Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Mirror mirror on the wall
Who's the biggest troll of them all?
The mirror laughed and said with a grunt
STACEY of course you stupid cunt 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey's gone all Dragons Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Fankyou to @Duchessofmanchester for the new thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 and *Chief’s kiss*

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion

▪The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page
▪Thread 500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties

Thread 500
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Well, Sopha had a “Gathering” of other “Cleaning Community Cuntfluencers” Special guests included “Cat bum mouth” IYKYK 🤭 As well as Flip & Flop. Why they were at this gathering is anyones guess, but maybe the “Fish people” she gave them away to turned up with them because they decided they aren’t “Fish people” either.

Sopha decided to go dressed in Granny Barker’s old lounge curtain. Everyone else looked like they were wearing “Pieces” from her dearly departed Tesssscho range of clothing. They made floral dishplaysssh and basically spent the rest of the time schniffing cleaning fluids and kissing Sopha’s bumbuminnit.

We also had both Sopha and NoNob sharing posts about motorbike disease to raise awareness. What a good job they did because the posts reached someone who said “I work in the ambulance” and they’d never heard of the disease and were going to share the posts with their colleagues in case they get a patient like it...... I wonder if it was written from Sopha, NoNob, Fiddle of Mamfa’s burner account 🚑🙄

Next up we have the traditional yearly visit to the pumpkin patch with the boyssssch..... except they didn’t take Ronnieblesshim last year, just Lonnie. What fun to be had in a deserted field filled with some already picked pumpkins, with plenty of IG photo opportunities for cuntfluencers. Never mind though Ren and Lon, they got to tend scrub and wash the pumpkins in yet another play tray 🥱

Sopha and NoNob went on a lovely drive in the dark, late at night at 8pm, listening to their podcast. This made me cackle like a seal into my barffffroom blanket 🤣 Why not say that NoNob went and said on the Vulva driveway in the dark and tended to listen just to take a pic to share on the gram to bore the pants off hunzzz and bots.... yet again 🙄

Finally we have the newly installed autumnal fireplace guyssssh 🍂🍁🍂 To be honesssssscht she might well be needing someone who “Works in the Fire Engine” as it looks very precarious to me 🚒

ETA: To add burner acct message from Fiddle 🤭
3F3882A6-010E-4AC8-9DA0-E2C79FA1E7B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
That takes the video/IG version of plagerism to a completely new level!
However it does have lots of personal bits to it which makes it much better than Hinch’s version for Ron which we all know is at Maldon tip these days

Paging @InTheDollsHouse
I tend broke my toe running here!!

Stacey’s is bigger than Soph’s too 🤭

Trollomon I LOVE YOU

62015DFA-F152-42A9-A5CC-D980CE17DCAD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssssh 🎵Come Get Ready Wiv Meeeeee🎵 (Volume needed)
Insssshpired by the Rolling Stonesssh new Schong, Angry 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Forgot to put #ad on those desenio prints hunnay.

IMG_7809.jpeg

Also, what is her obsession with oversized urn vases. They look shit and are impractical, especially on that round table square boof. I’m bringing back my hastily sketched reenactment of anyone who tries to sit there.

IMG_7807.jpeg

IMG_7808.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 74

seen-the-light

I’m sorry, she paid ten whole English pounds for something that was going to end up on a compost heap anyway? Have I missed something here? Who could justify ten whole pounds being spent on some dead grass?
Donate to charity? Buy some healthy food for my children? Put it in a savings account for a rainy day?

NO. BUY A FEW DEAD FUCKING CROPS TO LEAVE OUTSIDE THE FRONT DOOR TO ROT.

Stop the world, I need to get off.
More money than sense.
£10 on old maize? That farm shop saw her coming! Quick get out all the old dead rotting stuff, here comes another inflooooooencer trying to outdo another in their autumn door theme. What? You found some dried up old leaves behind the shop? Stick £20 on them, tell her everyone is using these this year, and stick £10 on the corn the rats chewed. She will luuuuuuve that and probably be obschesssssseeed .
---
Thread title suggestion.

£10 on a rotting crop, Sofa’s door’s a total flop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

Jesus, if that video with Len was her attempt at showcasing that a) he can speak and b) is as engaged and chatty and fun as Trolloman’s little ones then she’s just once again missed the point so much. And failed miserably.
The comparison is the whole picture Sophie. Trolloman’s (and most!) young kids under 4 are balls of energy, chat, laughter, fun, play, mischief and are at the prime age for endless commentary and babbling and questions and curiosity and imagination. They’re dying to learn to be independent and how to express themselves!
Sophie never encourages or allows her children to PLAY and by play I mean FREE PLAY - where they can engage their imaginations, run amok and do whatever comes naturally to them without interference or instruction from a parent. Free play is crucial to development in young children. Their speech, learning, problem solving, questioning their surroundings, social development all thrive on allowing them to express themselves in whatever way they can and want. Engaging with them while they play by joining in their imagination and partaking in whatever game or world they’ve dreamt up is a wonderful way to bond and grow your relationship with them. And get to know them!
The ridiculous, forced, “pour these red balls into this red cup” and “sensory trays” structured play does very little to encourage any kind of learning or development and only reinforces that they must be permitted and instructed in how to do absolutely everything.
Both of her boys constantly look worried, bored and sad. We never see them playing chasing, running as fast as they can, chattering away about something they’ve thought of. Their Easter egg hunts are shown to us as being led literally by the hand with an adult and the eggs pointed to them. It’s more important for Hinch to get it on the gram and then get it over with as quickly as possible. Their holidays are “this toy is for an activity to do while in the pool”. Their playtime is shown as forced, boring, performative and usually age inappropriate while wearing stupid uncomfortable matching outfits they aren’t allowed to get dirty in a playroom with too many toys.
Soph please your boys be little kids, let them wear what they want, open the back door and let them run and climb and pick up new objects and get dirty and hide and chase and be themselves. Supervise only from a reasonable distance. Invite their friends over! Build their confidence and independence with structured play that’s both age appropriate and relevant - cooking / baking / painting (without any “help” or interference!!!) / building.
It’s so sad to see such young kids be so uncomfortable and miserable in their own home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

tikimelon

So the record player will be on its way to the tip this morning, never to be seen or mentioned again.
just waiting for trollomon to post a reel of rose and belle engineering their own record player from scratch, maybe all the kids forming a band and recording their own music 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Hot tea alert, I've find out the companies who work at The Crem. The nanny is from Mamfa Poppins Ltd, cleaning company is Fiddle Broomstick corporation and the animals are looked after by Nonobgizajob and Gipeto Plc who also do abit od carpentry work on the side for weekly pocket money. Hope that helps 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Soapy

Chatty Member
I've never seen a child look so vacant, poor chap he was in a world of his own and that sad little look he did at the record in his hand. It was like an nspcc advert...."little Ronnie loves his record player, but can never get a moment to enjoy it without being filmed..." 🙄 she's just disgusting

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Hey Hunch, kids love record players that’s why Fisher Price make one and you would know that if you ever let your performing monkeys play with age appropriate toys rather than whatever fits your current sales narrative.

Photo for all you kids of the 80s, still available if you want to treat your kids to a bit of nostalgia!

IMG_2874.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Louanne

VIP Member
You don't need to build a scarecrow.
Just stand in the field without your filters on, you daft cunt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 66

tikimelon

Sorry if this has already been posted I’m just catching up after a full on day with my eight year old and 6 month old toddlers yesterday but the MHMMDI posts are gold these days.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66