Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FFS2023

She looks quite pretty on her wedding day. She’s had some serious work done now hasn’t she?

Reactions: 7

Fifah1907

VIP Member
She seems to think marriage is about the wedding. It's one day. I've been married for 24 years, we are best mates but there are some days that i would love to be by myself. Five years is nothing Soph, wait until he's snoring, taking various medications out of his little day stamped pill box and he's not long turned 50. A cash bought house, freebies galore and doting parents on tap is a piss easy life. She literally doesn't know who easy her life is.

My ex and I used to always say that we loved each other but didn’t always like each other 😂😂😂

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Did abi have the veggie meatball thing or scrape around the edge of the not family size cottage pie ?

• Haha

blaithneadagusfea

Oh my word... Spot the difference... 📸

Pic 1) Sopha-Six-Toes in the Maldives

View attachment 2391275

Pic 2) Veruca Sulky Salt In the Maldives

View attachment 2391281

There is no difference... Veruca-Sulky-Six-Toes 🤭
---

Maybe your mum could also look after my twin 6 year old toddlers, my 2 year old toddler and my 6 month old baby toddler..... I could then take myself off to all the local farmsssh and film myself cackling over the animalsssh. I could then tend to clean my schparkling oven and make a quick vomfesssht? I’ll bring her some eggsssh laid by an oven-ready looking chicken called Wotsit 🥚🥚🥚 (Wotssshit) Had to get the 💩 element in 🤣

Edit: Thanks to me posting close together it merged 2 together 🤪
Is the second picture with her face stuck on actually a real screenshot of her?it looks so fake it could be AI generated no lie I think that's shocking the difference 😳

kateG

I kept a note for some of last year... but busy with baby Owlet and toddler Owlets this year, but if I get chance I’ll attempt to do this year 😂

Guyssssssh, she never goes out.... except on a road trip through Wales with her tend bestbubs4eva to be on TV and all of these other places...

Probably lots of others pre-this lissst...
🎡 Alton Towers for Lonnie’s birthday.
🎠 Steam Fair at Prom Park.
✈ Holiday to Mallorca.
✈ Holiday to Malta.
✈ Trip to visit a fan.
💍 Birthday or was it anniversary stay at expensive hotel, followed by Dirty Dancing in West End.
🎬 Speciaaaaal trip to London holding hands in the car with bestbubs4eva
💐 Bridesmaid at bestbubs4eva wedding.
🥂 Cousin’s Hen do in Burnham.
👯‍♀️Regular trips to buy “Dissshplay booksssh” with Mummaz.
👯‍♀️ Trip with mummaz to Garden Centre to buy tat for Autumnnnny door dissshplay.
👯‍♀️ Visit to the Museum of Power for antiques sale.
🎃 Trip to Pumpkin place with various members of the fam, excluding Ronni e to pick up 333 pumpkins for the Autumnnnny door dissshplay.
🏦 Numerous trips to HB, B&M and the Range to buy tat for hauls, never scheeeen again stuff.
🏦 Meet and Greet with a couple of Hunzzzz in B&M shopping spree.
🏦 Publicity trips for Cuntalyptusssh range.
🐷 Visits to Call of the Wild Zoo.
🍽 Various pub lunches and eating out, including when Ronni e put her phone in a glass of coke. Probably sick of her shoving it in his face.
👯‍♀️ Visit to garden centre with mummaz to buy huge amount of baubles etc for Christmassssh
🏘 Numerous trips to visit Greyskull.
🍽 Unromantic Pub lunch with NoNob where Sopha fell in love with a random spray bottle... Woo Hoo Hoo 🙄
🍾 Brunch with make-up Friend at Array Essex... a Hunzz Paradise a Hens nightmare 😱
🎅🏻 Alton Garden Centre on the busy A127 for Sopha the boysssh to see Santa... Accompanied by the usual Fiddle for bitty breaks 🤭
🍽 Christmasssh pisssh up with Joy Of Clean 🧽 Was excitedly going to show her mugshot Veg Wellington, but just bragged instead.
🎵Westlife... with Mummaz and Mamfa. She finksssh Ssshane is FITTTT (Or rather that Childish disgusting aged 32 RiTTTTa does) How embarrassing she tagged them and spiTTT 🙄
🤢 Ronni e’s NaTTTTivi...TTTTy dressed as either Peggy, Patsy or the other one.... she was going to make sure that her Henzzz go out somehow 🐓
🛺 Soon to be road trip with tend bestbubs4eva and TV 📺 appearance 🙄
These are just the ones she’s said about, probably loadssssh more 🤔
To add to the list was it this year or last year she got to live her dream of tending to work the till in a shop?

kateG

Very wise....or a nusty hen 🤣
She may well be, spent a fair talking about the importance of exercising her dog so may be slating poor fat Hennerz 😂

Disclaimer - I’m sure she spent lots of time lecturing on useful things but I zoned out after hinch was mentioned.

• Haha

BunnyHops

Zoe is as bad as Hinch and Solomon for using her child for engagement and attracting family brands. She won’t know how her child will feel until that child is much older and understands concepts such as social media, the dangers of being a child online etc. Zoe is talking rubbish and basically trying to justify why she parades her child online. Talks about phasing their child out when they are older ..too late when the damage is done. The only reason she’s saying that is because teens will have a say in what they like and don’t like, and by then Zoe & her boyfriend will have made enough from online flogging to retire anyway. Kids of Instagram parents have no choice or say and that’s the problem.
I do agree that Zoe is probably guilty for using her child to get engagement and brand deals etc and that overall her child shouldn’t be on the internet for everyone to see (Don’t worry I don’t follow Zoe that closely and I’m not a crazed fan of hers so do agree with you). All I will say is that as far as I’m aware Zoe and Alfie haven’t posted pictures of their child on the toilet/in the bath like Hinch and Stacey have. No child should have photos like that on the internet, Instagram parents or not. That was the main thing that sprung to mind when I listened to that part of the Zoe video.

Edit to add: Hinch is still a c**t either way, just to keep it more Hinch related 🤣

Reactions: 6

lola_90

I haven’t read much of the Hinch threads, but is it not obvious to everybody that her and Ron are autistic? Because as an autistic adult, it is strikingly obvious to me…
💯💯 neurodivergent people just get it. As an autistic adult myself and a mother of an autistic child I’ve thought it for years.

I imagine there is a lot to process. I was diagnosed nearly a year ago and have only told a handful of people. The assessments and processes for children is never ending.

It is definitely not a parenting issue with Ron’s delayed speech.

I’ve not been here a while so apologies if someone else has said this; but is it me or is she cosplaying Christine mcguiness in that video? With all the super obvious tics she couldn’t possibly edit out. She even looks more like her than before - hair seems blonder?

that whole set of stories seems so fake.
I thought the same. She's fallen out with SSS and has found someone new to model herself on.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
For your sake, I hope it’s not being sold through Next too 🤞

Wasn’t her original Mrs Hinch clothing range being sold through Next as well as F&F at Teschco (can’t remember if that included her homeware range too)? And how did that work out for her? 😬
It was just her clothes through Next online as far as I remember. That would have been contracted with Tesco rather than Hinch as they sell F&F online as part of their “brands range” alongside Adidas, Superdry etc. It bombed. Had piss poor reviews.