Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dollypumpkin

Hahahahahahahahahah Stacey fucking trolloman. That dolls house is actually really cute though and a lovely gift ♥ she just pisses all over hunch every time doesn’t she 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

AllieBee

VIP Member
Trollomans kid is so verbal compared to Lonnie. Lonnie is like a little stuffed dummy with no life in him whereas Rose speaks really well and clearly and is engaged in everything she does. Sure Solomon is a cunt too, but she let's her kids explore, express themselves and get filthy. I know she probably has gifted clothes coming out of her ears and probably just chucks them away when they get ruined, but at least her kids have personalities not like the wooden McBoring Twins in their spotless matching clothes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I truly have secondhand embarrassment for her continuously dressing Ronald and Lonald identically….they aren’t twins, they don’t even look alike 🙄🙄🙄 She only does it to control them, to stunt their individuality and to get attention with comments from the hunzzzz, like “Awwww blessss’em they look like twins, Soph” NO THEY DON’T. Plus I can’t imagine for a second her coping with giving birth and raising twins, so, why act like she has 🙄 It’s crazzzzzzy 🤪

It’s also completely reckless to take them out and about with their names embroidered on their clothing. The garden centre she went to for the birthday party is actually pretty busy, especially the car park area and the restaurant. The place itself is tight on space and it wouldn’t take much for one of them to wander off and god forbid some absolute nutter try to walk off with them, saying their name to them, the thought of it has made me feel so upset and sick 😕

STOP being so irresponsible Sopha, it’s not cute, it’s scary. Poor boys.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pergola

VIP Member
I don't care what's wrong with Ronnie, what illness he may or may not have, personally I think the real problem is his fame hungry, money grabbing parents (and other relatives) they should be ashamed, all of them for allowing this little boy to be humiliated all over the Internet!!

Do they have no morals, no shame, no love for this little boy who will have to grow up thinking there is something wrong with him?

If ever there was a social service case worth investigating..... This is the one!! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Why is she showing Ronnies reading record to her 4.7 followers? Surely safeguarding?! But also / her comments show she’s not usually the one writing in it.
---
Just wanted to point out (although I watched sound down) that in her day in her life she didn’t actually take Ronnie to school, nor did she “work”

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
If ever there was an invasion of privacy..imagine the tables turned and Ron has his iPhone and secretly films his mummy in her makeup cupboard getting ready without filters and shares it in his IG account without her consent or knowledge….poor Ron….she’s doing this deliberately though…she dropped the neuro diverse quote the other night and now we have Ron staring blankly into space in front of a record player playing random tunes. Just remove your kids fully from IG and social media. Protect those boys. They are innocent and Mrs Hinchcliffe is an adult who should know better
---
So she's just going to flog this to death then third day in a row 🙄 don't blame Ronnie for wanting the music on all the time only bit of simulation he gets at home other than being made to play games for toddlers and watching his mum make a scarecrow
The music probably helps drown out her screeching voice

• Heart
  • Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Is it just me but when she shows that Uber clean kitchen it’s just looks like a show home? Not a loving family home . Yes it’s immaculately clean but Just looks so clinical and cold. Not something I aspire to …give me clean yes but at least have something personal and want about it

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Nah. He doesn't look happy, he looks scared going over and over where the big bad wolf lives, for fuck sake. He's only 2.
She's making him repeat it for content when he clearly isn't comfortable. You can see it in his eyes. He even says NO when she asks if he loves the wolf.

Wheres his curls anyways 😏

• Sad

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
A good few years ago back at grey skull, Hinch was filming and noknob was sat down with a laptop open and surprise surprise he was on tattle! It was only a quick shot but it clearly was tattle.
I am sure people got a screenshot of it at the time. They have been on here from day dot!
There were a few incidents of Jamie short for James caught on tattle, as early as 2019

IMG_7872.jpeg
IMG_7870.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I reckon “auntie mamfa” stemmed from hinch not being able to say Samantha as a child and being the narc she is, she wanted Ronnie to talk exactly like she did and say mamfa bevause it’s “cute”.

I’m saying this because I watched my mother in law do the same thing to my niece yesterday. She was trying to force her to mispronounce something the way her son had as a child. They kept repeating it over and over until the daughter in law said “can you stop - we are pleased she can speak correctly” 😂😂. Oh the joys of narcs.

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Look trolls. I am home. I did lots of stuff today. Few continuity problems though - his shoes aren’t new today - pre record. The hoovering is from the fire place day - pre record. Henry is wearing the same bib - pre record. Cleaned the dirty fireplace - again - pre record (she cleans her fireplace a lot considering it’s not cold yet, her house must be filthy). Bet the hen clean is when they introduced the new hens - pre record. 🤦🏼‍♀️ why do her kids share a wardrobe? Is Fiddle in Ron’s room? Is Ron terrified of the mural? (Wouldn’t surprise me if she had painted over it). Her voice is getting increasingly annoying. She is no longer talking to the video, she is adding her ridiculously annoying sales woman voice over the top. It changes everyday and it’s irritating. No way she is home. All those videos are old.

• Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
Is it just me but when she shows that Uber clean kitchen it’s just looks like a show home? Not a loving family home . Yes it’s immaculately clean but Just looks so clinical and cold. Not something I aspire to …give me clean yes but at least have something personal and want about it
It’s 100% not normal. My kitchen is cluttered even when it’s clean! Where’s the bowl of change, the drawings on the fridge, calendar for family life? No sign of life whatsoever it’s so far beyond bizarre and absolutely not what I ever aspire to. I’d rather live ffs

• Heart

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
She's caught up on tattle and saw the comment about Hinch having help with the animals so tries to prove she does it all alone..Silly mare

But "sorted out the boysch clothes to see what fitted them" fitted, FITTED.
It's fit soph. "See what fits them" Standard English.
Surely she doesn’t need to get rid of R’s clothes they can handed down to L…ooo no wait then they won’t be matchy matchy twins 😩

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Her behaviour towards those alpacas is not normal at all. Her reactions on this story looks like someone who is high on sexual ecstacy.

Screenshot_20231002_193821_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43