he's the leader of it all. Hinch isn't bloody stupid.
Calling bingo on a "sorry I've been quiet, this really hit me hard" grief tourism story.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
FFS. Stop using filters to advertise beauty products and stop advertising products that test on animals you absolute selfish cuntpuffin! As long as she’s getting paid she doesn’t give a shit does she?

• Angry

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
No one writes stuff like 'mummy and Ronnie' in a kids reading record! The teachers must pee themselves laughing at her. I just put read pages 12-16 or whatever it was that day. Didn't sign it or anything. That is so damn childish! She has to insert herself into everything, its about your kid Hinch not you. The teacher wants to know what pages RONNIE read not his 45 year old mum
I'm just surprised she didn't sign it off "Mrs Hinch" and draw a stupid heart !

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I watched sound down but the vinyl player story felt odd. Intrusive. But also massively random and condescending.
I just felt so so sad for that little boy. She said it makes him happy…does it? Really? He looks like he is escaping a chaotic world. No life behind his little eyes. Poor little chap. The other photos are so sad. Matching outfits. Never looking at mum or the camera, always someone else. When does she just stop and engage with her children?

• Sad

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Shes obviously gone away I don't know why she doesn't just fucking say
Because she can’t admit to her amount of get aways while trying to relate to any old mummaz with their fighting kids/work/school run/poo incidents.

She knows full well she lives a privileged life which is fine to me to be honeshhht, but she sells to and portrays hershelf as a working class bargain hunting hun. You know like saying ‘spinach is poshhhhh’

She portrays her kid as a child in need and herslzf with anxiety issues because that’s her market : people with real struggles. She’s fine and so is her brat.

Many of the ‘hinch army’ have realised her scam by now but only a few desperados remain - the ones keen to take her place - one of them will!

All these home obsessed, chemicals and fragrance fanatics need a working class woman in a semi detached to show them the ‘high end’ look on a budget, and that’s not sopha anymore. She either splashes cash like her alpacas’ jizz or she gets it for free and lies about it.

Anyway long story short, she’s away and lies about it because she doesn’t think anyone ought to know what she does or where she is even though she’s made her business about those two very things.

• Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
If I even suggested to my husband about helping me tidy my wardrobe, once he dried his tears of laughter he'd tell me to get to fuck 😂

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Her and Jimbob have literally no banter do they. Wish they would stop trying to be funny it doesn't work because funny comes naturally and this pair are simply not funny. I can't work out their relationship there seems to be absolutely no connection between them, he talks to her like a half wit child, and she is just snappy with him. Do they think this is how normal.relationships pan out? Because its not and its really cringey to watch.

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Does a door display. Front door barely visible from the road.

It's a sad life to do everything for online validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So she’s built a scarecrow for her front door that only family and the postman will see. She’s such a wasteful cow. This is her idea of ‘working’, to others it’s called having some spare time. These front OTT door displays are really tacky - hers especially.

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
Any parent/carer knows that it does not matter if you get the exact same toy or even buy 2 of them to start with.

The favourite toy is THE favourite toy and if you try to sneak in another one every child in the world KNOWS its a different toy!

Attachments