Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char4649

VIP Member
Naw, just naw.
View attachment 2498513

Monday morning work chat at the polis station.

Morning Martin, did you have a nice weekend? Oh aye, officer Karen ah did a three hour clean and videoed masel, then ah bought crissmas decorations fur my Grinch tree and then coloured in Micky Moose's ears. Ah'm getting betta at staying in the lines, also.
Is this a hint they're going to Disney?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
Trollomans kid is so verbal compared to Lonnie. Lonnie is like a little stuffed dummy with no life in him whereas Rose speaks really well and clearly and is engaged in everything she does. Sure Solomon is a cunt too, but she let's her kids explore, express themselves and get filthy. I know she probably has gifted clothes coming out of her ears and probably just chucks them away when they get ruined, but at least her kids have personalities not like the wooden McBoring Twins in their spotless matching clothes.
That scarecrow has prob got more personality than those boys
---
You need to get on it. Funniest thread ever. Factual. Also
Yes it’s bloody hilarious the comments they make .

Whatapalaver

Haven’t been on for about 5 threads (loifffe hunnaaaay) but are Hunch and SSS officially no longer Best Bubs 4Eva?

• Haha

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
So they hammer him into the ground in front of the house. Then they cut to him in the ground in front of the fence 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
---
Just me wondering what that is…
It looks like the table that came with her tescho set but couldn't work out if that's a scoop or a dustpan brush. Thought it was maybe a sad Beige play tray but looks too flat

Reactions: 2

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
I can’t get over how OTT the scarecrow reveal thing was 🤣. I assumed it was a pregnancy announcement with the way she revealed it on her story

• Haha

xxDimplesxx

On that recent declutter she said the Birkenstocks she was donating were fiddle’s and they were a 38 which is a uk5 (the plot thickens……). I seriously doubt that soph is a 5 at her height and from all the pictures we’ve seen.
I only wear Birkenstocks and I’m normally a 40 but always go down to a 39 in Birkenstocks but even so I’m nowhere near her height! Not sticking up for the llama lover, just saying!!

• Heart