Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
That pathetic "sweeping" of the stable floor. The brush is supposed to touch the floor not just wave over it. You'd think a "cleaner" would know that.
The instructions on the wall looked interesting. Confirms for me she has help with the animals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Just coming in at a different angle as a lot I agree with has been said.

But why has she bought a record player? I can't think of two people less likely to listen to any music released on vinyl than those two walking tracksuits.

My inner music snob may be on full show, but a shitty cheap turntable off Amazon, complete with some generic 7"s? Waste of time and money.
What angle is she even going for with that? I'd die if she's trying to become some retro, cottagecore earth mama. Actually die.

• Haha
  • Wow

tinypathers

“Jaymee! Last year the trolls said my autumn door was excessive and wasteful. Now I have done Craft and made it myself and they still say I’m an idiot and making a tit of myself! Jaymeeeeeee! Make them love me! They love Stacey!!”

• Haha
So Sss has a birthday party for rose and invites all her friends! But no mention her bestie being there. How odd that it wasn’t that long ago she was bridesmaid to her wedding now doesn’t even pop round for roses birthday
I think YMU have stepped in and told them both to be civil to one another and comment on each others posts - that’s what good clients sharing the sane management must do 😂 The fact you never see SSS kids & Sophies kids together is very telling of their relationship. Plus Sophie not talking about SYLO award and offering support to Stacey, nor publicly supporting her ASDA home launch. It’s easy to see that this relationship is contractual - certainly in Stacey’s eyes. You absolutely know when those two get together because they always use it as a PR opportunity to get in the papers

• Heart
If he's really into the record player that much why doesn't she buy him some kids music on vinyl? quick google shows there loads of Disney and nursery rhymes type vinyl he might enjoy it even more and sing along. It might actually make him smile.
She does everything half hearted when it comes to the kids, it's definitely all for the gram😟

• Sad
Reactions: 39

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
“Call me crazy but I like to keep my little stable area clean and tidy” NOBODY THINKS THATS CRAZyyyyyyyy it’s basic animal fucking care and it ensures the rats stay away you fucking moron!!!!!!
This gives me
“Call me crazy but I like to wipe my arse after a poo” vibes.

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here.... 🤭 #WorzelHinch
(volume needed)

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I really can’t be arsed with this bitch. But I’ve come to say hello to you all nusty hens!

She gets 80% of her SEO from tattle I’m sure of it. Lakey10 does reflect on her dire engagement hence why she continues to hide it.

When the fb accounts change their names, there will be no articles ‘hinch fans…’ and she’ll disappear in the dark void where she belongs.

ALL her stories are shit, untrue and above all pointless.

Erica24

Chatty Member
She really would have no content without those boys would she? Also that video of Ronnie with the record player is like a fostering campaign appeal!

• Sad

Andioooop

VIP Member
Why is she trying to sound sweet & gentle, she’s got a gob like a fog horn. SHOW US YA FACE

• Haha
Reactions: 38

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I don’t have a ‘local farm shop’. Can someone please advise me? However will I build my own scarecrow now?☹
Just realised I don’t either. Don’t worry. We can order scarecrow costumes off Amazon; pop to tessshco to buy some mouldy sweetcorn and then pop to pets at home to buy some straw then piss all over it and then let our children roll around in it in their pjs before holding the costume near them so they can awkwardly stuff the straw in. Don’t forget to hammer the scarecrow into 2 different parts of your lawn before relocating it to your front door.

• Haha

Rachaelplum

Why has she wrote Sophies wardrobe etc in her stupid book. Why wouldn't she write my wardrobes as it's her list. What a strange woman

• Haha

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Please help me, the crooked tv and the lopsided autumn fireplace display are hurting my brain and her getting horny with royoioi is just disturbing on so many levels

• Haha